FPH - Never Gonna Make It / No Derail Edition

Last one is a mess.

Fuck fat people so much. Goddamnit.

>METABOLIZM

Metabolism effects your calories out ffs, and it's effects are greatly exaggerated by most people.

No, you're not getting fat now you're 30 because your metabolism is slowing down, you're getting fat because you never use your muscles and they're wasting away

>I know I'll get down voted to oblivion for this, but...

I hate redditors so much.

Just say what you need to say without crying about your precious internet points you fucking pussy. I can't believe people take their 'karma' so seriously.

>boogie is 5 days away from his surgery

Gastric Bypass?

I cant wait

he should livestream it

Ha! Doctors! Amirite?!

yep
after years of searching he finally found a dodgy surgeon who will do it for him
The reason he couldn't find one for years is because he's so far he will probably die in surgery

Holy fuck that picture is so fucking retarded

>the one scientific anomaly who defies the basic principle of the conservation of energy, we've finally found them

Because 100% of all those ingredients will be consumed to make one burger.

How can someone reach adulthood without understanding economics of scale or even basic fucking division?

Something like that. His doctor told him he was so overweight that he would be at great risk of death if he underwent surgery so he found a doctor who would do it anyways.

RIP Boogie, died to avoid loosing 20lbs

That really triggered me
t. chemist

>healthy olive oil
>healthy salt
>healthy mayo.

literally what

it's called lying to themselves

> Healthy coke

>what are economies of scale

>0.95 + 2.99 + 1 + 1.2 + 1 + 1.2 + 1.9 + 1.7 + 4.53 = 16.47

Can they not even do math?

Is there a risk are boog will die then?

it's not just a risk, it's probably going to happen

Yes. General Anesthesia carries a risk of death whenever it is used, and that risk is increased by things like:
>Sleep apnea (which boogie has)
>Obesity
>High blood pressure (which boogie likely has)
>Beetus ( I think boogie has)
>Medical conditions involving the heart and lungs

In addition being fat makes the surgery itself mechanically harder which is why most doctors won't do surgery on people above 600lbs. He is acing a serious chance of dying on the table

>hurr durr le rabbit food meme

someone find and gas this fat fuck faggot

Damn

What are the chances? 50/50? Hope he's alright desu

No you don't the best thing he can do is die so we the non gluttonous people with a shred of discipline don't have to pay for his disgusting and entitled lifestyle

what? you guys don't use a fucking liter of olive oil, 225 grams of salt, 6 burger buns, a whole head of lettuce, 43 grams of sesame seeds, and 300 grams of "weigh loss patty" for your single burger? you don't use a whole tub of mayo, mustard, houmous, and a 750 grams of salt to make enough sauce to put on your one burger?

>never gonna make it

totally thought she turned black

Replace the chicken with soda.

*diet soda

Remember, they're trying to lose weight

Whoah holy fuck she can stand of all things, literally step 1, the most basic thing learned, Proved me wrong alright.

I hear you about the whining and victimisation, but also if enough people downvote it the comment gets hidden

So if a bunch of people with common sense went there and downvoted all the dumbfuckery would the board just become barren of posts?

whats wrong with diet soda?

He will most likely die. I think hes trying to martyr himself as a hero against fat shaming and beauty standards. Just wait and see how the left/fat acceptance community runs with it.

>over 500 pounds at age 42
i'm not sure it's possible for him to NOT have beetus

Will fuck up your insulin and worsens your ability to make good food choices.

If you gotta have soda it's the lesser of the evils tho

Nothing as long as it fits your macros. Aspartame will probably give u cancer later on in life but fuck it. Die young leave a jacked corpse

Eat big to get big, user, COME ON

increases craving and raises your standards for what is sweet. In general, be wary of things that promise to be something for nothing

For 50% of the population it has the exact same or worse effect as sugar

Boogie is gonna die and the fat acceptance community is going to paint the picture of a man that was bullied and peer pressured into undergoing an incredibly risky surgery to better conform to "our" standards. Screencap this.

