Feel thread ?

Feel thread ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPfkK7bcyfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I just realized I don't see you as romantically as I first thought user, I'm sorry.

Doing this to girls now makes my inner fat bullied middle school self sing with joy

What are you keeping from us user? It's okay to feel here

Do you do it after you have them meet your family and plan a trip out of town? Because that's what I'm working with.

Damn user that is tough. Did she just ghosts after that or want to be friends?

Bitches that think you want to be friends after doing shit like that are the worst.

I'm quitting smoking and I guarantee I feel worse than you do

Made the mistake of getting on Facebook today. Ended up going through the photos of some girl that I had a thing with about a year ago. She was moving, so we both knew it would never be a relationship, but I think i accidentally fell a little too hard for her and it was rough when she broke it off. I hadn't really thought about her much lately, but I feel like I opened up the wound a bit by seeing all of her pictures, with her great smile. Kinda put me in a funk.

ITS YOUR ONE WAY TICKET TO MIDNIGHT

CALL IT HEAVY METAL

WEEEEEEEEE

I posted this in the old feel thread

>my ex graduated college yesterday
>Was my first everything, high school sweetheart. Dated 2.5 years before we broke due to the strain of a long distance relationship
>See picture of her graduating
>Legit looks even more beautiful then ever

The feels me like a fucking waterfall. I've been with other girls but nothing like her. She remains one of the kindest, most genuine and honest people I've ever known. I know we'll never likely be together but I like to dream. I like to dream that there is a god, and we will find our way back to each other through some divine providence. When I'm not working I dream about working hard to achieve my goal of running and winning political office. I dream that somewhere along the lines, I'll meet her again, or at least someone like her, the "one" so to say. And we'll both stand besides each other as we succeed and fulfill our dreams together. We won't lose each other this time.

I'm kind of stuck in this awkward spot at home where I'm doing nothing but working to save money for my final Uni year and doing research/trying to reach my research professor. But between working on that stuff and lifting, I plan for the future. The Jews used to say "tomorrow in Jerusalem" before Israel was created. I'm trying to keep that mindset going ahead. That if I work hard and keep fighting and suffering, it'll work eventually and everything will be ok.

We're all going to make it anons. We'll all get to our Jerusalem

Also I'm sorry for the blogpost anons. I feel like I wanna die right now and I needed to get that off my chest.

pic related

girls irl dont say this, they say "lets just be friends"

Quit 5 years ago (not a single fucking puff even if mixed with weed) after smoking for 15 years heavy.

Best thing I ever did and also the hardest. Stick with it.

Finally got rid of the 30lbs I put on after too.

>taller guy gets real close and stares me down
>look down to the ground because beta
>can't hit him or people will think I have anger issues
One day mate you'll remember my face

I began to visualize my suicide 1.5 months ago and that experience terrified me, I've gotten my shit together since and kind of am focused on life again. Stress is normal and happens to everyone, rather deal with it and be a better man than complain and think dying will be any better.

Don't worry man, listening to you guys is my therapy.

NO FEELS THREAD.
Feels threads only allow anons to wallow in self pity, which is not healthy.
Here's a better idea: Roll.

Rolling for Ellie Rodger

Fuck out of here with your edgy bullshit.

Brutal, I love it. Best/worst was doing it on Valentine's Day

Veeky Forums might not be for you man

I have a good feel in the sea of bad anons.

>Ex breaks up with me
>Various reasons but I suspect there was another guy she didn't tell me about cause she still cared and didn't want me to hate her.
>Fast forward a few months
>I think she's going of the deep end.
>Always posted nihilism memes before I dated her even.
>Has really ramped it up in the past couple of weeks though.
>Literally just a few steps short of "I wanna kill myself stuff)
>Just a ton of angry and sad stuff like how she slept 15 hours
>Have also seen her post about regretting things, and how she'll never trust anyone again.
>Dyed her hair recently with pink highlights

I'm battling new demons now but seeing what appears to be a slow descent into darkness on her part warms up my heart just a little bit.

I know I could be overthinking but this makes me pretty happy so i am sticking with it.

rollllew

you can't really fix a fucked up woman and there's no point in trying
at the end of the day she's just attention whoring

Good job user and don't get back with her if she asks, be strong and ignore her!

