Females at the Gym

As a male I love big butts and I love looking at beautiful women at the Gym with tights on. One thing that has been sort of bothering me lately is why are females so focused on working their booty at the gym? I mean men work their entire body and it is recommended that you don't just go to the gym to do bicep curls all fucking day. As a men it's imperative that you work your legs, back,chest, biceps, triceps, shoulders, traps, and so on. With females however the entire focus is on the gluts. I am 32 years old and going back about 15 years I have never seen females focus this much attention on their ass. Can someone tell me what changed and why females only do cardio and ass workouts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clomifene
bloodyelbow.com/2014/3/27/5552910/gabi-garcia-tests-positive-for-fertility-drug-stripped-of-2013-worlds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I mean men work their entire body

Not most guys in most gyms.

rap music

Gotta build that booty

because they don't want to be /fridge/

This is a myth that just because a female works her entire body she will look like that fridge or whatever the fuck. The average female will never look like that. Don't you guys see something wrong with this type of thinking?

okay so they wan't to be like queen Kylie.

Who would win in a fight, Gabi Garcia or Conor McGregor?

Remember that Garcia is a brazilian jiu-jitsu practitioner, grappling world champion, is 1,87 cm (6'2) tall and weights 95 kg (210lbs).

Yes, she is actually a chick.

Well, it's rather easy. The butt and genital is the part of women that is the most important. They earn money, privilege and everything by using that bodypart. If you were in their situation, wouldn't you try to get it as perfect as you can?

Her ass is fake though...

Dedicated female lifters ALWAYS do way more upper body volume than lower body. Like a typical brosplit for men. Which make them look masculine.
Or its the average chick who only train legs and do 1000 reps with noe weight.

she weighs that much on the left condition, on the right she's much lighter

also, conor mcgregor

Women love attention and having a big ass is a good way to get attention

More pictures for reference.

McGregor still punches harder than Garcia desu but i might give the edge to Garcia if they end up on the ground. Conor walks around at ~175 so he wouldn't be as slight in a Garcia fight as he is now.

pretty even imo depending on whether they're striking or grappling.

Connor would win. If you look at weightlifting the lightest male weightclass is at the same level as the female superheavy weights

And connor mcgregor is more well rounded. That chick only knows jujitsu

I understand but this phenomenon wasn't there in the 90s or 80s or even in the late 2000s. Hell females considered having big butts to be a sign of obesity. What sickens me is that wide hips and big butts are a sign of fertility and beauty but for some strange reason this was not the case after the 70s until about the early 2000s. Women were actually trying to make their butts smaller and I remember at one point having a thigh gap was actually considered to be attractive. What changed? Is this just another sick symptom of feminism that has made females back 30 years hate their own feminine bodies? I am glad that women are actually focusing on their natural beauties and owning their feminine shape. I am just concerned about the over emphasis of the booty.

doesn't mean they don't want an ass similar.

A lot of men have always liked big asses and hourglass figure. It has never been out of fashion.

Can you guys explain how she's so muscular

Welcome to shallow 2010s. Everybody is a brand, come sell yourself – be it instagramm, snapchat, kik, ...

>tfw I start to feel old
>tfw I am old

More pics

Girl here. I did SS for 4 weeks. Now look at me. Fuck you, Veeky Forums, you knew this would happen!

I honestly feel 65% of women at the gym come purely to be seen in tights bending over working out their ass. 50% don't break a sweat.

Ok but big bootys have always been a sign of beauty and attractiveness. It's only in the white western cultures that having a big butt was looked down upon. This has nothing to do with racial integration.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clomifene
estrogen blockers

>pic related
which do you find more attractive? do you see a large difference in the upper body? ass affects your entire silhouette and makes it more curvy, while having biceps and a chest don't provide the same ROI as glute pumps.

>only in white western culture
Show me the big booty east asian culture.

all those -f n o r d-s in that pic

>estrogen blockers
>It has been found to increase testosterone levels by 2- to 2.5-fold in hypogonadal men
It thought she was natural? srs

bloodyelbow.com/2014/3/27/5552910/gabi-garcia-tests-positive-for-fertility-drug-stripped-of-2013-worlds

It's nearly impossible to have a big butt if you are an Asian female. This also explains why white men were so fascinated by boy body having Asian females.

women focus on their asses and thighs because that's what looks best on woman

simple

>The athletic benefits of Clomiphene are extremely limited for women
??

