powerlifting

keto
waterfasting
no fap
rap music
brosplits
push pull legs
otter mode

now i am a bear that does upper/lower and does an actual program and get in all my protons, healthy fats, and make sure to get my complex and whole carbs throughout my meal so i can be enrgized and actually lift and listen to classical instead of ooga booga nigger.

stay memed

whats wrong with PPL

rap music is violent and aggressive -- lots of testosterone. what's so memed about it?

Doing PPL right now.

Are you memeing ppl into a meme?

honestly nothing, ive just seen a lot of them that are shit and had a lot of things all over the place which is why i think most people should get on proper programming and learn what to actually do. they can be good if you know what you are doing, which most people dont.

It's for low tier trash and nigger
>AYYYOOOOOOO BITCHES I GOT BITCHES I GOT BITCHES ON MY DICK CASH MONEY IN THE CLUB ALL MY NIGGAS GETTIN LIT
There I just wrote a rap song

literally nothing wrong with otter mode

pls no one respond to this b8

still makes me wanna fight

the lyrics are always boastful -- again, evoking the same boastfulness and pride of conquerors. Good for working out and getting stronger. I know it's probably not your thing, but definitely isn't a meme.

Maybe normie rap music you fucking mong, listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=tAA4cKDL5Go Thru the walls remix with Crystal Castles, Thru the walls was my least favorite song in Exmilitary album, but this immediately became my favorite track of them.

You didn't write That, it's in every rap song ever.

bear = fat until you post bodypic you boogienigger

He fell for the upper/lower full body meme

>he fell for the keto is a meme meme

>listening to nigger music

i listen more to nigger music culturally appropriated by white, nihilistic drug users

youtube.com/watch?v=BCrJe4dcURc

trips of lies. rap """music""" is for degenerates

Love

GOMAD

whats wrong with water fasting and keto

>Keto,
did it for around 5 month and researched it a lot until I realized how fucking biased the community is when providing studies ( see r/ketoscience).

>Water fasting / fasting ,
You can get all of those benefit and more by eating AND fueling real exercise , instead of doing literally NOTHING .

>LowCarb / carb is bad / insulin boogeyman
Holy fucking shit, it was life-changing when I reintroduced carb in my life, you just have way more energy and can keep on doing high intensity shit for hours .

They're fucking gimmick that provide literally no benefit compared to a healthy diet and active lifestyle .
IT's an excuse to be a lazy piece of shit who don't eat much but only eat shit and do close to no exercice . Nobody serious about health or physical performance do Keto or prolonged water fasting .

There still people that think that the Earth is a globe

yea PPL is a 6 day program as well, so i don't know why people keep recommending this routine for beginners

Im doing coolcicadas PPL currently, it has all the 4 important compound lifts and the accessories are great too
I get doms after almost every workout and Im already a month in and making more gains than 5 months of stronglifts

>t. 15 year old who listens to metal

SS is a meme memes meme

youtube.com/watch?v=MYrnqbrWbOI

youtube.com/watch?v=aWYk99l3BC4

>calls himself a bear
>is actually a fat faggot with no muscle
>listens to classical music unironically
>cause pol told him niggers are bad

You fell for even worse memes you retard

youtube.com/watch?v=CFFWF1DnZKM
not rap but has similarities

nice projection

and i dont go on pol

If you need to lower your iq for a test boost just end it now. Fuck. Too stupid to realize music has more than one influence on your body? You prob eat a lot of canned and frozen food cos it's all the same, Right?

>lift and listen to classical instead of ooga booga nigger.
Watch out bro, sounds like your fedora is too tight.

hey FUCK YOU BUDDY! bread is AWESOME

>intermingled fasting

IT'S A MEME IT DOES NOTHING

You have a containment board for a reason.

is whole wheat fine?

>humans are omnivores

meme

kys

>can have a diet from 50% plant 50% meat and have no side effects
>not an omnivore

Some animals literally cannot digest one or the other. We can digest both. That makes us omnivores

Well of course not. Intermittent fasting is worth trying though.

any sort of metal/rock > rap in terms of music that makes you want to fight
Listen to Hatebreed or something, they've got a few songs that help me blast through whatever exercise I'm doing

>t. 18 year old who listens to Drake

lad
nobody will appreciate your post unless you post bear mode body

>prolonged
That's why its a gimmick. Humans have evolved to survive periods without food, thus, the modern hamplanet can too.

>frugivores
Chimps eat meat, hungry vegan.

Decline bench press.
Like wtf i feel like my head is going to explode

>SS
>Nofap
>/Fitlit/
>Diet causes acne
>Fat is inherently bad
>sugar is inherently bad
>Abs don't matter
>Cardio kills gains
>Count macros, don't worry about micros
Now I watch my diet a bit more, eat more balanced, eat my veggies, workout 6days a week instead of 3(at least when I actually can workout regularly), got a decent skincare routine, and have decent enough abs for tinder skanks to swipe on me.

