Fraud

/fraud/ - don't let the thread die you motherfuckers edition

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on manlet faggots general:

Other urls found in this thread:

a1supplements.com/hi-tech-pharmaceuticals-dianabol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanna add a relatively dry and mild oral to a test/npp blast. Anyone had luck with higher doses of tbol in this situation? I know it's generally shit but I'm trying to let the oils do most of the work and throw in an oral towards the end to help polish things up.

Is it better to dirty bulk or clean bulk on a cycle if you want to get big and lean?

Been training for six months now, got alrighty results. Are there any reasons I shouldn't do roids already? Just want quicker results, will ofc still keep on training and keep my diet in check.

is that even a question?
under 700mg tren cleanbulk over eat whatever the fuck you find dosnt mather

Depends on the compounds and dosage, but in general if you wanna be big and lean clean bulking is your friend.

If you've only been training for six months your diet and routine probably aren't as good as you think they are. But more importantly you're likely to injure yourself if you start roiding.

I understand that I know far from everything how my body responds to certain kind of training or that they are as good as I think they are.

How am I more likely to injure myself? Are you refering to not the best technique or like tendons not being as strong?

Steroids increase the strength of your muscles more rapidly than your ligaments and tendons, so unless you're careful it's very easy to lift more weight than your body can handle and fuck your shit up. You need experience to be able to know when your body is close to injury and back off.

And also yes, your form probably could use work.

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback :)

Will probably hold of the steroids until I at least hit the 1 year mark then.

More like the 5 year mark minimum, you're going to look like shit.

Just pin fag, its time to get BIG

for a few years since starting frauding (can't say if it's a coincidence) my stomach has felt pretty bloaty. I feel like I'm going to burst after a medium sized meal. It could be gas but I don't fart or burp a lot. I'm thinking high bp or either glucose or lactose intolerance. what do you think?

If the fucktard from comes asking for help, tell him to fuck off. I'm praying it's the funniest LARP I've ever seen, but at this point I don't know. He's doing tren for 6 weeks as his first cycle after not lifting for 8 months, at 19% bodyfat, and refuses to believe he needs PCT or AI beyond Vitamin B6.

>high bp or either glucose or lactose intolerance
It's almost definitely not one of those three. What compounds and dosages?

I'm 99% sure it's trollin. If not I gleefully await the follow up thread a few weeks from now when he realizes he fucked up and needs advice.

Nobody can be so retarded as to randomly inject something without the slightest bit of research. R-right?

He posted in a CBT thread last week outlining what he was going to do - I half believe he's serious and just utterly delusional. I pray to god he posts pics before he an heros from the trensomnia and bitch tits

well it first started with test only I think so

Im one of oldschool fitizens who tried /dhacks/ dnp here

Was amazing but now he stopped how the fuck do you guys get your dnp

What are your estrogen levels?

this is how you get banned

So either it's a long con troll or legit.

Please God let it be real.

But why. We always had these discussions in Veeky Forums steroid general back then.

Did the boys move on to create a super secret society?

How hard would it be clean bulking on 5k calories?
What're some foods that would be good for this?

Kinda difficult, and depends how far you stretch 'clean'

1.5-2g protein per lb bodyweight at least

Then the rest should be about 70/30 carbs and fats. Preferably carbs from sources like potatoes or rice.

we used to have sources selling directly in /fraud/ too. that shit doesn't fly anymore.

no source talk, it's against the law so it's against Veeky Forums rules. it gets you banned.

see I dunno, haven't checked them up in a good while

is my gyno really that bad?

Lorenzo?

Yes, to your question.

I wanna suck the milk from your titties

so yes

I would honestly murder someone if it meant I could fuck Taylor Swift. What about you brehs

meh

Nah, she looks plastic as fuck. Her hair doesn't even seem real.

Do I have to fuck Taylor Swift?

