W-wew lad

>those nipples
>those shitty chest inserts

I don't have to compete cause this guy loses from the gate

>that dye

Sad!

Fuck yeah I'd compete with that
Looks like he'd rather space dock than cum in a girl

Easy. I have good facial aesthetics masked by face fat. Give me two or three more months cutting and ill make him look like chris chandler.

excuse you

>white hair
Mutant scum

sub optimal narrow jaw
negative canthal tilt
uneven and upturned nose even while looking down
mouth to narrow FWHR probably < 1.7
weak cheekbones

that's why he looks like a douche instead of a chad, also non objectively gay ass white hair with black eyebrows, like a light "blonde" girl with dark brows eww

his tilt is neutral not negative

This guy has to be homosex. There's no possible way he's straight.

Call me weird, or insane, but I'd rather look like pic related than your man, OP.

I don't really care about being attractive enough to attract whatever top 1% females that these men attract, however I'd like a loyal woman that isnt vomit-ugly and be strong enough to protect her in any situation and be able to raise a family

But I live in a slavic country, and it's different than your fucked up western culture wherre women are vapid whores

>muh insertions
Do you think chicks care about chest "insertions" with a body like that? Keep coping copecel lmao

>dyed gray hair

holy fuckin WHY

Because I can only play the one hand I was given in life and its better than not playing it at all

Also maybe he'll put it in me if I put down some cash

>doesn't know how to hold his stemware
Even plebeians can luck into it sometimes

I can comment on this topic with authority because I gave up my dashing chad looks, perfect hair, great style, etc. I ignored every beautiful woman who ever gave a shit about me, became a heroin addict, shaved my head, stopped my skincare routine, etc. I wallowed in emptiness for years. Depression, anxiety, self abuse and hate.

But now I'm on a quest to become an operator and hunt terrorists around the globe.

The immense emptiness and painful loneliness has been replaced by an exquisite nothingness, and that is all I am. Nothing.
Nothing else matters to me now. Beauty is nothing. Being desired is nothing. My thoughts are nothing. My desires are nothing. I am nothing. I am going to become an efficient human neutralizing device.

im not convinced he's western.
but being handsome (yea i realize he's not model tier) is beneficial in all areas of life, not just romance. maybe jail is the only detrimental place

this board is for users 18 and up. Take your teenage angst elsewhere.

red pilled rater, this guy is 4/10 subhumn trash

Because I`m a man and thats what I do - I compete. You need no other reason.

Chad IS a douche

>I gave up my dashing chad looks, perfect hair, great style, etc. I ignored every beautiful woman who ever gave a shit about me, became a heroin addict, shaved my head, stopped my skincare routine, etc. I wallowed in emptiness for years. Depression, anxiety, self abuse and hate.
cope, chad fucks your oneitis as soon as he pops out of the womb and until the day he goes in the tomb

>gyno
>tattoo
Gross

GUY ON THE LEFT IS A REAL CHAD SLAYER

I don't have a one-itis and I probably need will. If anything I'm probably the guy who fucked your girl and who doesn't give a shit about it.

This board is poison and negativity. This entire site is trash. Nobody comes here and leaves here a better person. Goodbye, you neurotic self-hating half-men.

> muh strongfat bearmode

Looks like a gay fantasy desu.

coping GYMCEL detected

I know you're going to say you're kidding about the gyno thing but just for all the idiots reading the guy in the op doesn't have any gyno whatsoever

>neutral canthal tilt in one eye
>longish midface
3/10 subhuman, should flush himself
major cope buddy boyo

Probably Never will*

Coming from an addict, I must say Veeky Forums is just as negative as using drugs. You all don't see it but it's very similar. I must stop coming here

You know I've lost touch with you folks when even the memes disgust me. "Cope"? Isn't this some tumblr shit? You and chad can fuck the 10s all you want, she still would choose me if I even lifted a finger to go after her. Too bad I stopped giving a shit about anyone or anything.

shitskin hindu cope, go ER buddy boyo

Looks dont matter much here in Ukraine, one just has to prove they are not worthless waste

Women do not destroy the confidence of men like western woman did you

you puahatefags are autistic as fuck but dead on

stop larping dumbass. if you were actually what you want to be, you would
1. not be here
2. not be so insecure as to need to prove yourself
3. not be so fucking retarded to think that people will believe your word on an anoymous imageboard

what's to compete with? looks like the only thing he chases is dick

Elderscrollsbodysliders.jpg

t. virgin