He skips leg day

>he skips leg day

I ignore some of the fucked up shit here and laugh at even more, but I draw the line with this picture, anyone who laughs at this should be shot

dont post this fucked up picture man this story is messed up Ive read the book about the truckstop killer he is pure evil.

>le leg day meme xD
Are you from reddit by any chance?

link me to the book or is it just called the truckstop killer?

The guy is the truckstop killer, he has done this 50+ times, but this is the first with a picture

>she skipped self-defense day

it was called stalking prey or something.

the dude was a literal cuckold and whenever I watch some video with some creepy husband filming his wife getting railed I think of him

This is a disturbing use of that picture

Go back to plebbit you fucking cunts if you get offended at the use of a picture.

you need a safespace go back to /ptg/ faggot

Is the person in the pic the killer or a victim? Were they forced to dress like that by a killer, or were they preyed on because of their dress?

Did she shower at the gym?

WASSUP REDDIT

REDDIT. TELLEM I SIAD HAII

>this picture gets posted and Redditfags come out of the woodwork crying about muh feels
Get the fuck out you retarded nigger loving cucks, in fact, just kill yourselves

Robert Rhoades was a trucker turned serial rapist/murder who would pick up hitchhikers and torture/rape them in his sleeper cab for weeks before murdering them. He was best know for shaving the head and pubic areas of his victims while they were shackled in his truck.

This is a picture of Regina Walters, taken in an abandoned barn minutes before he strangled her to death and left her body. Detectives think that Rhoades was responsible for over 50 murders during his killing spree, but has only admitted to 3.

Like most psychopaths, Rhoades was so charismatic that often times he would leave his victims unchained, knowing that they would stay and wait for him when he returned from a truck stop. During his transportation when he was arrested, Rhoades was able to get a diner waitress to give him her phone number, despite being guarded by 2 FBI agents, and in full arm and leg shackles and an orange jump suit.

I didn't even know it was possible to be that charismatic

>lol I will call everything that I don't like reddit
It is so easy to spot retards sometimes

What's this picture from? Why are people sperging about it? On my phone so inb4 Google image search

you can still google image search on your phone just tap the little triangle

What did he mean by this

he had 20 CHA

see

not the triangle but the three vertical dots next to "anonymous"

Ah that did the trick, thanks for imparting that knowledge friendo

Fuck off

Back to your /b/egginer board champs