>haven't pinned in 3 weeks due to unforeseen circumstances (nomally b&cing)
>can't even notice it, I feel E X A C T L Y the same as I did before starting roids and the same as I did on roids
>nipple suddenly itching tho

I wish I could get the roids placebo other people get

are they sensitive?

normal people who dont go on this board or dont have autism will not care.

lol yes they will, that shit will poke through every shirt he will ever wear. with decent sized pecs it just makes it look like he has titties

You're not allowed to

She is my true love

Haven't pinned in 10 weeks and have not felt hardly any different than when I was cruising 300mg test/wk

Being in love feels too good brehs. Caring about someone else who cares about you, it's weird but gives you a purpose. Feels extra good when she's super petite and just wants to be held by you. Gah. I need to up the AI.

She'd probably fuck you if you could ever get into her social circle, she's seriously shallow when it comes to morals. Plus you'll get a top 40 song about you and your muscles.

Told new girl im on trt and going to be blasting test/mast in the foreseeable future, she didnt care besides when i said im gonna be probably a bit more horny.

Eating more and more clean every day and looking better and better. Actually managing to eat less than 50g's of sugar a day. IIFYM makes me look like shit and clean eating makes me look good. Don't need to think more about that to decide.

>inb4 roiding for this

T R T B O I S
R
T
B
O
I
S

please eat

At least grow a mustache, that chinstrap doesn't work by itself.

>roiding for this

i fell for this and got fat as shit BTW eating only "clean" food but way too much of it.

overrated as fuck.
if i could fuck my teenage crushes like monica bellucci or kate backinsale them yes, murder is acceptable

Dyel
No mass

>Being in love feels too good brehs. Caring about someone else who cares about you, it's weird but gives you a purpose. Feels extra good when she's super petite and just wants to be held by you. Gah. I need to up the AI.

tfw mentally ill and am not capable of truly believing someone else gives a shit about me in the slightest, even my pets

probably from childhood abuse from bipolars, where they would keep going from "loving" me to abusing me

How many calories were you getting everyday?

>3.84Mb photo
boyo why do you do this

How are people attracted to this and want to fuck it? It looks like it is over 50 years old?

Just googled and she is not even 30 yet what the fuck???

average of 1k over maintenance, sometimes less sometimes more

s t o p

dyel

Diagnosed low test here (not low enough to warrant prescription trt)

I posted before and am basically planning to do a blast/permacruise kinda thing. Basically self diagnosing myself 150mg test/week on my lifetime cruise, but having some fun on a 600mg/week blast for 15 weeks before that.

Arimidex on hand as my AI, 0.5mgs/day only if I see signs of gyno.

Lifting same as before, 6days/week PPL.

Planning to eat ~4000-5000 calories/day on blast then cut down to probably around 2700 for cut/maintenance.

The lab is reputable. The supplier is very well praised and reputable. Arimidex is pharma-grade.

Is there anything else I need to know and/or prepare for before I leave humanity behind?

>Arimidex on hand as my AI, 0.5mgs/day only if I see signs of gyno.
lol

>Planning to eat ~4000-5000 calories/day

enjoy getting obese

Tfw all the Tren and Dbol I could ever need but no test for a cycle and no money to buy it.

Not him, but would you get obese doing that if you're starting from a 6'4 142 lbs skelly, while taking 500mg of Test E for 16 weeks?

>probably from childhood abuse from bipolars, where they would keep going from "loving" me to abusing me

I think that was a fear for this girl, she keeps to herself and doesn't seem to want and get close to anyone really but I honestly care about her, her pets, and their well-being and happiness.

I'd look into counciling or something to see if they can help you to think a different way. Gl breh.

I hear bimbs wouldn't mind doing a scene with you.

0.5mg is the correct dose senpai

And might not be necessary if I don't have a bad reaction to the test. If my nips get sore or start itching I'll eat the fuck out of the pills, otherwise they'll never get used

Eh, I'd go for it. Wanna get huge.

>0.5mg is the correct dose senpai
no it's not lol

sorry we don't like dumb questions

Sup degenerates?