>-1 points
even reddit was not falling for his bullshit

nothing. aspartame is the single most studied food additive in existence and the overwhelming scientific consensus is that it's safe in both the short and long term. you have a lot of people worried about it because muh chemicals and muh artificial sweeteners but that fear is unfounded.

the ONLY thing wrong with diet soda is that the artificial sweetener acts as a crutch, making you keep your preference for overly-sweet food, which will make cutting foods with tons of sugar (aka calories) out of your diet that much harder.

>the fat acceptance community is going to paint the picture of a man that was bullied and peer pressured into undergoing an incredibly risky surgery to better conform to "our" standards.

nail on the head. even if he lives we'll get to deal with fucking "i had to risk my life so that trolls on the internet would stop picking on me i'm such a victim money please"

Some people have issues with weight loss. This is insensitive.

the average american woman is medically overweight and near obese why are they trying to promote this as the new normal

thats an abysmal average

Since when does Big Mac sauce have hummus in it? Or does adding hummus to the sauce somehow make it healthy to these raving loons, like substituting Quorn patties?

Come to the slav side

I fucking hate how attracted I am to that wretched cunt

He will most likely die

This is what a REAL woman looks like!!
*drawing of a flabby, lazy woman with absolutely no muscle mass and ugly proportions*
That'll show em!!!!

>even if he lives we'll get to deal with

No you won't. Just ignore him. Where are people going that they have to deal with boogie. I only know who he is from FPH.

Youtube personality drama is bad for your brain. The advertizing jew doesn't care if you like it or hate it, he just wants you addicted to the worthless shit next to the ads.

Is that the mean, median, or mode? I've heard that the 'average' figure is inflated by a minority of supermegaultra-morbidly obese people.

166 at 5'4'' is classified as "Pre-Obese" by the world health organization. How did we fall this far, so fast? What happened?

I want to ask them what they think a chemical is

and most of the "overweight" statistics are most likely fat elderly people. not that its okay to be fat because your old. but it does mean that we're not all walking around fat as shit. its mostly just the old people and the baby boomers. millenials aren't as bad.

*throws away oxygen tank and insulin* chemicals are bad for you! im just going to eat the vacuum of space.

YEET

thats an entire 2 months worth of net carb holy shit

So, in not imperials, it is about a liter.
Jesus

>38g of protein

That can't be good for her organs

Why do we spout GOMAD when we should tell people to eat one of these?

I see this shit from fat people all the time. Especially since I eat like a pig when I go out, so fat people see me and assume "oh see he eats as bad as I do so it must be genetics!"
No. When I go out once a week I eat like that. The rest of the time I eat clean. This fatty is assuming his fat-but-less-fat friend eats like that all the time, but the reality is the fatty eats like that all the time and his 250 pound friend eats... well not clean but slightly cleaner.
That and exercise

also link to threads? Did these people get BTFO in the comments or was this a fat-friendly board?

I know I won't get any (you)s for this, but...
> you're not getting fat now you're 30 because your metabolism is slowing down
there's some truth to that though. I used to have legit six-pack abs in college. Now at 35, I'm not fat but I'm not what I used to be. There's no excuse for actually being fat no matter what age, your metabolism doesn't change that much, but it's definitely harder to stay in shape as you get older. Not just metabolism, but injuries catch up with you too so you can't work out the same as you used to. I can't run anymore and can only do light lifting.

Also pic-related because people ITTs make fun of reddit and tumblr without realizing how much of this is on Veeky Forums too

Anyone have that cap where some user said she looks like two normal women with one on the other's back and another user drew it?

This reminds me of my aunt. She had a corn on her toe and she didn't like it so she went to the doctor to get it removed. He told her that it wasn't something that was impacting her quality of life and he wouldn't remove it just cause. He told her that it'd be fine if she left it and if she did get it removed it might get infected so there was nothing to gain. She didn't like his answer so she played musical doctors until she found someone who would be her yes-man and remove it. He did, she got gangrene, and had to get her toe amputated.

