Seb derm

Hey guys, long story short I have seb derm and im looking for a new shampoo to use because head and shoulders just isnt working for shit anymore, also i think its fucking up my hairline, cheers.

eww...

I have same thing lol it sucks. Go to do get prescription shampoo. Use on hair and face, bam legit 2 days later all gone.

Finally I feel normal again, was really bring me down.

something hypoallergenic, looks like semen but you should be good. Also dont wash your hair evryday, and stop taking shower/bath in hot water. Last thing, Jesus Christ go to the fucking dermatologist

Don't know what that is, but my skin was always way to dry until I stopped using shampoo/shower gel.
Just use water and maybe soap once a month.

No, I don't smell

this
this, don't buy into the shampoo jew, it's unnecessary. Just water will do. Preferably cold water.

Also try coconut oil.

get some cortisoncreme or solution
and get some shampoo with ketoconazol
will fix this shit in a week with daily use

Yep this exactly. I couldn't remember the name but this user knows

> get a bunch of chemicals and keep feeding the chemical jew while destroying your skin health.

Got myself checked at a dermatologist about this today. Turns out I had something in between eczema and psoriasis, it looks identical to yours.

Anyway, I got prescribed Elocon and Protopic. Elocon once a day every evening for 10 days, followed by Protopic twice a day for another 10 days. Then Protopic twice a week for a year.

For short term relief, try dead sea salt stirred in boiled water every morning and evening; splash your face/shower with warm water to open up pores, then apply salt water.

Starting my cure today, godspeed OP

nizoral to stop looking like lizard
in meantime work on the core of the problem. you're probably living in shitty environment with shitty diet and lots of stress

I haven't used shampoo in 3 months Hair is coming back in fuller than before.

You are children-- the doctor will only hurt you, mostly.

These guys got it-- less is more. All the shit you buy prepared at the store is alcohol based and terrible for the body. Coconut oil, water, and very mild Bonner's Soap when you're really nasty. Try this method for two weeks with nothing else and see what changes.

Dr Bronners Tea Tree soap. If that doesn't work, then Nizoral. The hairline in the front is mostly genetic just like bone structure. Welcome to manhood.

Look into your diet OP. You could be eating something regularly that is causing an allergic reaction/irritation.

Try not eating the main culprits for 3-4 weeks and see if anything improves. Like eggs, milk, cheese, nuts etc.

It usually gets worse when i exercise and sweat a lot, it gets ridiculously itchy and the scaly patches start appearing

I have this on my face and hairline. It used to get really bad but I have a daily routine that keeps my skin clear. For everyone with seb derm put dead sea salt and warm water in a little bowl and apply to the seb derm areas about 5-10 minutes before I shower. After my shower I moisturize. I've been doing this for nearly a year and it's the only thing I've found that works for me. I use Minerva dead sea salt found on Amazon.

same person...if you have seb derm on your face it's going to burn a lot. Just keep doing it.

Dude I had seb dermatitis like you couldn't believe, face looked scaled up and just disgusting. Literally all you have to do is use Lotrimin Ultra (Butanefine) 2x a day for like a month and it will 100% disappear. I suffered for a good 3 months before I found the holy grail. It's an offlabel use, but there are clinical trials that have shown Butanefine to be as good or even better than the crap dermatologists prescribe.

I read something similar where an user said they made a baking soda paste and did that for weeks. Said it left actual holes where the fungus pockets were and skin had to fill itself back up.

I tried once and burned. Thinking about going full retard and doing face and hair too. Will check into your salt idea.

Daktarin gold (UK, ketaconazole 2%) twice a day fixed mine within a week. Now just use it every 3-4 days. Had seb derm for 10 years and tried everything before this.

Use I'm telling you, it'll clear up significantly in 1-2 weeks, totally gone in a month.