Suicide is absolutely the worst option, better to feel and see what the world has than to end it in an act of selfishness because you decided life's too much for you, don't be a bitch, live it out brother, see the world. If life's still shit join the military, better than opening cash registers or flipping burgers. love you to death user

>tfw cancelled a date I had with a cutie girl so I can spend the night alone doing nothing

Why am I like this

user go reschedule that date right now and go on it. Don't let yourself wallow in despair like that. That's how you die on the inside.

>shit join the military

I'm rich and have an amazing career, not everyone on Veeky Forums is some /neet/ with no direction in life and needs to join the military

I'm scared

I haven't ever been on an actual date before and I have no idea what to do. I don't even know what to do for the "date". What if I run out of things to talk about? What if I come off as a werido? What if nothing goes right?

It's not too late user...I've been in that position before.

There is only one way to get out of a vicious cycle and that is for you to break it, a violent deviation from the norm. What do you have to lose??

Change your actions and you change your results, if you are tired with how your life is turning out change your actions!

I believe in you user, I know it is hard but if I can do it I know anyone can. As bleak as it may seem at this point, you are not beyond redemption.

Move beyond your comfort zone to escape the rut you've dug for yourself, break the chains!

I believe in you user, we're all gonna make it

then why suicide? you're just a sorry bastard

It's ok user. Just ask her things about herself and if she asks questions then answer them. Emphases on talking about her though. Everyone on Earth loves to talk about themselves.

And should you fail then oh well. Failure is a part of life. I've had three failed dates for every great one. But you'll never get a great date with a girl you connect with if you never go on a date in the first place. Accept that it's a part of life and go on. As some coach said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

You misunderstood

Once my mind started to think of suicide I knew it was time for change, plus I have a legit reason to be stressed out and angry but I've decided to make changes and move on in life instead of staying miserable

Rich people can also have problems, and you need balance in life to be happy. I haven't been happy in a long, long time

do:
-appear more relaxed than her
-talk in a low, slow voice
-people watch with her if you run out of stuff to say
-assume she has already rejected you and BTFO you within the first 3 seconds (youll feel like a free man if you have this mindset)

dont:
-get excited
-be completely honest about everything (the quicker a girl has you figured out the quicker she gets bored of you)

Piano and the boys failed to do right by John :( Yeah... thats a feel i wish i didnt feel last night.

why is Veeky Forums one of the nicest boards?

Thanks anons, im going to reschedule again for this weekend

>And should you fail then oh well. Failure is a part of life. I've had three failed dates for every great one. But you'll never get a great date with a girl you connect with if you never go on a date in the first place. Accept that it's a part of life and go on. As some coach said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

great advice
if a girl rejects you it's her loss because she's not going to be hanging out with a cool dude. She's not rejecting everything about you, she's rejecting the small part of yourself you've displayed to her. You move on and talk to over girls. It's a numbers game

Because we all want to be better here, we start physically but try to better in every area eventually . We also all know that feel.

dealing with anxiety, never happened really before.

Trying to quit weed too

Write her user, profess your love and see what happens.

But life is cruel my bro. So don't be surprised if the outcome is undesirable. If it is, you should move on and make the most of your life. It's a simple waste of time to dwell on past failures. Don't do this and look back on a life half lived.

There are great things out there. But you must go and take them for yourself.

Saw ex gf and gym she approached and started talking

DESU confused

>Write her user, profess your love and see what happens.

she'll immediately think she can do better, and go fuck Chad instead
the person who loves least in a relationship holds the power

I actually had all these conflicting feelings when I found out she had a bf. I wrote them down in a letter. It doesn't quite profess that I love her but that I still care and If we cant be together, then I hope she has a happy life. It also thanks her for being in my life and everything she's done for me. Think I should send it?

I'm really worried that I'd come off as creepy to her and she'll just never talk to me again.

Saved so I could write this to my ex a few weeks from now lol

also I kind of think this. I think we kinda both stopped talking to each other when we got new SOs because we didn't want to show we still cared. Not just because the SOs. I mean I know she follows me on snapchat and looks at most of my stories. (snapchat is basically the only thing I use.) She was especially an avid follower when I was in a relationship still.

