Foods you find hardest to give up when cutting?

Foods you find hardest to give up when cutting?

>his diet is so shitty he has to "give up" certain foods
You're like a woman, op.

lmfao no discipline OP

give up NOW

I don't give up foods, I eat less

Stop being a manchild and show some self control

Cutting down to 20% bodyfat is hard

Pick your hard

>being fat isn't hard
If you say this I believe you've never been fat before in your life, it's a fucking awful existence.

Being under 20% is much easier than getting to being a fat pig. It's literally inaction Vs action. Losing weight = not eating being a fat pig = going out of your way to eat. Are you eating now? No? Continue doing that and boom weight loss

>Fat
>live in constant paranoia about fat body showing, keep adjusting clothes to avoid man tits and fat rolls from showing

>Lean
>feel a little hungry from time to time

I believe I'd rather feel a bit hungry from time to time and be lean, then be fat and like like that.

I'll say it again, non-fatties don't know this. I've experienced both, being fat, and being lean. The hunger the comes from getting lean is fucking NOTHING compared to the 24/7 constant hatred you have for yourself when you're fat and your minds constantly on hiding fat rolls and man tits as best as possible.

Are you seriously behindert? Over 20% is not "hard" unless you're a fucking manlet

Mayonnaise. I fucking love it.

rice

>putting fat and lean down to simply just ACTION vs INACTION of food intake

I'm not talking about that brah, I'm talking about what life is like when you're fat compared to when you're lean.

The hard part about getting lean and staying lean is restricting your calories and feeling hunger from time to time. This is nothing compared to how hard it is to be fat, and to be in a constant state of paranoia trying to hide your man tits and fat rolls from showing through your clothes. That's just 1 thing, I'm not taking into account the huge percentage of women that will flat out reject a fat person, so your dating pool is extremely low, and if you're manlet on top of being fat, your dating pool is so small you may as well give up until you're no longer fat.

Yeah, so? Being fat makes you unattractive.

But apparently being fat (dealing with everything you just said) is easier than putting that donut/soda/burger down.

I can tell you're a life-long thin person by this post.

>You've never had to hide your man tits
>You've never had to worry about what you'll wear
>You've never had to worry about hiding your fat rolls
>You've never had to worry about thinking everyone is constantly judging you for being fat
>You've never had to deal with the fat jokes
>You've never had to deal with being rejected because of you ate too much food and got fat
>You've never had to worry about being "that fat guy"

I'm 29 and lean, lifting for 8 years. I was fat from age 15 to 21, and that fucked me up good, basically was in a constant state of anxiety because of my appearance, constantly got shit on for it, avoiding doing anything because I didn't want to be made fun of even more for trying to do things as a fatty.

I know what it's like to be fat, and I'd rather fucking feel hungry 24/7 then ever be fat again. I know because I've been stage-shredded and seeing passing out because of such low bodyfat, and even then despite being so hungry I never got off my calories because I knew that feeling of temporarily hunger was NOTHING compared to living 24/7 in a fat body.

It's always life-long thin fags that downplay a fatties life as being "easy". Fuck that for a joke, I'd rather be dead than experience living in a fat persons body again.

Also, even though I'm lean and muscular now. I'm still mentally fucked up from those years of being fat. All the shit I got for it, it fucked my mental development up, I basically isolated myself from society because of it.

I'm so fucked up now mentally because of it.

The physique I've obtained over 8 years of lifting and dieting has been forged from hatred, anguish, self-loathing. I put my entire life on hold when I realised how unacceptable fat was, and I kept my life on hold until I got of out and obtained a lean and muscular body.

The experiences I had being fat pretty much made me incapable of becoming a normalfag. I'm a fucking muscular shredded gymcel. And you say being fat isn't hard? lmfao, yeah it only ruined my life by making me focusing on becoming aesthetic and disregarding everything else in life.

If I never got fat I'd probably not even be lifting now, I'd be some skinny-bro-normie-dude who doesn't give a shit about lifting.

It's always funny to me when skinny guys feel bad about being skinny, like what the fuck cunt? Women use to literally chase you skinny-jeans wearing faggots 24/7, and still do now. Why even lift when you've been skinny your entire life? Makes no sense.

Man I couldn't agree with you more. I was overweight and eventually became obese between the ages of about 10-20 or 21 like you, and being fat all through middle and high school really takes a toll on you. Throughout my early- and mid-twenties (26 currrently) I've gotten better at socializing, making friends, dating, etc. It's crazy to think I could have, and SHOULD have, been living life like I am now, for so much longer than I have been. At least the future looks bright for us.

Why not get the low calorie one and limit yourself to like 2 portions a day. Thats what I did

>behindert
>KEK

I have a poblem

Peanut Butter

beer. I drink A LOT of it.

PUSSY

Bread

It tastes so fucking good and I love sandwiches but too many calories.

Dude i feel exactly the same but im skinny and depressed and lonely as fuck

excessive carbs with my meals

Gonna have to roll no.

What good is the body if too stupid to maintain it?

I know right. Eat the same food when you bulk as when you cut just vary the amounts and you will never have to "give up" anything.

>I can tell you're a life-long thin person
And by that you mean he wasn't a fat disgusting lazy slob and actually did stuff to improve his body rather than sit at home eating pizza and playing video games.