/fat/ - War Never Changes

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Discord
discord dot gg/tECCTD
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Previous thread
/fat/ Discord
discord.gg/bVX7jM

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord.gg/bVX7jM
amazon.com/gp/product/B007595TKU
amazon.com/dp/B00X01CRY8
infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/infowars-life/living-defense.html#pr-header-back-to-top-link
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why go on many bullshit to lose weight when you can be a communist?

Because we actually have food you fuckin commie

How autistic is the discord?

Still the most retarded general. Everyone who can't restrict themselves and eat properly shouldn't even be considered human

This is Veeky Forums so don't have too high expectations

it's pretty good

99% of fats eat food

DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU WILL LOSE MORE WEIGHT STANDING UP THAN SITTING DOWN

SITTING AND LAYING DOWN SLOWS AND DECREASES METABOLISM

FUCKING STAND UP RIGHT NOW AND GET SOME BLOOD PUMPING IN YOUR BODY.
TAKE A GODDAMNED WALK FATTY, THIS IS HOW YOU GET HEALTHY AND IT'S A FUCKING START.

STOP SITTING DOWN AT YOUR COMPUTER IT IS LITERALLY KILLING YOU AND MAKING YOU STAY FAT

I'm eating 280 calories today. Thanks adderall and intermittent fasting.

Shrimp + broccoli with a low cal sauce since I hate vegetables.

how in the name of Marx are you gonna have the strength to fight a war?

What the fuck is it with random fat guys posting a pic of their current selves with no description in every thread lately?

PSA: Bodyweight Squats are a great exercise to do to warm up!
It requires barely any room, is a functional movement and quickly increases blood flow in your body!
Keep your weight centred, and try to get your bum to touch your heels. Drive with your hips!

aesthetic as fuark brah

>imagine looking like this

I would feel like this:

:(

Which is, coincidentally, a lot how that body looks like

This is my goal

from a weekend with friends I've gone up three pounds.
It's just water weight from booze and carbs, r-right?

Yeah, it happens to me too. The weight goes back to normal once I start eating at a deficit again.

Unless you ate 10,500 calories in excess of your TDEE, probably not.

Does anyone have any recipes they want to share? I just made veg chilli in my crock pot. Each serving is a cup. I didn't add calories for spices though.

Thought she had a stump when looking at the thumbnail. Very disappointed now.

I'm not going to write programs standing up, and I did exercise today.

well I ate out exclusively, no idea about the caloric content but I doubt i was eating THAT much. Thanks for the reassurance.
Also shit three times today. Like three full, healthy shits. pretty close to Friday's weight now.

today was the first day I didn't feel completely fat at the gym. Must be that I'm getting comfortable there. Feels ok.

On my way to becoming Veeky Forums. It's surprisingly not that hard! Starter going to the gym a bit less than 4 four months ago alternating between cardio and lifting days, taking one or two days off a week. Radically changed my eating habits, replaced rice by brown rice, pasta by whole wheat pasta and stopped eating bread. Completely stopped taking processed sugar and I dont crave it a bit (the hardest part for me was taking my coffee without sugar but got used to it). My meals are pretty wholesome and the rare times I feel hungry I repress it by drinking water or some healthy snack.
It may seem hard at first but the results and social/psychological gains are so worth it.
I lost went from 105kg in march to 90kg now. I peaked at 120kg about two and a half years ago.

Better pic

I'm not necessarily fat but got a huge wake up call today. I'm 6'1 218lbs and have never weighed more. Freshman year of college I was chubby at 210 and looked like shit. Sophomore year I hit the gym hard. I dropped all the way to 185 and made massive gains in strength and muscle. Jr year I was back up to 200 and lost a lot of strength but gained a gf. Gf combined with engineering curriculum made me lose track of my fitness. I was back up to 210 Senior year. I graduated last month and do nothing but sit around my house.

I've never been heavier in my life but that changes starting now. I just got a new bike for cardio and a fitbit to track my calories burned. I'm getting a gym membership as soon as I buy my car (2 weeks). I'm done being lazy.

You look like a total bro.
Keep up the good work man.

>discord dot gg/tECCTD

>discord.gg/bVX7jM

Aren't these the same?

Oh I see. The invites expire. First one is expired.

Is it worth getting any workout machines for home use? It's been super hot out lately and I walk to get more walking done. Any cheap treadmills that don't suck?

been eating at maintenance the past couple days

I hate myself

After doing 1300 calories a day for five days to make up for Costco pizza I'm so glad to be back at maintenance!

I had a treadmills for a decade that slowly broke down. I bought this exercise bike from Amazon that is cheap, quiet and worth it.

amazon.com/gp/product/B007595TKU

ugh pizza rolls are my kryptonite

>1800 maintenance
I wish I was taller, I only get 1500

If you have a house full on gym is pretty nice and all you need is a power rack, weights, multiple bars and some dumbbells

Where tf do you get money?

