First timer

Tomorrow will be my first day really going to the gym. Got any last-minute tips and advises for a beginner ?

poo before you go

number one priority is sticking to it and not giving up 2 weeks in

don't go man. I becomes an addiction, and you will feel forever small

This is a good one

Dont start with an ultrahard 4 hours a day workout. You will end up hating the gym in 2 weeks.

Don't forget to bring coins for squat rack

1) Rest is underrated for beginner gains, so take your rest between days.

2) Focus on the movement rather then trying to impress people on how much you can lift. So start with a light weight, get the hang of it, then improve.

3) Learn gym etiquette

Go in with a plan. Find a workout program that you think you can stick to. When you find one you like youtube each exercise on proper form. Too many times I see a new guy/gal wander around the gym from station to station using bad form. Also follow proper etiquette. Put weights back and wipe down benches.

Follow a routine, stick with it, and stay at low weights while building a muscle-mind connection. Diet is often neglected but probably the most important aspect.

And don't over-do it. You may feel like you have gas in the tank left over but if you go all out the first couple of weeks you will be extremely sore.I remember the first time I did back I used my biceps way too much and looked like a t-rex for the rest of the week because I went too hard and couldn't bend my arms past 90 degrees.

>Autistic jew being freed from the auschwitz circa 1944
P A U L D E N I N O

make sure you sweat A LOT

Don't forget your anal plug if you're going to do squats

Don't stretch before you go

Remember to brush up on your riddles so you don't make a fool of yourself in front of the gym jester.

Bretty much this

Make sure to randomly approach women and give them advice on their form, not doing so is seen as disrespectful in most gyms

Show up as often as possible, you don't even have to get a good workout, just work on showing up.

Recommend just getting your ass to the gym 6 days a week, do 3 exercises and leave.

Dont listen to this nigger

Just make sure you give the gym alpha the best blow job and you'll be fine.

Tip the receptionist *before* you work out, not after. Yes, it matters.

It's the second time I hear about tipping receptionists. Is that something Urofags do?

Why would I tip the bitch doing the least amount of work in the building?

If someone looks at you don't think they're really judging you. Sure they might but you're only on their mind as long as they're looking at you and as long as you're attempting a legitimate exercise they won't care

Remember to just bee yourself and its normal to feel pain after the obligatory anal exam.

If you're at a good gym, nobody is judging you. If someone is judging you, you know what? Fuck that nigger. You're here to improve yourself, and anyone who puts a man down for trying to better himself and increase his standard of living is a piece of shit. Remember to make sure you have good form. JewTube is good at this. Stick to it- persistence in both your workout and diet is key. Take your rest days- your muscles require time to heal and grow. Don't neglect any part of your body in your weekly routines. Do your fucking squats. If someone more experienced advises you, take it into account. Lastly, don't just weigh yourself. Take care to measure your waistline and the circumference of your arms and legs. Losing fat is hard to see on the scale if you're replacing it with muscle, but much easier to see when your waistline shrinks and your biceps grow inch by inch. Ensuring that you see tangible results will help you keep going.

Dont pick the soap up.

passed

Hahaha silly burger, in Europe your employer pays you, not your customer hahaha

The only time anyone judges you is if you are being stupid. So dont do retarded lifts like crossfiters or the people you see in the humor thread. And make sure you do full reps. Dont be a half rep cheater.

Remember to put clips on before AND after the plates