I had a great night with a girl the other weekend. We were with friends, then she wanted to keep the night going with me to another bar. After we left that bar and we kissed it was amazing. Then she told be she couldnt, she had a boyfriend. Fucking hell

Only a coward refuses to get what he wants in life.

Why not reach out for her if you love her?

And if it goes badly, you must be strong enough to move past that.

No. Tell her what you feel now user.

You won't come off as a creep unless you're creepy about it. Make it simple and honest and true. Tell her what you feel.

If she never talks to you again or denies you, then move on. Idc what kind of upbringing or hardships you've been through. I know you're a human being. And you have potential to be great no matter what because of that. You just have to go out and own your life.

Fuck what that guy said. He's a weakling with no aspirations or fire in his belly.

Well how will I know if I am creepy or not? I can send that letter but I don't know if 100% of what I wrote is creepy or not.

>I know you're a human being. And you have potential to be great no matter what because of that

Thank you user, I needed that.

I'm 23 and I fucking hate my life. Been working at this restaurant for 6 yrs. now and I want to leave. All my coworkers are high school and college drop outs. I am also a college drop out. I dropped out because I hated my major and I felt like I was just wasting my time there. I was constantly depressed and I just wanted to die. I've been trying to get another job, but no one wants to hire a college drop out who's only worked at shitty jobs. I can't even get a simple desk job that only requires a high school diploma.
I have thought about going back to community college and retaking some classes, but at the same time I just feel like I will still be wasting my time there.

>Then she told be she couldnt, she had a boyfriend.

all hot girls say this regardless if it's true or not
pro-tip: you should pursue them anyway because there's a good chance that hoe is going to dump her bf for another dude. You might be her plan B

This kind of logic is useless. You have no control over how she perceives things. All you can do is be real and show her what you're really made of.

That's the risk of love. Putting yourself out there and letting someone else see it. That's how happily ever after happens, how broken hearts happen, and everything in between.

But the greatest pain of all is looking back on what could have been and knowing it didn't happen because you didn't go for it.

track of the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=BPfkK7bcyfE

honestly, punk keeps me alive. seeing something honest and genuine along all the pretending you see everywhere daily is refreshing

>I don't want to be friends until you're over me

Been single for a while after the first girl I ever really loved strung me along for almost 2 years, over her but it's been difficult to find someone else. Friend and his girlfriend set me up with a friend of theirs and we really hit it off, been hanging out and talking nonstop for a couple months (she's also coming out of something ling term and wanting to start as just friends and see where things go).

Long story short I fell for her and we talked low key about us dating for a week or so before I asked her to be my girlfriend, she said yes but seemed to hesitate. We haven't been together for long but she's admitted she doesn't know how she feels about me and doesn't think she feels a spark between us, and that she said yes because she thought it would come with time, but lately she isn't so sure.

It's been obvious she didn't really feel the same way about me but she still wanted to try. I could tell it was really bothering her so we talked about it and I told her she should take some time to think about what she wants out of us and that we could talk about it when she thinks she's figured it out. I love the girl, and I'm trying to play it cool and told her if she just wanted to be friends then we could do that and I would be happy with it. She's made it very clear she really enjoys being with me and wants me in her life.

So now I'm just waiting for her to call me any day now and either break up and pretend I'm happy with us just being friends, or for her to say that somehow she miraculously realized she does have romantic feelings for me and for us to stay together. Either way, I'm scared to tell her I love her because she'll freak out push me away, or ignore me and insist on us being friends anyway. I'm going to get hurt either way, but I still want her in my life in anyway that I can have her.

To make a long story short

>New class
>Hit it of with a girl
>Introduces her to my best friend
>They end up loving each other

Now we all hangout together.. we are all so happy

>tfw heatwave and the gym is hot as fuck

You're young user. You've made mistakes. It's time to own them and become better.

Sitting around in stagnant sadness is for weak people. I know you can be strong.

Get off your ass and get back to school, and that will be your first step. Make your life what you want it to be. You still have so much time. Your attitude must change now though.

I know the feeling.