> hating vegetables
Your momma shoul've slapped you once in a while

All germanfags are obliged to read this.

>I wish I was taller,
I'm 5'11". How tall are you?

amazon.com/dp/B00X01CRY8
FAT LOGIC OVERCOME

I see two problems. One fat logic can't be overcome and two there is no fat logic.

Umm I'm starting a 300 cal diet tomorrow
Wish me luck

Wish ye luck

>post shirtless pic in /fat/ thread every day for 2 years
>in the mean time lose a shit loud of weight while lifting
>slowly get to Veeky Forums standards
>get to see the change in replies
>they go from disgust, to saying you aren't that fat, to asking why you are even in the thread
>eventually people think you are just trying to make the fatties feel bad about themselves

wish I thought of that a year ago, damn

I can flex my titty muscles for the first time in my life guys.
Am I gonna make it?

I remember that feel.
it was a good feel

>took a nap when I got home from my summer class
>had a dream I was at the bar getting fed margaritas and long islands by women/men who were obviously into me
>the main thing I remembering thinking was:
>this kills the keto.

This is only day two of keto eating! Holy shit!

I did get two girls numbers this week though. One on one "study session" planned for Wednesday, and a date at a bar locked in Thursday. The scale has been stalled but the confidence and social g a i n s has been flowing. Losing 60lbs makes you feel good.

We're all gonna make it.

Yes I posted this in the other thread, but I didn't get any (you)s.

I lost 60 pounds and I still feel like shit.

>calls it "titty muscle"
>never gonna make it

Compared to how I looked/felt this time last year, I feel like Thor.

I'm still technically obese, but I recognize and feel good about progress.

Keep your chin up, user. Next time you're at the gym grab two 30 lb dumbells and truly consider the fact that you used to weight that much more than you do now.

This shit is so damn good, especially if you're doing IF. Great appetite suppressor and it will keep you going for hours.

>keurig
lrn2brew

>lrn2brew
>posts an aeropress

Learning how to stir for 10 seconds and push a plunger for 15 is a skill

You're no better than me because you make your coffee the traditional way.

>Put pod in, hit button.
Enjoy coffee cause it's coffee
>French/Variable Press
Enjoy coffee your own way

Who cares how you do it, just drink your coffee and be happy.

hoping for advice to fix his problem?

Its the same fat sack of shit every time thinking we're his personal journal.

Don't worry, he'll quit soon.

'Its been 4 days, why do I look the same ree /fat/ lied to me.'

You're going to fail. Good luck.

Gonna repost in the actual thread

Used to weigh 130 KG
Down to about 95-100 KG depending on the day
Lost the weight through getting a job as a waiter (walking 40 hours a week back and forth) as well as definitely eating healthier

Today was my first day doing any intentional exercise in about 5 years. It was pathetic, but this is what I did (could have done a bit more of both but I was seeing roughly what my limit is:
20 45 degree angle push ups (flat push ups are not possible with my skinny arms)
1.25 mile run
20 45 degree push ups

Suggest a little mini plan that I can do daily that involve no gym membership etc. I was thinking keep with the push ups and running so:
Some jumping jacks
Some push ups
Some running
Some jumping jacks
Some push ups
Some running

I realise how fucking retarded I sound after reading that back but there we go - slate me all you want but at least provide something constructive whilst you do it, cheers guys

Swimming is good when you're fat.

Have a Pepsi and shut the fuck up commie

how effective would laps of the front crawl be?

I'd rather see someone wading through the shallow end than literally dog paddling

GOD DAMNIT IT'S BEEN ALMOST A YEAR NOW AND I'VE ONLY LOST LIKE 20LBS FUCK WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I JUST STOP FUCKING EATING FOR FUCKS SAKE

This is definitely on the plan, but I have to wait until I get my first paycheck for that to happen! I was thinking alternating between running and swimming and then kayaking at the weekends (random, but it's kind of a 'thing' where I just moved to, it's a good way to see the area and it can't be terrible exercise wise even if it's not particularly useful)

Thoughts?

Alright honestly a lot of those I'm nowhere near able to do, either physically or equipment wise but I'm going to take some of the equip-less and easier ones from there to start off with.

hes saying that becoming a commie makes you skinny because you stop being able to eat

how long does it take to learn to swim

Fucking ameritards.
You people are so uneducated, it's unreal.
Do you have any idea of the impact that shit has on the environment? Make your coffee another way and I can guarantee it's probably better quality than the shit that crap pumps out into your addicted, unintelligent cranium.

how much do you weigh?

