Just a reminder Veeky Forums that girls will never make a move.. you have to initiate everything most of the time...

Just a reminder Veeky Forums that girls will never make a move.. you have to initiate everything most of the time. Even if they like you, they wont message you.

I know this, but I still never initiate anyway. Even though i have gf, there's no reason not to maintain the flirting gains I've developed over the years

Guess I'm dying alone. Good thing I've mentally prepared myself my whole life for this.

Had to add: ...which is why I should initiate more often. You lose the flirting gains if you don't talk to other women regularly.

>Girls initiate all the time
>Even though I look like this
>Some of you are just too autistic

What is up with that?
Cycle:
>talk to chicks but don't have sex for 4-5 months
>finally workout kinks and get game.
>fuck a girl
>all of sudden game is on fire
>start fucking multiple girls
>one ends up being my girlfriend
>date for year
>break up
>can't fuck for 4-5 months
>repeat

They do make moves, they're just very subtle. If a girl you see frequently at college or work keeps starting up a convo or looks at you a certain way, it means she probably wants the cock, even if she hasn't realised it herself yet. No girl is ever going to come up to you and say 'WHIP IT OUT BOY, I NEED SOME DICK IN MY MOUF RITE NOW!'

The prettiest two women I've slept with have both initiated and pursued me. They were 8/10 while I'm a 5/10 at best. I was about to marry one as well, until she cheated.

>tfw you start to believe you're a few leagues higher than you really are but get a reality check when you get zero tinder likes, messages online or whatever

>8/10

That's a 6 at best or she has an awesome personality/career?

I wanna fuck your tits

it doesn't count if they're all fat, dawg

If I wanted to I could fuck a different fattie thot every day of the week

That's just a pic of a girl who was recently interested in me on a dating site.

(And she's a 3 at best: she's also ~220 lbs. Yeah, I know. Fucked up).

Watch out for the ones who pursue you, they always turn out to be dick hungry hoes.

Yes, and?

You just have to not be a fat fuck and have a decent personality to get women to make a move.

t. maybe 6-7/10 manlet who has been asked out by 8-9/10 women 5 times

Lol no uggo

>tfw OP is right

Fuck this gay earth

Kek

Women make moves all the time but your autism prevents you from noticing it fagboi

Some are hotties in the gym, although I think they are talking to me out of empathy

LIFTING DOESN'T CURE AUTISM WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

Been there user, are you me?

The ones that pursue are usually damaged in some way though, as I've come to find. Still fun to fuck with crazy for a while though, just don't pull a 5 yr stint like I did with the first one

Women are just a lot more subtle, they expect you to take the hint. Also, girls younger than you are more likely to make a move.

Work on actually getting out of your head, what ever problems you have they aren't actually you and don't have to form your identity

If you don't have a job start there

What kind of hints? I probably never notice them.. also it sucks that i have resting bitch face so every qt is intimidated but im kinda shy to approach

ok just got my first 8-5 at 27. Whats next?

I'd never approach a guy cause attractive men are never single anyway. So why bother. Also woman approaching seems pathetic. You are failed as a woman if you have to approach men. Men would tap basically anything, if they don't approach you, you are ugly and approaching guys with change it.

what type of personality is a decent personality?

Shit, that's deep

If you make eye-contact with a girl multiple times smile at her. If she smiles back go talk to her. This is the most obvious way and doesn't require any armchair psychological analysis

Yeah that's horse shit.

I've approached way more average or even unattractive girls in my life because I know cute girls will reject me unless they make the first move.

Granted I'm probably ugly, but if you like a guy, go up and approach him yourself. As an anecdote, one of my most attractive male friends says how he likes it when the girl makes the move first because you never want to risk approaching a girl who turns out to be crazy and has you slapped with a sexual harassment charge or gets her thug boyfriend to stab you.

>Whats next?

Are you srs asking this at this point in your life?

Look up Jordan Peterson and just focus on your life, sort yourself out

Also one of the things about women is they are just people and they have problems too, don't focus so much on your own issues when talking to females but focus on just enjoying the moment and talk to them like a normal human being. Some people get so caught up in that they're talking to a girl either internally or by accident that they end up spilling their spaghetti...

I think they smell other women on you or something. I've noticed the same thing.