Dropped out of college and ended up working shit jobs until I was 26 and now I'm set to graduate next year. Don't give up hope. I know what it feels like to want to off yourself day in and day out. Get some psych meds if it's really that bad. Also try to keep in perspective that the majority of people in their 20s are broke as fuck so you're not alone (I know, not the greatest thing to think when you're poor, but it helps a little).

A lot of my friends graduated 5 years ago and quite a few are making decent money + have kids. I'm 27 and still have none of those things. I deleted facebook since constantly having other people's successes shoved in your face isn't healthy. Everyone has a time table for when they catch breaks in life. Mine was last year when I finally got off psych meds, made massive gains in the gym, and have largely re-wired my thinking to not be as negative.

You can do it too but the first step is to correct your thinking and get out of your comfort zone. I find that getting in the right frame of mind can be difficult unless you leave your comfort zone and experience some panic inducing "Oh shit" epiphany type moments that will clear your brain fog real quick and get your ass in gear.

Good luck.

I had the perfect girl, and I let her slip away. I wasn't ready to commit to a serious relationship at the time(at least i didnt think i was). And i acted like a dick at times. She put up with me for way too long but finally it was too much. I know i'm luckier than others, I do have a good job and a chad face but im definitely on the autism spectrum, pretty bad social anxiety, so its hard for me to meet new people. I just feel like im never going to meet another woman like her that wants to be with me. And knowing that i couldve had what i want most if i just hadnt been such an idiot makes it so much worse

You're hurting me user.

There is no god, nothing happens by chance.
If you want her, go fucking get her, user. I believe in you

She's in Cali which is a hell of a long ways away. I can't show up with a boombox like in a movie. So I will likely send this letter. But if I post it on here first, will you anons read it and tell me if I'm being creepy or weird?

Thanks guys for the advice.

I was in community college for 3 years and then got into a good 4 year school, which I did horrible in. I'm thinking of just going back to CC and retaking some classes and then going back to the university.

As of now I'm just trying to get another job. My job right now is very toxic and making my depression worse.

Be real with her and accept whatever outcome fate gives you. But don't fall into the trap of needing her to be happy. You should be happy alone. You should love yourself and be content with that. No one should need another person to be content.

Leave them if you are unhappy. Blaze your own trail. Don't let another person control your happiness.

True love is loving someone else more than you love yourself. All you can do now is improve yourself based on the mistakes you now recognize. Looking back on what could have been and thinking it still defines who you are is a fallacy in the most absolute way.

If you wish so, then sure.

>been working a job that is 30-50% travel the past year
>gains have stalled due to above, got an injury as well
>miss my gf of 3 yrs often
>career wise it's good but it'll always be lots of travel
>tfw dunno what to do
>also, $44/bbl of wti crude doesn't fucking help
Feel like I tugged takin this job some days

oops gotta post the hometown hero.

ok pls no bully. I'll have to post in parts.

I write this to the “girl that got away”, to my high school sweetheart. As I type this, I find a cascade of emotions at the forefront of my mind. Brought on by what? You might ask. I had a breakup with another girl recently and it’s made me question a lot about myself, my past, and where I come from. As I write memories came rushing back to me of our time together, how I first asked you to prom because of the huge crush I had on you. When we sang “Don’t stop believing” at the final song, after which I nervously asked you out. The school days where instead of worrying about tests, we would sneak back to your house and make love before your parents got home. I remember all the dates we went on, the smiles we had .I remember that beautiful gleam in your eyes that made you the first girl I ever fell in love with. The gleam that, when we cuddled, could warm me at my coldest and make me smile at my saddest. I remember the love we had for each other. A fierce and strong type of love that only two young, lively hearts, with no worry of the material things of life could muster.
I also remember when we both went off to college. I stayed in the same state while you went to school in Cali. We were both so optimistic that we could do this long distance thing. I even wanted to marry you if we got through this. We thought that our love could outlast it all. But I guess it didn’t. You broke up with me and let me heartbroken. A type of damage that resonates with me even as a type this. We had our faults, just as any young lovers had, but the distance killed us. We talked for a long time after we spilt. Part of me thinks that neither of us wanted to let go and drift apart. We didn’t want to let what was a beautiful and unique relationship be left to time. But we did in the end, slowly, but surely.