>no side effects
Ever heard of heart disease?

Also, cows have been fed cow remains before, it's how mad cow disease came about, but they aren't considered omnivores

>SS
>fitlit

not memes

good job on the other stuff tho

not exactly.

They take the parts of the cow with no commercial value, boil it until it is hard, flake it into meal, and were adding it back into feed. Bone meal is quite nutritious and waste not want not.

Unfortunately prions were not destroyed by this.

Next time don't drop the weights on your head son.
Also finish 4th grade math and science.

Going to the gym at night to avoid daytime rush. Doesnt tell you
>complete weirdos
>niggers everywhere
>staff not giving a fuck if you get stabbed robbed or raped
>they dont care if you have membership either
>weights you need scattered about like legos after dad threw set against wall in drunken stupor
>degenerate chads drinking and smoking on the track

>digestive system is only teeth

I fell for this meme too once upon a time

>Why is that humans, a species which uses its hands to kill and make tools to kill, don't have teeth for killing animals like tigers do?
>Why is that humans, a species which ancestors used fire to cook vegetables and meet doesn't have more developed teeth to process meat and vegetables?
>Check mate, meat eaters

Vegans and vegetarians are so retarded and ignorant of human eating history and development.

so do you:

Mind over all and to the threshold back to back=mental jizz straight to my mucles. Jamie Jasta can take me to the threshold any day

>pride of conquerors
lol, what have hoodrats ever conquered?

go listen to spanish conquistador music if you want "the pride of conquerors", lmfao

If thomis is the holocaust museum in Houston, i took a class trip there in 8th grade. P. Boring, but one teacher cried

I go around 10 pm and none of those apply to my gym. Maybe you shouldnt homegym anymore

>rap music is violent and aggressive

Poor little thing, you'd probably need therapy if you ever listened to thrash metal.

I have a degree in Electrical engineering, I thought it was crazy too. Look up the 200 proofs, do the math, something doesn't add up. Just know that the moon landings we saw are faked, and look on youtube, you can see the people on the ISS are using tricks to seems like they are in space. Also, check out the offical pictures from Nasa, it claims to be all CGI.

Haven't heard Mind Over All, I'll check it out friendo. In Ashes They Shall Reap has been my go to lately

>foto

How does the military use line of sight munitions with ten mile range if the earth is the size they say it is? Where's muh north to south circumnavigation?

>beginner routines
>low carb
>minimalist training

Not a magic pill either, but I found it to be the easiest "diet" to follow. Naturally restricts caloric intake, just have to keep your proteins high and keep training intensity high (maybe tune the volume down a bit) and you're good to go

>How does the military use line of sight munitions with ten mile range if the earth is the size they say it is?
The only ammunition that goes that far is artillery shells, and they always go in an arc in indirect fire at those distances. They usually have scouts to help them hit their targets.
>Where's muh north to south circumnavigation?
Well, the Arctic Sea is blocked by ice several kilometers thick for most of the year, and the south is blocked by an almost inaccessible continent. Really makes me think why no one ever travelled through there by ship

I googled "did the holocaust really happen" ONE TIME and then google temporarily blocked me for suspicious activity

>falling for the googly-eyed jew

don't talk about /fitlit/ like that :(

You know what makes me sad? People have been saying this for 25 years, and in the last 5 or so they're absolutely right.

Use website to count unique words (doesn't count repeats) in a "rap" song on the radio today, about 1/4 of what it was 10 years ago. Shits all chorus and no verse, and even the chorus is 80% the same as the last popular song

/YOUNG PEOPLE MUSIC IS BAD

There is a huge difference between fasting food and fasting water. Never skip drinking water on purpose.

Do you stupid niggers really think that someone went into space with a camera and took a picture like that?
All of these are composite images, except for the "blue marble" one

>still uses the flawed dentistry argument
Let me guess, we evolved to have stereoscopic vision so we can spot the seeds better from a distance and hunt them down before they scuttle off, right?
Meat is the most efficient food for us and apparantly keeps us sane, since all vegetarians and vegans are mentally ill and socially incompatible.

>lot of things all over the place
kek

I can only eat at places that have their nutritional facts listed somewhere to be sure I'm actually hitting my macros. Got kicked out if some fancy foo foo place for being "unreasonable"

Ottermode isn't a meme. Girls dig that shit.

Is there actually a place on earth where people picture that as bread?

Fuck you got me

Its how a lot of germanic langauges spell it you uneducated pleb

girls dont care about what mode you are, it's all about face.

Donald Trump desu senpai

RRR I wanna do this ppl but must resist the switch till I hit 1/2/3/4 with SL

Attitude>Face

Girls also obviously care what mode you are, wtf