Dumbasses

Oh fuck lmao

instagram.com/p/BVhlMl1A_Rg/?hl=en

Sorry if this has been posted before. But its fucking hilarious. Watch with the sound on.

Post pics vids and webms of dumb shit in the gym in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFHmkY_TpKE
instagram.com/p/BRJhgFMj_HV/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its almost like that homosexual execution contraption of a squat device is functioning properly

Did he snap something or what? He screams like he's dying

Looks like he hurt his back or hip.

someone else post god damnit

CMON

jesus

>olympic athletes that push it to the limit
>dumbasses

fuck off you DYEL twink

delet this

Just why.

I swear people are just retarded

thanks for the dump, good stuff

functional strength
training for his wwe debut

looks like a shit wonky ass smith machine to me

oh fuck I felt that

That was awesome

sourpuss ; )

>mohawk
>darkskin
hope this degenerate got arrested

>TAKE ME DOWN TO SNAP BACK CITY
>WHERE THE PLATES ARE GREEN AND THE FORM IS SHITTY

>guardbreak_riposte_darksouls.webm

this the type of shit i would only attempt locked in in my room with tape over my webcam

good thing his spotters were on the case. I am pretty sure that's how you actually die

Kneecapitated?

...what exactly was he trying to achive?

It's not the spotters' job to save you from a catastrophic failure with like 500 lbs. It's your job to stick with the bar and allow them to help you guide it to the rack. This guy fucked up, and the spotters are not to blame.

Also, he's not using suicide grip. Literally every time this is posted, some retard says he is. He's not. His thumbs are clearly around the bar.

Smith machines kill

I'd love sauce on this?

the guy's expression doesn't even change at all.

OHHHHHH

Thats basicly it, it comes from a Youtube video about Antifa protestors getting rekt.

cuck

oh my god. holy shit. i could almost feel my knees try to crawl back into my ballsack from seeing that

Share the channel of this would be great.

Also requsting any Veeky Forums rekt's featuring a hex-bar

Lifting straps while doing the Olympic lifts might be the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

how to learn this

He wasn't using suicide grip, but his thumbs weren't completely around the bar.

His spotters did absolutely fuck all, and weren't prepared for it at all. He should have had the maximum number of spotters, they should have all been ready, and they shouldn't have been DYEL twinkshits, because that kind of stuff does happen.

>nmcb25cm
>Where is his spotter ?

aaaaand this is why I dumbbell bench

>*blocks your p-*

What the fuck did she expect to happen?

>Being so fucking stupid and starved for attention that you don't understand that stilettos aren't made for load bearing

>goes straight for the face on a kid a third his size
>alpha in any way

pick one

The back of a person's head isn't very expressive to begin with.

This guy probably has no idea how close he came to knees that bend the other way.

this nigga can't be serious

>those starving African toothpick legs

Niggers sure can run ,but boi some of them do look like another species

did he died?

Fuck, looks like he's.having a seizure at the end...

jesus fucking christ every time he locks his knees out i want to die

youtube.com/watch?v=jFHmkY_TpKE

Someone please post that skinny vegan transgender motherfucker doing squats in the smith machine?

perfection

>suicide grip

How did his thumbs just cave in like that?

Is there even a correct way to squat in a smith machine?

>Squatting in a smith machine with heavy weight so you can't roll the bar off if you fail

No joke, I put both my hands on my head with my mouth wide open. I've never seen such terrible form.

Literally couldn't even get an eighth of the way down
Fucking ego lifters

Damn, he should have held back on the controller to block more effectively.

lmao

They can't even get the weight up and yet they're all on peds
Faggots are gonna get lifting banned from Tokyo

Why do they always insist on running as their entry into fitness? Why not something less intense or easier on a fat as fuck body like lap swimming? Its almost like they purposefully set themselves up for failure...

is there supposed to be stoppers somewhere on that machine? the whole point of the machine?

That clip is from a fetish video. She probably ate a donut after running that distance.

looks like some lads on holiday found they had a hotel gym

instagram.com/p/BRJhgFMj_HV/?hl=en

>180 pounds
>heavy
Dude failed one rep of 180 pounds on a Smith. This isn't heavy and it's not even a lack of general safety. This guy clearly isn't experienced by any means and just loaded a weight he wasnt even close to being able to lift.

what if it was chuck liddell? he's retired, could be suntanning his days away

I know that 180 lbs is nothing - but that was clearly a heavy weight for this dude to be squatting.

fucking IDIOT. about to fucking break the bar, put a hole in the wall, and fucking up the rack because he's lifting 200 pounds more than he's close to being able to lift. fucking drops it the second he unlocks his knees. he's wearing fucking wraps and a singlet on top of that too.

:( i dont like this game

I was so tense waiting for the snap that never came

It is very common to use straps on snatches. Snatches are generally way lighter and are moreso skill/technique based than strength based. He was off balance and didn't have the proper technique and was lifting weight he wasn't capable of yet.

why you saying its 180, i see three 45s on one side.

>og fitness

how to tell if your form is shit in just one easy step

Is it 3? I kept looking and only saw 2, but I could be wrong.

NAZIS WATCH O-

Can you guys help me out? A couple of months ago in Veeky Forums humor threads there would always be this one webm posted of some old guy who looked like Doc from back to the future using a leg machine with a ROM similar to this he also had some poster of a tiger hanging up I think

the source is a youtube video where he explains how he's calculated how to get strong based off of repsxweight per minute, ive been trying to find it since forever

*rumbles toward your path*

Maybe he always uses straps and this time didn't?

Maybe he always uses straps and this time didn't?