>145lbs and dropping
>have become so terrified of gaining weight that I can't bring myself to eat properly

I'm a 6 foot tall male and have been lifting for more than a year and can't even do 2pl8 squat because of my problem and really I'm just ready to give up and end it all at this point

I've already accepted that we aren't going anywhere, and it hurts but I'll get over it. As for being happy alone, I've been alone for like 2 years now and it was nice having someone who asked how my day was, even if we weren't in a relationship. Maybe I'm just lonely.

I don't think I'll tell her just how much I do care for her, it would just make it more difficult if she knew, for her and me.

part 2

I remember the last time I saw you, when our fall semesters were over and we were both down in our hometown for winter break. We met up and had a beer. I was nervous because I didn’t know how I would feel after not having seen you’re for so long. Would the old flame still be there? I felt relieved that it wasn’t. Though you looked as beautiful to me as the day I asked you to prom, I thought my heart and mind had moved on.
But it didn’t, I realized that I still care, I just hid it. I shoved it down so I could think about other things and get you off of my mind. But here I am now, thoughts of past love and loss washing over me over the fact that you had a new boyfriend and just the general melancholy of my memories. Part of me wonder if you felt like this when you saw I had a new girlfriend? Did you feel the memories wash over you like I did? The jealousy and anger? But what surprises me most about me feelings is that amidst the grief and memories, I feel grateful and happy.
Why? Because my relationship with you helped me grow and become a man. It taught me what love and loss really were. It helped me mature in almost every way possible. I’m by far no means perfect or meaning to brag but I’ve come along way, and funnily enough, you breaking my heart helped me with that. I hope that guy you date will make just as many amazing memories with you and make you feel the same love and happiness that we once shared. The same that we once shared so many years ago. Why? Because you deserve it. I used to tell you that you were one of the best and most beautiful girls on the planet every night before we went to bed(thinking back, I was a sweet but weird kid) and even now, years later, I still mean it and you deserve a guy that will treat you like that. Whether it is me, the one you date now, or someone else down the line.

Are good feels allowed?
I'm meeting up with a thicc qt from tinder to fuck tomorrow. I'm barely 18(just graduated HS) and she is 21. Won't be a kv anymore. Thank God, lads.

Part 3
Part of me thinks that, should we ever both be single again amongst the tides of time, I would want another chance, whether it be this life or the next. I wouldn’t want to stop you from leaving in the first place, no, that helped me become who I am today. You left me a boy, but I’ve certainly grown up since then. If I had another chance, I would cross the distance this time, no matter how big or whether it was physical or mental. I make up for my mistakes, listen better, and communicate more, and so on. I’d treat you the way I never could being stuck thousands of miles away. I’d do everything I could to see that gleam in your eyes, the one that told me everything in the world would be ok when you were there with me. I’d do everything I could, just to hear those words I believed from the very first time you said them. I wouldn’t lose you again. But if I don’t get that chance, that’s ok. Because, like I said, you’re one of the best and most beautiful girls out there, and like when we were dating, your happiness is the most important thing to me. Whatever happens, I just hope you find someone who makes and keeps you happy, whether it be me, the guy you’re dating now, or someone else.

part 4

You deserve to be happy. I’m happy and grateful that I had the honor of your wonderful soul being a part of my life. Now go out there and have, fun. I hope that whenever I hear from you again, you’re nothing but happy. This pocket of feelings for I have for you may wash out to sea and never return, but the experience and memories will always remain a happy place in my mind. You were the first girl I ever loved, a love so deep that part of me will always care about you in some small way. So Thank you. Thank you for being my first love, for teaching me what love is and loss are, for breaking my heart and helping to make me the man I am today. You are still one of the best, most incredibly beautiful girls out there in the world today, in both look and spirit. I am thankful that I had the honor of having someone like you be I my life and give me these wonderful memories to cherish. Thank you. I hope you have a wonderful life!

With care,
Your old high school sweetheart

I've realized that after certain age dating is just beyond fucked.

