Women, would you want a butt like this?

What workouts would you use to achieve this result?

/T H I C C/

What's the sauce on this qt?

>What's the sauce on this q

Sauce?

I get compliment on my ass all the time from the girls I fuck

for the most part I've found that women who like big asses also enjoy rough sex

do squats / deadlifts 2 times a week for maximum ass gains

80% of mires I received from women were about my ass, 15% about overall fitness and maybe 5% about abs.

post ass senpai

Question. When you squat down to pick something up in shorts (I wear basketball shorts or general exercise type shorts), do you often have the problem if your shorts getting stuck between your butt cheeks on the way up. I do. I don't like it.

Just for you bb

Yes, all the time. I tend to wear casual shorts (aka not sportsy fabric) during summer but when I lift I always wear exercise type shorts. I legit have to unplug the short off my butt cheeks every time I'm done repping squats because if not it's like a mega wedgie and my ass is in full display. Got a lot of mires from women at the gym because of that though.

SLAYERS HAVE NICE ASSES

>women who like big asses also enjoy rough sex

The ass is the driving force behind the dick. A big ass means the power to pound hard.

Let me have a taste

where are the stretch marks? this is all camera tricks

Got some on my hips / upper quads, prolly some on my ass too but my hair probably camouflages it very well.

Also I've been lifting for a long time so it's not like I did 1 crazy bulk and got a big ass in 9 months. It was a process.

Would peg desu

Summerfag

he seems to have mongoloid genes

moar

Squat
Deadlift
SLD
sumo
hack squat.

Pick whatever you like and do it 2-3 times a week.

get the fuck out

Interesting

why are so many softball girls giant fat orangutans? Is baseball not cardio heavy?

Not really. Just look at how fat most baseball players are.

i always thought it was the roids that made you plumpy

This is a guy btw

you just need sprints here and there, you're running to a base or running to a hit ball. outside that, you're just standing or squatting

>This is a guy btw

Can't be.

how do you shave your ass? also, how often?

Holy shit this some good bait

>Holy shit this some good bait

What is?

Fuck me
Homo

Nice try

>mfw I catch qt staring my ass after finishing my set

Gloots 4 sloots is not a meme fit

ur mom! LOL!

But it is.

>But it is.

Looks totally like a woman's ass.

Are you serious?????? I just fapped to the OP... and im not gay. I thought it was a girl

>I thought it was a girl

Why did you think it was a girl?

I never do. I'm really hairy but the hairs on my ass are really thin. It's like they cover my glutes evenly but they don't really stand out. It's hard to spot them on the pick because of potato webcam quality.

lachowski is half brazilian half white