Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tBVDdr3wqm4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>on a cut
>just had a magnum
>not going to make it
>am a fat pig

Goal body right here.
Height, weight, stats and years lifting?

Nice. Routine?

don't hate yourself brah. just do some light cardio and stretches and fuhgeddaboudit.

pic is me, 74kg 181cm
trying to enter Eugen Sandow mode but with bigger traps and lats. recently took up oly lifting, holy shit it is amazing (fun and wrecks your body)

Gonna start taking my rock climbing training seriously

just started cutting
mirin OP

you look like genova right now

Don't worry as long as you don't have one every single day you're fine
Looking good

5'11, just under 170. Trying to get to 160 ish

sorry bro but dyel

def work on those lats, my brother

please validate me.

>posts progress pic in cbt

MODS MODS MODS

How can
weigh less than
?

you don't know how tall the second one is

mirin chest

More muscle, lower body fat Thanks bruh, mirin dorito traps.

that's ok man - honesty is the best policy, I always realise that I'm just normie-fit when I post in these threads and it keeps me motivated

word breh, i wanna be a flying sqwirl

Was a skelly six months ago

On the verge of breaking DYEL

Yo can I get an honest opinion lads? Just got back into lifting after about a year off. Working out about 1 month here after the break.

Trying to cut down right now for July parties.

ayy lmao

where are your forearms? and dont forget lats, nigger

but you're making it, gj

you guys look pretty good

if I work out do you think my body will actually start looking like a man's? also will I become hetero?

6'3 209 lbs

hit new pull up pb today, how the lats looking?

I haven't deadlifted in a while so my forearms took a hit

My delts might look a little underdeveloped but I swear to god im overhead pressing a pl8+5 and doing lateral raises with 30 lb Dumbbells
Just gotta switch my routine

is plate + 5 65kg or 70kg? srs question

like a pizza

You look like you fell into some poison ivy, wtf is that all over your back?

i said lats, fgt

looool actually did fall in to poison ivy, or got raped by mosquitoes, itchy as fuck, looks even worse in real life

my back in happier times

6'2 215
Slightly past 1/2/3/4
Been on a great routine since February and hadn't lifted since the year before.

Oh fuck nevermind then
65 kg would know why it would be the other

Hey aren't you that faggot who posts because he gets reposted by neckbeards on /hm/? that insecurity tho

Wow this is frighteningly feminine

re

Looking good.

reee

I know

na thx u too

>tfw no more Rhodesia

Veeky Forums guide to clear hairless chest anyone???

Now post pics wearing panties

Very nice. Routine? Do you do cardio?

Turn around

nice quads

:(

Chest / triceps
Back / biceps
Shoulders / legs

Not really but during those photos I wasn't eating much but now I'm just doing like 30 minutes walking on the treadmill. Routine all over the place I squat everyday tho

me right now, pics are taken after 7km of light jogging and/or some light lifting

want to get lean and get some muscles, started this february and already lost about 10kg of fat probably and gained some muscles

im 173 and something like 65-67kg

i eat like shit but train harder than anyone else in this godforsaken town

>those manlet proportions

You can't fool me.

I'm trying to achieve T Rex mode for my volleyball team. How am I doing?

Asked in other thread but never got actual answer, cut or bulk?

poorly

Shave your fucking body hair

But user, I have a 36" vert

You should work out.

What do you think I should improve?

^ this guy is a cuck

no!
it gets itchy and my hair grows inwards everywhere

>light cardio

Stay mirin boys

Pls halp.

Don't shave all of it, just separate your shoulder hair from your chest hair and save your back and you're good. Use a beard trimmer.
t. guy who is hairier than you

I have made a chart to help.

I'm 5'11" down to about 175 lbs now, lifting about three and a half years. pic related is basic push/pull template, I change the exact accessories around every so often though

genetix m8

>projecting this hard

With Deadlifts, do you work up to 1x5 or do you only do a single set?

As a woman, don't fucking listen to this guy. Stay hairy.

lifting for 5 months, 3 months on SS, 2 on PPL
still look like shit
fucking kill me

I really like your body m8
Workout?

lol blue board bud

shit my bad, i didn't know you could get banned for being fat, i thought blocking out my dick would be enough

symmetricstrength + new routine + perma lean bulk has me evening out both physique and strength wise. No summer shredz this year but honestly much less stressful so enjoying the focus on gains. Legs are finally proportionally = to upper body strength wise but obviously not there hypertrophy wise yet.

As always thanks for keeping me on track Veeky Forums, year 4 is killing it. Also new gf is based, very supportive of the fit lifestyle. New job/contract is going well, life is good. We're all gonna make it homies.

post routine and diet negro, mirin hard

I do warmups on all barbell compound lifts

just a lil 2 month progress

you forgot to list your cycle

How do I decide between boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, or nude for these pictures?

150 mL lighting and angles.

Diet has been IIFYM for quite some time, simple as 1g protein per lb bodyweight, rest of calories from carbs/fats however I want/crave so long as it hits my +200cal/day above TDEE leanbulk target.

New routine attached that finally focuses on steadily increasing strength on compounds while also getting in enough volume for hypertrophy (first 3 years were purely hypertrophy).

+ 10cc's pump and high vascy preworkout

this month marks my first year lifting, 170 lbs, 5'10.5", arms are around 14"

I want to achieve you body what do senpai?

2/10

Why are your balls so small?

5'9 170

>anterior pelvic tilt

mirin lats and delts

Rhodesians never die

youtu.be/tBVDdr3wqm4

>he fell for the SS meme

I tend to do cardio 4x per week (2x swim, 2x run) and gym 3x in a good week (I prioritise cardio)
at the gym, focus on deadlifts and squats. I only do incline bench, and do it on shoulder day. focus on form rather than lifting heavy weight. I tend to hit things in the 10-12 rep range, except pullups (non-weighted, aim for 15)
get a good diet but don't obsess about calories, with enough time you'll know how much to eat without feeling like shit
honestly though, cardio (low or high intensity) is the key to ottermode

idk man
definitely
2 months of ppl did more for me than 3 months of SS. which isn't much, obviously

I'm 6'3 185lb and I look nothing like this. I guess it's because no muscle. I think it's time to say fuck abs and bulk for a few months

5'7"
155 lbs

Still hate myself

5'10 150 reporting in

damn. ur juicy m8. lookin good

mirin exact same stats but less pigment.

very nice m8. time lifting?

The fuck? If you're 5'7" 155 then my bodyfat calculations must be completely fucking off. I'm the same height at 200lb and the Navy calculator tells me 25%bf but there's absolutely no way I have that much muscle underneath me. Do you have noodle legs?

He's 5'7".

Thanks bruv, post body and lifts?

That ISN'T a woman?

Thanks my dude
Lifting around 4-5 years
I'm probably around 10% right now, pic related. at 200lbs you most certainly are not 25%. My legs are symmetrical to my upper body.

looking good but not natty right? what's your diet look like