Everything for you goes back to it being a problem for white people.
>Why is white culture suddenly pushing African concepts of beauty for white women?
>"It's only white culture that has this problem!"
>How about Asia?
>"No wonder white men like Asians, white men are latent homosexuals!"

I mean, she is as big as male heavyweights.

come on cookie cutter, it's quite obvious (s)he ain't natty

she takes enough steroids to have higher T-levels than those other guys in the picture tbhfam

But I really want women to be better than men.

>that tiny waist
>those tiny pecs

Is it gay if she gives me a huge boner?

Even Fedor is envious.

Conor would probably fucking kill her

But you cannot deny the fact that I am correct. I don't have a problem with white men or white culture I just find it funny how malleable the white female body image is. One decade it's big breasts that are the talk of town, next decade its tanning, next decade it's big lips, next decade it's thigh gaps, next decade its big asses, now it's mermaid hips. What the fuck is wrong with western culture when it comes to body image? Mermaid hips and big asses are the most attractive aspects of a female body so why for so long has this been almost demonized and making a come back now?

yes

>females at gym
>one word straight up lace bra and panties
>stacys make the most sexual grunts and moans possible
>chads yell at their gfs hrs for attracting too much attention
>one was wearing panties that said COCK that was visible through yoga pants
>gym bros agree that they are a distraction

We need segregated gyms

what the fuck are mermaid hips

I would not mind a gym with just males in it. I don't go to the gym to look at or talk to women.

>INB4 "you go to the gym to talk to and look at men"

No fags I just want a good workout and fuck hoes on the weekend.

Above average civilization creating hips like pic related. My god she is beautiful...

>What the fuck is wrong with western culture?

Just looks like obesity. Her leg is thicker than my waist.

I don't hate doing legs but I would just give up on gym if 80% of my workout was lower body

is pic real? who is that?

spotted the brown lady

>group of brazilian PTs started renting space at the gym
>brought a slew of clients with them
>mostly women
>almost all of them are thicker than my morning oats
>asses you would leave your family for
>they wear incredibly skimpy clothes too
>tops that are essentially just bras
>leggings so sheer I can almost see inside their twats when they bend
>they basically moan their way through their sets
>but the almost all have a face like a brazilian nic cage
>when they're not moaning they're yelling across the gym to each other
>when they're not moaning or yelling across the gym they're leaving equipment everywhere
>they also seem to exclusively work lower body
>brazilians in the squat racks so I'll just leg press
>brazilian using the leg press
>guess I can use the hack squat machine
>brazilian using the hack squat machine
>guess I'll use the smith machine
>brazilian doing smith squats
>leg extensions it is
>brazilian doing leg extensions
>time for some lunges then
>brazilians taking up the turf doing lunges
>forget about my quads, I'll do hamstrings
>brazilian on the hamstring curl machine
>fuck legs, I'll go do some chest
>brazilians doing split squats on all the benches
>brazilians doing glute kick backs with the cables
>I'll just do some chest dips and go home
>brazilian doing leg pushdowns on the assisted dip machine

It's fucking terrible. Are they the niggers of South America or what?

>I'll do some preacher curls
>brazilians doing leg curls on the preacher curl machine
>I'll do some lat pulldowns
>brazilians doing handstands and pulling the bar down with the crooks of their knees
>I'll do some machine rows
>brazilians sitting at row machine with feet under the handles, rowing with their legs like a reverse leg press
>all this walking around is making me thirsty, reach for my water bottle
>brazilian steals my water bottle and starts spraying it all over her ass while twerking, shoves the bottom of it up her cunt, shaking her pussy like my bottle is a dick, water splashing all over me
>reach for a protein bar
>brazilian ass stretches from across the room, consumers my protein bar, as I watch the asshole chew it up, getting crumbs everywhere
>other brazilian ass stretches over and sucks up crumbs from floor like a vacuum cleaner