David laid

so what's the consensus, is this kid natty?

Judging form this picture:
Definitely possible.

There are blacks that look bigger than that and don't even lift.

Consensus doesn't mean accurate. also, who cares.

i just wanna hear some opinions, there's no way to know for sure, but people could offer some thoughts as to whether he's on gear or not.

Looks natty to me

No he is not you stupid faggot
If you look at his face you can see he has womanlike genetics and the natural test levels of a 12 year old girl

Without roids that fuccboi wouldnt surpass 1pl8 bench

Depends on years training and numbers.

Its not impossible, but I doubt it judging from how young he looks

Maybe coming out of his moms womb

Holy fuck, get some Emilio Pucci on that guy and we can have a Part 3 Live Action JoJo.

the pic of him at 14 is jeff seid tier

He isnt big, just really cut, looks good, I think he is natty

Kids numbers are insane. 325 bench 405 squat 635 deadlift it's questionable

All legit lifts?
Then that's indeed surprising regarding his leanness.
But he doesn't have the typical roider mark - bench isn't his strongest lift.
That makes it a lot more legit.
Training age?

He's 19, says he's been training since he was 14. He was dl 500 by 16

Where does he lift? California ?

I always hear lots of good signs to check if someone is natty or on roids in this thread, sadly I don't remember except, looking at his shoulders/traps, and the overall definition, I'd say no.

Also this.

Actually, you can tell with a high certainty, and many people on Veeky Forums have seen countless bodies and could probably accurately tell.

His face ruins his body

he's from new jersey

These are puberty gains , when you go thru puberty and you lift this is really achieveable puberty is like a super steriod

20 years old, 6'2 185, 315 bench, 450 squat, 635 deadlift. Been training for 5 years.

He's not that big he just has a super low bodyfat
4-5%?

Kek, it actually makes quite a difference.

Agreed. It looks like someone put the wrong head on his body.

The fact that some of the guys in his immediate circle of friends who he lifts with 100% are on gear, leads me to believe he probably isn't natty.

Also the fact that he's really strong for always having been ripped. When I played football there were guys as strong as him but they sure as hell didn't weigh 185 and they sure as hell weren't that lean.

Body goal right there

>prettyboy fashion model face on a huge jacked body

Looks so weird.

Really? I think it looks fucking beautiful. Looks like perfection. Youthful but masculine, like a young hero.

He's gorgeous

If he got an adult's haircut, he'd improve drastically.

fuck.... offf... you broscience shithead... can you even hear the words that are coming out of your mouth?!

no

Why do you actually give a shit?

How delusional do you have to be

is that possible natty?
yes

is he natty?
no

You guys are all coping for your shit genes. Have you seen his videos? Yes hes fucking natty

Op here I am 1000% positive I'm stronger than you and look better than you faggot your dick probably looks like a candy cane u fat neck