I bet the fatty who wrote this did much the same thing. Just kept changing doctors until she found one who was ok with her weight. In the end it's just sad because it'll wind up seriously harming them in the end. All just to validate their dumb feelings.

Just embrace it sweetie. It's all about that bass

Where that surgery at senpai

grow grow grow

how the fuck did they even learn something that wrong

It gets worse. Have you heard her other music? Like the stuff not on the radio? My wife really likes her and I have been forced to hear quite a bit of her stuff. Heres the bad part. It's not half bad. I hate pop music. I hate her message. But her shit is catchy.

But with manufactured pop bullshit like that you can rest pretty easy with the fact that while catchy, there is no way she herself actually wrote most of the songs that made it to album.

Mass media and automation at the same time. Along with a surplus of resources shortly after and a creature with insatiable lust for shiny objects driving the whole machination.

>it's [metabolism] literally the reason why I can't even eat half of what my buddy who weighs less than 100lbs less than me can
>it's not a thyroid issue
Isn't your metabolism controlled by your thyroid? I seem to remember my mother gaining a bunch of weight after she had to get her thyroid removed until she started taking pills that served as an artificial thyroid.

Well, how do you refute this?

What pisses me off most abput the " oh this is average" argument is that it shows a lack of drive. Ok youre average, but how about being above average? How about working harder than everyone to be vetter than everyone? How about being unique?

He's talking about one day, not their long term habits. There's also no way to tell how much he's exaggerating how little he ate versus how much the other guy ate.

those hips hnnnggggg

I'm no Boogie fan, but I'm fairly sure he knows he's a fucking mess and knows it's his own fault he looks like a cow in a plaid shirt, even if he does blame it on past abuse etc. Even though that fat cunt makes a video like, once a year saying "Yeah guys I've finally figured out how to lose weight for real this time."

His fanbase on the other hand, and HAES will definitely try to argue he was bullied into it. At the end of the day, he'll likely be 6 feet under just because not stuffing a cheeseburger in his mouth a couple times was too hard.

THEM PROTONS THO

Americans, and especially women and minorities, are taught that being average is okay. The entire school system is designed to award being average. They do not require a student to attend an advanced school or a test to enter into college and most schools value normal classes and advanced classes the same. There are so many colleges and universities that no matter how well you did in secondary school you will be able to attend and most likely receive a bachelor's degree while still putting in no effort due to large amount of low quality schools in America. Women and minorities (besides Asians) are especially benefited by the "average" doctrine of Americans because they are given exclusive scholarships and priority when being considered for non-exclusive scholarships and colleges/universities overvalue their transcript so that they can advertise as being a diverse school.

Nice

No. It plays a role sure, but your metabolism goes up and down based on how active you are.

>Americans, and especially women and minorities
>Implying Europe isnt taught the same bullshit on a larger scale
Really only Asia pushes its students to excel but they take it too far.

>Go on a diet, exercise and lose a few pounds
>"Wow, now that I've done that, time to go back to eating like a Chinese garbage disposal"
>"Haha, I'm fat again, diet don't work fuck people with thin genetics"

Honestly it used to upset me, but now I figure these normies deserve to suffer. The fatter they are the better the rest of us look in comparison.

Why does she need a belt? Bet she can't even squat 2pl8

Is it really not so in much of Europe? I was required to attend an advanced secondary school and receive a high mark on the Matura to even qualify for low-ranked universities and I know Germany has to take the Abitur after attending gymnasium to qualify for university as well.

Jesus Christ. That pic can't be real right?

>Is it really not so in much of Europe?
Yes. Yes it is. And it started there. They arent trying to make Europe more like America..

Kinda agree with that poster. This place is for making fun of fat logic and super fatties. It's also funny to make fun of the super butthurt anti-fatties like the ones over on voat who go around taking photos of just regular fat people in public minding their own business. Sure, hate fat people all you want (especially the HAES ones) but creeping around public taking photos of people in public to post their pictures online just to make fun of them is weird