Do I Cut or Bulk?

I am 20 years old, 5 ft 11 in / 180 cm, and 138 pounds / 62.6 kg

What body fat % does it look like I'm at?

Should I cut or should I bulk?

I have pretty bad proportions, always had these rape handles and muffin top since I was an obese child. Although I've lost weight over the years, more recently, I've been cutting for the past 2 months, first month with cardio, and for the last month I started going to the gym. However, I'm currently doing a study abroad, and the gym I can go to only has machines, so I'm making do with those. I'll be back to my university in around 2 months where I'll have access to a good gym. Never did any sports or really any physical activity so I am super dyel.

Second picture with a different mirror in bathroom.

Eat a 250-500 calorie surplus and do a 3 day a week beginners program.

Just to check here, should I eat those extra calories at a TDEE of sedentary / 2000, or at a TDEE that factors in exercising?

I may seem obvious, but I ask because I see in the fat general to use sedentary because it overestimates calories from going to the gym. Then again they're cutting.

Bulk slowly and lift hard. Progressing on your main lifts will fix your shape

So hit your squats, deadlifts, bench, OHP. And don't forget your pull ups, rows and dips

TDEE + 250-500

you should lift

S? Caralho...

Como vocĂȘ sabe?

You can do a lot with machines. Also, I assume they at least have a pullup bar/dip station. Do a lot of pullups, dips, and pushups, utilize the machines at the gym and you should be able to make gains. If they have kettlebells you're golden.

You really just need to spend time with weight. You look like you've never done anything physical your entire life but you aren't beyond hope. Be thankful you don't have some functional defect or injury or something that prevents you from lifting and then go get swelly.

1st step is SHAVE, dude you have so much hair around nipples and stomach it doesnt look good (Girls usually prefer groomed guys like 99% of the time)
Literally will take about 30 mins and will make your body look 10x better instantly

This is 100% true. Dude has the most unattractive body hair I've ever seen.

This but if u really dont wanna do that (you probably should though) at least shave the nipples man at the very least

>machines

Stole this pic from another post today but this body is acheivable, shave that disgusting hair, slowly bulk for 1 year then cut for 3-4 months and repeat, you have more or less the exact same body shape, this isnt unrealistic IF you have the determination to do it

Alrighty, so slow bulk and shave. Thanks for the advice.

post pics after you shave, kinda weirdly satisfying seeing instant improvement like that

x

What's the best exercise to improve obliques and reduce the appearance of child bearing hips? I'm slightly more bulky than OP but I know that when I cut down my fat I'm still going to have a slight hourglass shape. I want to build up my obliques so my hips go straight up to my shoulders without bending in.

Dunno mate, looks like he has wider hips than me. Also, the pic you posted was made 6 months after full Aushwitz mode. I can't cut without losing muscle, but maybe it just me

raspa essa merda ai man

he said that's all the gym had you dipshit

haze yourself

me2

Jesus fuck lad that shit ain't right

You have no muscle and no fat. You're a skeleton with skin.

Eat more than you are now. Don't go crazy though because shit dude you look like me when I was anorexic and refeeding syndrome is a dangerous thing. 3 meals 3 snacks timed 3 hours apart, start on 1800 calories a day then work your way up 100 calories/week. When you're eating around 2100-2400 (so in about a month or two) start lifting, do starting strength, do NOT do high volume. Just do as little as possible and build some strength, THEN move onto something like PPL where volume is higher at around the 5-6 month mark.

I got pretty fucking spooked

dude shave your chest hair that's gross

not op but

Do you eat surplus every day or just gym days?

thank you skellington

Just inject as much Tren as you can get your hands on and pray to God for forgiveness. Jesus Christ man. Go to the gym ever day and work those shoulders for two hours at the very least.

I have the same exact body type, and worse. I'm obese. The weight I'm losing now is meaningless since OP is what awaits me.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I have diagnosed clinical depression but fuck me, looking at your body gives me some perspective.

>tfw have exactly same body except with gyno and more wide girly hips

Just eat well and lift, you don't have to "bulk".

I imagined a mixture of him and his naked mole rat, Rufus.

nice hips. post feet

OP here, this comment was pretty funny, made me laugh.

I usually just shave beard, so I made the mistake of not grooming elsewhere. Just ordered a body trimmer off amazon.

Jesus you guys are disgusting.

Fucking bulk so the next girl you try to talk to doesn't feel bad about herself

If you're just lifting to look good then machines are all you need

>next girl

A-user...

Good potential for going trapmode

>, 5 ft 11 in / 180 cm, and 138 pounds

>Do I Cut or Bulk?
why do people like these are this question?
why are they so retarded?

you look in the mirror and you see a very skinny person and you have nerve to ask if you should cut

fuck you faggot, this board doesnt need more stupid retarded people

Every day

You gotta bulk my dude. You need some fat on you while you at it, to look healthy. I was 55.7kilo when i started.

Narrow shoulders and you have what looks like wide hips. You need to tailor your workout program around upper back, lats, shoulders, incline bench press, squats, deadlifts, and for isolations curls/chin up's.

5"11 at 138 pounds put you below what your healthy weight should be, this will give you a lot of room to bulk. How the fuck you have fat on you at that weight is beyond me, but genetics are weird like that. Actually I wouldn't even fully blame genetics, I would blame if anything the modern day estrogen producing diet.

If I were you I would lift for 3-6 months with a 500 calorie surplus eating as much protein as possible (over 100g a day) then after the 6 month period I would jump on Test/Tren and blast. This will require a shit ton of research though on your part. For now focus on lifting a lot of weights, forget the cardio, eat in a calorie surplus, tailor your workouts to your body type (you will need a larger upper back/lats and lots of shoulder work to balance out your proportions)

and please for the love of god don't cut. Don't cut until you are at least 200lbs and have added some solid muscle to your frame.

Good luck

shave your shitty body hair
go high carb high protein low fat
hit the gym

Just to explain a little bit, I was wondering whether to cut or bulk because when I look in the mirror I don`t see a super skinny person because of the fat I have around the abs/ hips, and I often read about cutting until you see abs.

But I`m thinking now that that isn`t the case, I really need to pack on more muscles before thinking about cutting, and I`ll be bulking from now on. Thanks everyone for the advice.

P.S. trimmer arrives tomorrow.

im 5 11 just like you and when i was 145 lbs, some people i know thought i was sick and was going to die

im 163 now and yesterday i started a bulk, im eating 4000-4500 calories a day

lets see how much weight i gain in 1 month

Future "I fucked up my bulk, and got fat" right there

what kind of routine and diet to achieve this within 1 year if starting out as 173cm 55kg skelly?

only been doing cardio but recently been interested in lifting weights

I'm not the one to tell you what to do with your body, but shaving your nipple hair you would be perceived as 50% more aesthetic by most people even if you're not fit.

Sedentary or you have 1000cal plus.

Honestly dude you look like Antifa. You will be kicked out, if you get bigger.

This. Main Compounds every lift day and accessories like P/P/L