I'm a sort of a late bloomer. Now I'm 22yo and I've never dated anyone seriously. Guys my age are older are all fucked over by some ex lover and you can only be some plan B. In most cases they can't even genuinely love anyone anymore. Men are emotionally ruined after the age of 23. Not to forget that I can't bring myself to be physically attracted to anyone who's older than in his early 20. Even 25yo men have receding hairlines and they seem and look old as fuck.

Thinking about starting roiding cause losing my facial aesthetics doesn't matter much. I don't want to date anyone anyway.

What a stupid-ass thing to contemplate suicide over. Don't be afraid to eat. Educate yourself on nutrition and tune your exercise regimen. There should be no fear in this.

Maybe you are lonely. Good friends can fix that. Not telling her is a mistake. Put yourself out there. Listen to that fire in your belly.

And accept the outcome as it is.

This is untrue.

No problem.

Please stay in CC as long as possible because private universities are expensive as fuck unless you have your parents to pay those tuition bills for you.

Also make a backup plan for yourself in case the whole college thing doesn't work out, which is what I should have done but stupidly did not. But that's in the past now so nothing can be done about it.

Not trying to sound morbid, but one of the ways I got my thinking back on track was thinking "I'm going to graduate with a Chemistry degree if it fucking kills me. I don't care what it takes I just want out of working shitty jobs. If things get beyond repair I can always kill myself but let's leave that for emergencies only".

Yeah - thinking that I should push myself to the absolute limit and remembering that I always have the option of a large "ABORT" button in life unironically made me function better. The mind is a funny thing.

Mental gains are just as important as muscular ones.

>took a semester off from university cause was failing everything, 0 discipline
>meet a lot of people, lot of alone time to reflect on my life
>have had a red carpet laid out for me all my life by my old man, guy works himself to death to pay for every education he can, lost a good part of life for me
>in return i turned a lazy fuck,wasted the last 4 years of my life
>4 years of gym, no progress cause diet
>failed several subjects at uni, might take an entire additional year to graduate
>no social skills at all, one gf all my life, haven't even liked anyone in the past 5 years
>call this afternon
>Grandpa, my greatest hero in life, hardworker, went from extreme poverty to a millionaire while feeding his mother and raising his 2yo brother at 19
>he's in the hospital, might not make it till i'm back
>i'm just here drinking cheap whisky and crying

I can accept i will never have a significant other, the job i wanted or the life i dreamed for, and it's all my fault, but what truly hurts me is having failed the 2 people that always believed in me, i don't know how i'm supposed to face my father and tell him the truth, that his son is a fuck up, and now i don't know if i will ever face my Grandpa again. I just want him in my graduation guys, i just want to make him proud like i did when i got into the uni, i lost myself somewhere along the way and i want to pick myself up, but i can't do it without the guy, i can't bear not seeing the guy again, to at least ask him to forgive me

>qt petite girl at gym today
>she does the bullshit zumba classes with her friends
>Parking validation expires before her class is over
>go repark my truck to get a new validation (stupid fucking system)
>work out a bit more until her class is over
>"Im gonna do it"
>Class over, she and her friends walk directly out of gym
>they sit at a table outside
>tell myself I can do it
>do some more cabled curls while making the most wojack face possible working up courage
>as soon as I decide to go outside they all stand up and walk away
>I go home

I wasnt afraid in war
Im not afraid asking for interviews
I've slept with over 20 women

But asking out women is utterly terrifying and paralyzing

>ctrl+f "girl"
>30 matches

this board is so god damned pathetic

My ex fiance broke up with me 6 months ago. There was no cheating involved, just distance and careers drove us apart. She wanted to remain friends, but homie don't play that shit so I cut off all contact, and deleted her off of every social media. We reconnected within the last week after she sent me a message on facebook basically begging to give her another chance, and we had a long skype conversation and all of those old feels are coming back.

I'm supposed to see her next weekend but I'm getting cold feet, brehs. I've been out there in the single world, and boys it ain't pretty, even with HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

I have never connected with anyone like I do her, and she's a legit 9/10. I love her family, and they love me, so it seems like a no brainer. However, I also feel like a little bitch for even considering taking her back after she broke my heart but I seriously doubt I will be able to do better (I legit haven't found a girl better, and I've dated over 10 in our time apart), and she told me she feels the same. My ego is screaming not to do it, and I'm so fucking scared I'm going to get my heart broken again, but every other girl feels like settling.

tl;dr

debating whether I should get my heart broken again or die alone.

