What are some cool/fun hobbies that will get me outdoors and off the computor?

What are some cool/fun hobbies that will get me outdoors and off the computor?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bjj/comments/2vvrs5/are_the_risk_of_bjj_really_worth_it/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hiking
Hunting
Rock climbing
Dancing
Adult organized sports
Meetup.com probably has some local stuff going on in your area that's kind of active. Just stay away from stupid stuff like ultimate frisbee.

cycling

Take pliers and bend all the antenna on the old cars up and down the street.

>Hunting

Do you know how hard this is? It will take over your life to get a kill at BLM land

THIS THIS THIS
If you get serious about it and have a lot of free time you can make so serious heart and legs gains .
You'll also be able to add a good 1000+ Kcals to your TDEE .

It's fun , rewarding , you see cool places and you get to eat more tasty foods .

>dancing

I was in a similar spot a while ago, so I just thought about what kind of shit the badass that I wanted to be would do and I just started doing that stuff. Backpacking, rock climbing, skeet shooting, I'm gonna start cross country skiing next winter.
I would recommend doing something like that. Think about what who want to become would do and do that.

Hiking up mountains is the shit, combination of climbing and hiking and nice views

Bow hunting. Be warned tho, literally more addictive than heroin

Photography plus you can actually make some money with it.

I'm /pol/, Veeky Forums, and /k/ so I'm usually at the range on the weekends when I'm not lifting or at school. You can get a plain jane AR for around 700 that works well. Or you can order cheap Finnish Mosin Nagants from classic firearms. Really nice rifles.

How to into cycling without going impotent?

I masturbate in parks.

What if my dream is to be great at racing?

Cycling or riding a board

Doesn't have to be a traditional skateboard. I have no intent of learning tricks so I just cruise around.

Wall climbing for the aesthetic forearms

Buy a dichotomous key for the plants in your area, and learn how to use it. Then you can go explore your local parks looking for wildflowers and the best part is, you can make yourself a plant press out of a bunch of stacked cardboard and newspaper and strap it together with pullstraps and you can press the flowers and then glue them to a paper and have your very own flower collection! Its called botany and it's really fun!

Meetup.com in my area is mostly for 35-60yo folks and diasporas

No one wants to reproduce with you anyways, just freeze your sperm

I am guessing this hobby has mostly women and gay men, right?

Hiking. Easy, fun, great leg workout, good cardio, you can do it alone or with friends, And it can easily be combined with other hobbies like geocaching or studying plant life.

Plus, If you go up with a weighted pack it can add 1-2k calories to your TDEE easy.

HIGHLY dependent on where you live and what land you hunt on and if you've got someone to teach you.

That said good fucking luck learning all you need on your own

user this is literally the activity I base my life around. I will never not live near the mountains again

Painful, but true.

Then start racing fool

I had to take a 'Rocky Mountain Flora' class in college. it was ~ 3/4 girls and every girl i talked to said it was their favorite class ever.

What about the other fourth?

I have a shitbox and I don't even know how to drive manual.

>Hiking
i need to drive at least an hour to find trails as i live near a city

>Hunting
no one to teach me, i have no friends to do it with

>Rock climbing
no one to teach me, i have no friends to do it with

>Dancing
I can't use the excuse my gf is into it. so I'll be seen as a creep if I try it as a single, unattractive guy

>Adult organized sports
i'm terrible at all sports, picked last in school, etc.

>Meetup.com
it's full of
>>tech related meetups
>>business networking meetups
>>sports/dance meetups (see above)
>>older adult meetups
>>language exchanges (I only speak english)
not a lot in my age range tbqh

graffiti

Pokémon GO

Can you stop making excuses like a little bitch and fucking sacrifice a little bit of your insecurities so you can git gud at something

user stop fucking making excuses for yourself you're being a total pile of shit in this thread. If you wanna get off your ass and out your house GET OFF YOUR FUCKING ASS AND OUT YOUR HOUSE AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES. get fucking driving lessons. Go join some club and MEET PEOPLE if you don't want to do things on your own. You have to ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING if you want to ACTUALLY START FUCKING DOING SOMETHING FUUUUUKKK I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SO MUCH. Join a fucking martial arts club where people are into fit activity or ask people at your God damn gym if their interested (implying you even go to the gym you self hating fuck)

Yes I'm triggered fuck off.

tried it, didn't like it
trying to get away from gaming too

i think most of what i wrote were legitimate excuses

>martial arts club
I tried this once. never went back after the trial session, mainly because I need glasses to see and it was hard to follow without them and I'm worried about getting injured (e.g. reddit.com/r/bjj/comments/2vvrs5/are_the_risk_of_bjj_really_worth_it/)

>ask people at your God damn gym
i have a home gym

Do you believe there is any hobby or activity where you won't come up with a "legitimate excuse" not to do it?

You need to take control of your own thoughts as your first hobby.

My mountain bros.

I fucking love walking up and getting high. Few years ago, i started planning hikes on my birthday.

Hiked Mt Kosciuszko for 23
Hiked Mt Fuji for 24
I think imma go hike Mount Cook in NZ for 25

No one plays that shit

Unironically this. You'll meet lots of people and it's a unique hobby to tell people about when people making conversation

Unironically this. You'll meet lots of people and it's a unique hobby to tell people about when people making conversation

You seem like a real fucking no-can-do faggot. I'm shocked you don't have any friends

If you're sitting on your balls you're doing it wrong.

The taint does most of the work.

Toughen up that boipucci.

Golf
Get some cheap clubs and polo shirts and go make some friends at the driving range
Public courses are $20-50 a round and fancy country clubs go from there up to about $500 a piece
Then you really just need to buy some balls and gloves every once in a while

sitting on your taint pinches a nerve and that leads to impotence senpai

Outdoor Orgies with other beautiful people

Fishing is pretty neat.

Givin this one final bumparooni

What's wrong with dancing?

it's gay