>.5mg ed
>correct dose
maybe if you're also taking 100mg of dbol a day with your test

>roiding for this

more like please cut and then please eat

Are you not aware that I cry literally about everything?

what's up fraud?

Been training since 2011, I reached a plateau where I need to really dedicate myself to gym and dieting in order to evolve, otherwise I get stuck where I'm at, a considerably good body 16" arms, 80kg at 178cm

My question to you guys is: should I roid low test doses to get where I would if I put time and effort on it?
It's really hard given my situation, living with parents, working 8 hour a day and college at night, the only time I really have is 1 and a half hour for gym

I thought about oxandrolone, dbol and injectable test
Should I go fraud?
which one should I go for?

>be 28, look very young for my age and gets asked if im a student, look younger than most college aged pakis and other foreigners
>cant hide whats inside

anyone here nearing their 30s and having an existensial crisis?

im still an immature child at heart and mind and cant accept growing up.

i want to be like enchanced athlete guys, havinv retarded hair dyes and just chilling around with fellow roiders. rich piana with all those retarded tats and hair styles and antics, big lenny and his autism crew etc.

i want to be a young rebel forever and just hope i get a heart attack in my 40s.

>tfw still can't go to gym
>but
>tfw kissed exgf
>and
>tfw seeing exgf and redhead girl Thursday for a good lunch

Fuck you /fraud/ all your shit about treating exgf like trash was wrong.

Post a pic of your body, I wanna see what a beta looks like
>inb4 you use the same excuse as you always do

>roiding for this

a1supplements.com/hi-tech-pharmaceuticals-dianabol

Maybe that's not his final form?

I cannot imagine why you would have started taking roids. I'm bigger than you after 6 months lifting as an alcoholic with a poor diet.

so fucking stupid.

post body fatass

I love these fake steroids sounding supplement
>arimiplex
just lmao

>ajuga
LMAO

Tying gf up for the first time in a few hours lads

>inb4 I don't want to be doxxed

the worse your genetics are the more you should take them so you wont have to look so damn awful

LOL nice 25% bf you got going there fucking fat retard. always the fat fucks who think they are "big"

which body do you think is gonna be more attractive to girls, your fat shit or his?

>6 months
>alcoholic
>shit diet

What did you expect me to be shredded? I have at least on par progress as you after 6 months and you are ROIDING.

Guarantee I will look better than you after a cut. Why the fuck would you roid and forget to eat you fucking moron? You are TINY and you have enough replies saying the same thing to know that I'm right.

I am just about CERTAIN my body is more attractive to girls because they always go after whoever looks bigger in clothes and at the end of the day barely give two shits about abs.

>alcoholic
>capable of a cut

yes jerry

my b thought you were my points still stand tho, that guy is an absolute moron.

alcoholic is an easier thing to say than "probably parties too much" so I said that. Don't actually have a (big) drinking problem.

in case you haven't noticed i referred to the other guy as "his" body so i am not him

enjoy deluding yourself being obese. reminds me of browsing reddit where they are all 30% bf powerlifters talking about all the fast food they eat.

yeah im sure theyre gonna go after the fat ass pig-faced alcoholic with a bulging gut tits and love handles instead of the guy with a lean face and body

What would happen if I ran a 12week cycle of 500mg test?

haha okay well now you're just being ridiculous. My face is still lean as shit and I definitely don't have love handles (yet, guess that depends on much longer I bulk).

I've got a pretty cute gf so I'm not exactly worried on that front either.

Are you seriously trying to argue that that dudes body was worth roiding for? And can you really argue that my progress is not somewhere in the ballpark of his?

well you don't work out so you would pretty much just waste some money

If she aint Karlie Kloss its a loss

have you considered lifting

thanks brah I'm aware that I don't have abs. There are no love handles there.

Bottom

>that guy who doesn't know what trt is posting in a steroids thread
go back to wherever you came from