Mate, fucking tell me about it. I can eat healthy when I'm cooking for myself because I force myself to, but the moment someone suggests a take out, I'm out in town and walk past a Greggs or I go to my Mum's house - all bets are off.

infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/infowars-life/living-defense.html#pr-header-back-to-top-link

I just unironically purchased this. Not my first or last Infowars product. Since I quit smoking and drink much less often I'm looking to flush myself.

(I unironically recommend Super Male Vitality, I take it as a preworkout now)

So I've been going to the gym on and off for like 4 weeks now. I try to go at least 2 or 3 times a week (I've only ever done 2). I do squats, bench w/ barbells and row and do a tiny bit of curls.

I'm 5ft 7, just under 80kg and I'm looking to drop down to 65ish.

Should I be doing more? Not on a meal plan, but am trying to eat healthier. Thinking of swimming for cardio.

Pic related, me

literally the same story whenever my buddies suggest take aways when we're out drinking

Holy shit, I can't even lose 10lbs without putting it back on in a few weeks

Damn, 20lbs in a year isn't that bad if you're under 300lbs, just keep going

I've been struggling as well, But I was actually blind for a long time and didn't see how fat I really was until it got to late

You start at the top and work your way down.

Only equipment you need is a chair and maybe a pull up bar for most of the program.

Follow an actual program. Literally read the sticky

I buy and use many of the supplements, fucking love my goddamn water filter

Also, the new deodorant is fucking amazing

>drinking plastic pods filled with low quality coffee beans laced with neurotoxics and sprayed with pesticide
>paying 60 times as much per pound to drink it
>paying 200 dollars for a hot water dispenser which doesn't allow you to vary brew time or temperature

It depends on what you mean by better you godless consumer garbage

>20 pounds a year isn't that bad if you are under 300
This is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen in this thread.

I lost 80 pounds starting at 270 in 1 year with 0 days in the gym, 1 cheat day a week. Literally all I did was walk a lot, maintain a 500-750 calorie deficit, and did some push ups and planks every couple days.

Most people JUST starting out lose 20 pounds in the first month and a half.

Just get some fucking consistency.

>You start at the top and work your way down.
That makes a fair bit of sense lol

I can't add pull up bars as I live in a rented sharehouse but I will have to try to find something similar around the local area. Might go to the kids park and use the monkey bars...

270+ when I started
Around 255-260 now
Yeah I'm tryin but I keep falling off the wagon and I just binge on all the food in my house. I threw all the junk out and I'm going to get back in control. We'll all make it user, don't worry.

>I'm a broken, broken man and I can't even lose 10lb in 3 months

Whats your secret to losing 70lb in a year? DNP, CLEN?

The only waste that thing makes is a small paper filter and some coffee grounds man.

Shit they have reusable metal filters so the only waste is coffee grounds, which you could compost if you REALLY wanted to.

This tbqh spamalam

20 pounds should be like 2.5 months at the most

>Run a 1k calorie deficit every day all last week
>Finally get my exercise bike and use it ~1 hour every day all last week at a decent pace of 12-14 mph, enough to get plenty sweaty by the end
>FUCKING GAIN 0.2 POUNDS

1500 deficit and 90 minutes biking a day it is, then. May as well throw in some fucking water fasting every other day, too.

what u eating?

Lift. Cut the cardio bullshit to like twice a week. You're wrecking your shit with cortisol.

What are you eating?

>1k deficit = 2 pounds a week

>water weight and shit can change your weight day-to-day by 5 pounds, often times more

You literally just have to keep going

What about cardio gains?

Cardio = healthy heart

You're not eating a 1k deficit.

>Follow an actual program. Literally read the sticky
main link ain't loading for me

>Cut the cardio bullshit to like twice a week.
Wait, why?

You clearly weren't in a defecit then.

It boggles my mind how you fat people accidentally gain weight. I can easily achieve a 2000 calorie defecit and maintain it for a week by eating just what I feel like.

I've tried Super Male, Secret 12, Brain Force, and the bubblegum toothpaste.

Brain Force was mostly a meme, didn't feel much after the first few days. Same with Secret 12. But the Supermale works well for me.

I ordered the super blue toothpaste with my living defense.

Not forever you fucking mongs, just for now. What he's doing obviously isn't working, time to shift gears. Cardio gains can come later. If he must he should switch to walking for a few weeks.

This is now an Alex Jones thread

This is pretty close to my body type, but I have a larger gut, more body fat, and I'm a manlet.

>You clearly weren't in a defecit then.

That isn't a;ways the case

Some people fuck up after 4 days, I do well on 4day cut and fuck up 2days of extra eating gain weight, stop eating on the last day and try again

Consistency is key, have to be 100$% dedicated and don't force yourself to over eat 1-2 days out of the week