Asian Boys

Why do they always look better than white ones once they become Veeky Forums? [spoiler]This coming from a weeb Latina.[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7oMS7dwO0
youtube.com/watch?v=_bfHCcvlPwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And yet women go for white guys more than anyone else. Really makes you think.

I dated a weeb latina and she went on birth control to let me creampie her

Seems like 99% of Asians who lift have GOAT insertions. They're also naturally lean and never really seem to have to bulk. Many are manlets which are able to gain enough muscle mass to look aesthetic much easier than some 6'3" white kid can.

Asians typically are able to focus on 1 goal and put an insane amount of their time and energy towards it, even if it's not something they really want (like becoming a concert pianist or going to med school just to make their mom happy).

I'm hispanic and my wife is white. Is she the exception?

define hispanic

I'm sure you know.

>weeb latina
Autist and a woman, unless we are talking about guacamole recipes you can fuck off Maria

Swarthy mongrel?

Asian Changs look robust

Because of your subjective standards developed over a life of anecdotal experiance.

Doesn't mean it isn't important to you just means it isnt important to anyone else....like Veeky Forums.

Women won't go for the low test white boy on the left

It's a shitpost, no real taco nigger would ever claim to be anything other than white

Like Cisco from The Flash.

??? You define it, thats what you call yourself. Most hispanic guys are definitely white.

>have my surname as Mondragon
>being white
No, I'm not white.

White guys are arrogant 90% of the time. I rather associate myself as brown.

This guy looks identical to me. I'm not white.

gotta get that POC card

People from Spain, Greece or the Balkans look like that. Americans tend to confuse white with nordic or anglo. To Europeans white just means you're from the continent. Scots/Swedes/Irish are turbo white compared to most europeans.

is this the mythological... CHANG long WANG?

>I rather associate myself as brown
Doesn't matter what you 'associate' with you turd, you can never be white. If you don't like it feel free to fuck off back to your turd island.

As a Spaniard, go fuck yourself. A true Spaniard does not look like that. That's just a left over Muzzie rape baby.

chris heria is a cool dude

I've been to Spain, can confirm, most people in Madrid look like that.

Cringe

They are no more Spaniards than I would be Japanese in Japan.

A bit rude what the fuck.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

the guy is pretty bro tier watch his vids

Living in a country, even for generations, does not make you one of their people. This applies anywhere in the world.

>Mondragon

>Spanish
> not white

Haysus Christo

His features are white, his skin is just very dark.

>tfw when I'm fit as fuck
>mentally autistic
>10 years going to the same gym, no one ever talks to me (I'm 28) meanwhile my dad makes like 5 buddies in the first 3 months of going there
>tfw when I get on a machine and nearby qt girls always leave from the spot right then and there

Feels bad man

Why do I sense a teenager wrote this post.

>true Spaniard
>conquered by the Arabs for hundreds of years
kekekek dat Al-Andalus

It's well known that half white and half Asian people make really cute offspring. Maybe a little bit low test but not all the time.

Are you kidding? They look fucking horrendous. I hate looking at them when they are not either white or asian. Annoying as shit. Just pick one and stop giving birth to these monstrosities. Racemixing is the worst meme.

>Racemixing is the worst meme
My fiance is mexican and we're getting married this November. That doesn't trigger you does it?

Just don't be black. The world honestly has enough blacks and Mexicans as it is.

No one cares, do whatever makes you happy. Personally I think ruining your genetic lineage because of a fetish you personally have is sad. Just because I want to live my life a certain way shouldn't affect you and vice versa.

No I'm white. My fiance has green eyes though.

Veeky Forums sits in a strange little bubble where poster boy for Asian/white mixed kids is Eliot Rogers.

They're generally considered fairly attractive

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

this guy from /r/hapas ?

That's Wong Big Dong, you fucking racist.

My average Korean gf was about to do the same until I stopped here because I didn't want to fuck her hormones up right before I dump her

Jesus, why they keep doing this shit to everything, from commercials to video games?

Lucky, she would have pulled the old 'woops! xP' trick

>Latinas
Yummy

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7oMS7dwO0

youtube.com/watch?v=_bfHCcvlPwg

I live in a 50% spic state and fuck me most of the latinas here are short fat goblins

hispanics are on average short as fuck. Check out average height statistics. All those years of being malnourished in 3rd world countries.

Me at the top right

Asian dude at 6'1 here asking a question

I'm like 160 something and basically a Skelly but with large shoulders. Will a decent workout routine give me EZ PZ gainz if I keep up on it or my slightly above average height hinder me.

Yeah but you have to eat enough protein. In your case, make sure you have a lot of dog/cat meat ready.

This is the product of immigration and crossbreedjng at europes borders, aka where white people and brown people mix

Because you're retarded and can't differentiate between culture race nationality or ethnicity

Only first generation people can't assimilate.
2nd gen on can be fully assimilated

asians are really good making phones for less than a dollar

lol I've never seen a hapa that looks this bad, and this is coming from one.

It's not undernourishment, it's their amerindian genes from short as fuck central american/andean people

manlet dicklet r/asianmasculinity go and stay go

You can never assimilate your genetics.

A lot of them eat a lot of carbs from rice and corn and the indigenous groups suffer from malnutrition. The whitest and blackest latinos aren't even as tall as healthy westerners

That's bs. No one is weird enough to cause other people to quit their routine and move.

>most hispanic guys are definitely white

lmao

Well, im guessing you're american. And asian people are quite the minority here.

face is everything you are obv a butterface bitch who likes butterface men

Selection bias. The 0.00001% of asians who aren't skinny fat skeletons all look good.

>muh dick

I had no trouble pounding your Mum, don't be too worried about my dick.

Why do people like you think every nice thing said about Asians have to be r/asianmasculinity? It's just people talking.

this.

lol

people who bring up /r/asianmasculinity are as bad as the /r/asianmasculinity fags themselves

kinda like me

but im a salty white boi so

>weeb latina

geez i wonder why

>even if it's not something they really want (like becoming a concert pianist
God dammit user I was trying to forget about Your Lie in April.
;_; Kaori

F

Same here, though it's in California.
I can't stand the pretty ones who think they're hot shit because they are the first in their generation to use shit tons of makeup.
Then you look at their mothers and almost *ALMOST* start feeling bad for them.

You didn't attend any California high schools with the sexy as fuck Latina girls that got along with the blonde cheerleaders? Cute face, tan skin, amazing hips and tits.

>people will fall for this /r/asianmasclunity bait
Anybody who came here to seriously respond go kill yourselves.

That anime was trash tough, typical poorly written sob story to get cash.
Also
>half jap
>natural blonde hair
Yeah we know chang you have fetish for white women

Asian boys like Ludi Lin and KPOP stars can't even hold a candle to asian slayers like Godfrey Gao.

she's probably got a pointy nose, slit nostrils, and long toes.

I use to love watching grace and ryosuke on their texan in tokyo youtube channel.

It's the yellow skin tone

that japanese dude needs to build his neck, and he will be set

who is this?

Looks extremely close to my ex

Body goals desu