SHOES

What shoes do you lift in in?

pajeet shoes

Some cheap old nike running shoes.
I bought them 6 years ago, specifically for when I started going to the gym.

I take them off for squats, ohp and diddlies though.

Converse high top.

I wear boots all day every day. Got some $15 shit running shoes from walmart in 2012 that i've been usuing till yesterday. Now I got some Vans canvas shoes for lifting and can try to save whats left of my running shoes for actual running.

so for deadlifts and squats I should wear flat soled or nothing?

Shoe Goo them bad boys. They got miles left in them.

Shoe Goo tells the Shoe Jew to fuck off

Vibrams

Wolf grey foams

Timberland Classic Trekker

>had same trail shoe for 2 years
>bought some new tims a week before joined gym
>week later bought some cheap reeboks
>dont fit
>going to stick to tims because of support

Flip flops

prove it

Did i fall for a meme

Hello jason

Hello mark.

Why did i get triggered by that?

this

unironically these are pretty good. I wear yeezy fakes to gym for cardio days and the boost is pretty comfy and they're light as fuck. For squat and deadlifts i use high top chuck taylors

for squats pic related
for everything else some cheap fake kinda sporty but flat sole shoes for 10bucks i bought 6years ago

I wear an old pair of Calvin Klein Oxfords

If you don't lift without shoes on, you got played by the fitness industry.

>spending over 100$ on lifting shoes
>mfw people actually do this

this woman has a 10/10 face to me

don't think I've ever seen a more proper chin on a female

I have a fuck ton of injuries making shoes with form fitted insoles useful

Xero Shoes Prio. Wide toe box very comfy desu.

Where you get them fakes at

>10/10
With that fucking nose. Her body is nice and tight. Buy that nose even after surgery.

Barefoot for squats/deadlifts, and some nanos for all else.

I just ordered some adidas powerlift.3 shoes since they were only like 40 bucks with a coupon. Anyone have any experience with them? Barefoot is always better?

I'm running for a half marathon, and my old shitty runners are giving out on me. Are all running shoes memes now?

In general, that's best, yes, or a slightly raised heel for squats, which is not as ideal for deadlifts.

'classic'-ish nike tiempos, actually leather instead of whatever plastic shit they use now

yeah i don't pay that much for my gym clothes

whats your review of them? comfy? worth 90 bucks?

Very comfy, easy to slip on, very lightweight, and great for any sort of multi-purpose gyming you can throw at them. However, if you are looking for something with arch support or padding on the soles then you should look elsewhere as they are definitely minimalist footwear. If you aren't accustomed to forefoot/midfoot striking while jogging or running, these will take some getting used to. For God's sake don't go straight from your normal shoes into running a 5k on pavement in these.