Other urls found in this thread:

paa2008.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=80046
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that's what OP wants

no homo right

>Good facial features and clear skin

Are you just finding this out?

Face>Everything else

It's literally not even a meme. It's a fact. Unless you're an absolute autistic retard, completely don't take care of yourself or are seriously overweight, having a good face means you can sleep with pretty much any woman you want.

I'm 23, I've slept with 2 semi-attractive girls in my life. Lifting for 5 years. People tell me I'm insanely confident, sociable and funny and I have a ton of friends.

Doesn't mean jack shit when your face is shit though.

who cares, i lift for jesus christ.

if he is tall, yes thats what they want.
but if he was like 5'6? some do, some dont.
i've found that the prettier/more girly the girl, the more they want a strong giant- someone to protect them, or to do the all american couple and be the football player to her cheerleader.

fucking arabic faggot

jesus christ, i lift for hookers

post pic of yourself

This is what women above the age of 15 really want, but they'll never admit to it.

>white woman
>wants black man
Yeah no shit

>tfw have a little bit of acne spots left
feels real bad man

>Zara Larsson

>tfw this guy looks like a negrified version of me with abs

Too muscley.

Mudblood get ye gone

white women are least likely to racemix. don't base your Worldview on BLACKED and media

>white women are least likely to racemix

Wrong. White women LOVE mulattoes. They can get B L A C K E D without feeling dirty. I am one -- I know.

Its like Americanized Chinese food. Actual Chinese food taste horrible but the hybridized version feels foreign while still being familiar. Its like being from another country, but you're native

wrong
>my opinion carries more weight than statistics

t. white guy

the absolute state of swedish women, that quadroon looks like a retard version of the hodgetwins. He's essentially a white person with a negroid nose and lips, the lips can be interpreted as positive but lol@the nose, maybe swedes just can't be saved

actually black women are least likely to racemix because all races fucking hate them including black men.

>Actual Chinese food taste horrible
ayy nice bait bro!

how to you know white women are most likely to racemix? you probably live in a country where they are the majority population. so you encounter more whites with the racemixing fetish just because you are living in white land

This thread has become quite racist, off topic and /pol/ tier. Is it time to alert the mods?

Lol that nigger is like 5'7" at the most and he has average looks just that he has low body fat makes him look slightly above average.

Don't bother.There's been a Chad thread active for the past 10 hours

Chinese food tastes horrible dude. U RIKE MOAR PIG UTERUS, YUM YUM! SUCK PIG DICK

>Zara Larsson
>a Swedish femenist
Of course she would want to racemix

>girls like a lean muscular physique, a strong jawline, and pretty eyes

Wow, fucking shocking, OP. What a revolutionary doscovery.

>how to you know white women are most likely to racemix?

You're right. But here's my stats

I've fucked a Romanian, a French, a Ukrainian, a Canadian, and a Chinese. Plus of course American and I cucked a nig with his Hispanic bitch

So that's 7 countries, 5 European countries, and I live in the USA! Whats up with that! Foreign women come here and soak themselves

>23
>still have same cheek acne I've had since I was 12 despite various skincare routines
Just fuck my shit up senpai god damn I hate this shit

>It's not hamburgers or pizza with nutella, and since I don't like it, that means no one can like it!!!!!

Actually white people, of both genders, are the least likely to racemix or to even have friends of different races. The simple explanation for this is that there are more white people here in America, so it's easier to exclusively associate with other white people.

> fit
> handsome

Gee user how did you figure this one out

There are some good ones left, look for SD voter grills, but the rest hate the West

>I'm gonna go tell mom!

t. guy who thinks panda express is chinese food

>Lower attractiveness and higher weight in White girls is associated with greater interest in Black males. Higher attractiveness and healthy weight is associated with almost exclusive interest in White males.
paa2008.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=80046

t. larping white guy

Its prob just bait Veeky Forums just seems to fall for all kinds lately

there's the same app here a bit south to you, and every now and then similar answers but they get downvoted fast enough. Some of these sluts just ride the cock carousel and end up wrecked at 30, sometimes I think it's just culling of these weak degenerates but then again they will probably get a few children that will grow up in single mother households

>statistics

I'm a white woman and I prefer not to

I'm a Nigerian American user.