Had this exact thing happen to me. Bitch wasted my entire night making out and dancing with me just for her to drop the bomb at last call. WTF

>when you realize your numerous social failures from puberty all the way past adolescence have greatly impacted your sense of self-esteem, leading you to seek validation from people in your current age range as often as possible, ironically making you no different than women you have derided on this imageboard

This may seem cold, but I can't tell you what you feel.

If the contents of what I just read are true feelings you have then it is exactly what she should see.

>My ex fiance broke up with me 6 months ago.
dodged a bullet bro
"i have a boyfriend" is a meme and you guys need to stop falling for it
she wanted (and needed) the D

Take a chance if you my man, but when she burns you like she did before you have no one to blame but yourself. You never know what's around the corner for you in life, even with the dating game being worse than a war zone, there's always a chance. But with her you know what you have gotten, what's to say things won't turn out the exact same. It did with my last two exs when I got back with them the second time.

>BE me
>Get a job in the real world
>Think all it requires to become successful is to work hard
>Start working hard since day one
>Stay late, take extra shifts in the office
>Work from home
>Get promoted in a few months
>Start training other people
>They get good since I trained them and than I'm useless
>Lose my respect at work
>Lost my friendships in the office
>Lost my self respect and gained weight
>Tried to be nice to them, but at that point they believed they were smarter than me and didn't need my help
>Found another job, making twice as much
>A week before quitting that job, found out what everyone had trouble with and they couldn't fix it so I worked on like 100 tickets in a week to resolution since they didn't do anything with them
>That job still fucks with me mentally since I lost a lot but gained another job with better pay
>I lost a lot since it was a good office job but I lost my respect from coworkers
>I became the guy who sat in the office late nights and worked himself practically to stress
>They acted like they were better than me, and I let their "projects" fail since I didn;t help them
>they maybe thought I didn't know how to fix some of the issues, but that wasn't the case
>I was one of the best engineers at the company, but I was forced out due to me not being very social anymore and not participating in bullshit water cooler talk

>They even went to the trouble of not involving me in very hard cases they worked on, they wanted to "win" and get credit by management, if it meant I was brought into a case and solved it which I did on many occasions they hated it to the point of excluding me from projects

>Why does it still hurt this bad? It has been months??

If she broke up with you and started riding Chad or Tyrone immediately after dont do it.

If it really was just a distance thing Id say give her a chance.

Yeah I regret not being a little more aggressive. We were close to my house at one point I should have made a move to try to get her back there

I mean I plowed my share of Staceys after we broke up, but I don't think she was with anyone else.

Thanks user. I will rewrite to try and be a bit clearer. The feelings I was trying to convey is that I still care about her, kind of want her back, thankfulness at her being in my life before, and just that I wish the best for her no matter what happens.

> ex gf still texting me telling me she wants to get back together (she won't actually do so though, long story)
> Emailed this girl my number I had a class with that ended back in March
> She texted me last night out of the blue
> I responded this morning
> Still no reply
Hold me /fit

I'm sorry for what you're going through. But you piss me off.

How dare you accept defeat. And roll over to accept a life of mediocrity.

Man the fuck up user. Now isn't the time to be so weak-minded. Go and see your Grandfather, tell him you love him, tell him you need him, tell him that he is your hero.

That can be your first step at building a better you. Get disciplined, go to school, love hard, work hard, and stop being so lazy and cowardly.

do it my man

>still no reply

fuck the way women text it literally drives me FUCKING insane

Its better to try than to just cancel out of the blue. If you guys hit it off you'll be glad you went and if it doesn't then it doesn't. IMO it doesn't matter if some bitch finds you weird just stop talking to her and it will be as if you never even saw her.

> Emailed this girl my number I had a class with that ended back in March

grandpa why are you on Veeky Forums

Are you gay or something?

Dont overthink it just talk to her like you would a friend, flirt a little here and there. BE RELAXED

>Dont overthink it just talk to her like you would a friend

thats a fantastic way to get friendzoned aka soft-rejected