No this is not fake.

Mixed or what? Post face too

Also >using the shy monkey emoji

>all those fat uggos
Yeah no one else will take them so they go to the monkeys by default

>incel triggers
Do you expect to be able to fuck around while the girls around you remain virgins? Fuck and dump the sloots, then gf a good one

whoa fat&ugly matches? wow, whoooooaaa

Have you tried beating the shit out of them

It's true though. Unless you're literally a chink chances are you've had western "chinese" food which, yes, is good.

No not mixed. Pretty light skinned though.
COPE

stay virgin

>A swede wants nigger cock
What a surprise

thats the only emoji chicks always respond to for me

see
blackanon just proved the study right, these grills are all mediocre

>whites get autist explosions everytime a topic with black people is bought up.

Dat dere inferiority complex. Really makes you think

>guy in the OP
>black

lol, just as black as some blonde haired aboriginal australians

i think it's built up rage from having to be so politically correct in the da real world or face losing your job because you want everyone to know that the company's profits have dropped so much this year because the new diverse nigger salesmen cant do anything fucking right god fucking dammit.

>b-but muh one drop rule!!!
You're all pathetic desu

Where are all the blue/green eyed blondes? Media told me they only go for blacks and want to have mixed babies.

yup. 6'1" white guy with decent face and I keep banging them despite being pretty socially inept for the most part

Oh boy time to trigger incels

>be black
>fucking around with GPS spoofer on tinder
>go to various locations with varying success (I don't do too well in most of latin America, mudslime countries or Eastern Asia; China excluded)
>do reasonably well everywhere else though
>decide to fake a location in Montana then go to bed.
>next day after work I decide to go on tinder and right swipe everybody
>I counted 32 matches in the span of a 4 minute swiping session

I was caught off guard by this. I thought I'd do terribly in Montana seeing how it's basically 90%+ white and mostly bumfuckville

now this is an actual slayer

Hello im white incel, im triggerd but allso call bullshit and on top of that im gonna call you nigger.

i would rather be a manlet balding incel than a nigger

Any black guy who doesn't fall for the old hip hop "culture" trap will automatically score 200% better with women of ANY color...oops, did I give a secret away?

>so if niggers stopped being niggers

SWEDEN YES

>nigger nose and lips
>good

that twitter girl looks completely average or even below average in certain countries.
why do Veeky Forums falls for mediocre girls with a lot of followers all the time?

>579 matches

Come back when you've got 1000+ at least pal

KEEEEEEK. Are whites this insecure in real life?

No?

i just hate niggers. how does this make me insecure?

no, irl WASP chad still cucks you in every aspect of your life

Think of all the handbags you could make with this fat cow's leather

This is true. In the U.K. its hilarious seeing big rugby lads walking into clubs and literally hoovering up girls like they're magnetised. As one myself, it is truly the best existence. We're not racist either, black girls are welcome.

;)

Too kino

rugby guys are the gayest guys ever to exist, they pee in each other's mouths and suck each other off and say
>haha just a bit of banter haha

What about Mormon Chad?

Triggered black basketball faggot detected

We are the biggest and the most attractive men in the country, you are NOTHING

Ive gotten more girls when im bear mode rather than otter/ripped. They just want someone to tower over them physically and make them feel small.

M U S C U L A R C H R I S T I A N I T Y

I'm a white uni student and I've seen rugby lads out on the piss and everyone knows you're gay as fuck

someone being black could still fall in line with the post you replied to Chaim.

>bear mode

Fuck but that requires me to eat...

post pic

This

You sound like a whiny beta fuck, nobody cares mate

do it. then cut just enough to get rid of moon face and pot belly. I literally had a chick from class constantly ask for hugs just to have her head in my chest.

lmao you sound pretty defensive and yeah I can't stop whining about rugby lads doing the gayest shit imaginable with each other, it keeps me up at night

who cares what the fuck girls want. start living for yourself you shallow faggot

you sound very attractive. post pics pls bb

I legit could have looked like that guy if I didn't fuck myself up in my teen years by having acne and being obese. Feels bad man.