So I've neglected training abs for a long time now

So I've neglected training abs for a long time now.
What is a good a routine to do and how often should I do it?
Pic related is what I'm trying to achieve

hanging leg raises
often

>energy drinks 1x1
>railway races 1xf

5x20 cable crunches
3x30s weighted planks

pick one

The only answer: cut more bodyfat

Theres a reason the saying is "abs are made in the kitchen" you know

Have you considered trying to race a train?

You must wonder if this thread was bait.

Squats.

I will admit I need to cut, but I have never trained abs, besides playing baseball growing up and doing core work with my high school and college teams.
Will training them make them more pronounced or am I just retarded?
>Inb4 You're retarded

Training them more can strengthen them and make them bigger. But again, you need to get in order for them to show.

Ab wheel is pretty great, actually. But squats and deads can do a shit ton, too. Ab wheel is like an accessory to strengthen your core to make all other lifts easier. Which then makes ab wheel easier. It's a beautiful circle.

Ok I appreciate it. What else should I do other than Ab wheel and what other anons have stated.
What I currently had planned was
>sit ups 2x15
>twisting sit ups 2x30
>hanging knees to chest 2x15
>hanging leg raises 2x15
>hanging oblique crunch 2x10
I planned on doing these Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday while doing incline steady state cardio Monday, Wednesday, Friday for 20 mins.

What would this guy's diet and training be like

Im a tall fag and have pretty decent muscle size, I want to say as big as that guy's. But I fucking cant seem to cut down to that level

multiply everything by 4

except leg raises, fuck. just do as much as you can with those

I really appreciate the help.
Pic related is me, current stats are
5'11(180.34cm) 203lb(92kg)
1/2.5/3/3.5

You're mostly just fat af. Stop eating so much garbage

this.

Here is a redpill that is actually uplifting: Your tastebuds regenerate every 10 days or so. This means if you can force yourself to stay away from the junk food for two weeks your body will no longer crave it.

And then you can eat plain chicken breasts, like the rest of us.

Every day of your life

>Stop eating so much garbage

What alternative cuisine would you recommend?

>chicken
>not turkey

Enjoy your excess empty calories and lack of protein, Jamal.

I realize I am, which leads to next question.
Is my cardio fine? I was going to do every MWF incline steady state for 20 mins. Should I start doing HITT as well?

Dragon Flags if you are strong enough, hanging leg raises if you aren't/

i would shoot for 6 days a week at that short of a time intervel

Alright sounds good. For awhile I was going the power lifting route just because it felt good to lift heavy, then I realized I've gotten fat over my final 2 years in college and baseball.
Thanks for the help mate.

Chicken is more readily available.

Dude, not to be mean but you're fat. I would recommend mainly focusing on cardio and abs than any lifting you are already doing.

It's only the truth, I'm well aware that I'm bearmode.
I will say the lighting doesn't necessarily help my case, but none the less I am fat

>bearmode.
Scratch that, built-fat.

It's fine bro. Just do cardio (running or cycling) 25mins 6 days a week and work the duration up when you're comfortable with it. I guarantee that in a month if you eat consciously you'll be cut in no time.

I legit thought this was me for a second. Started to feel somewhat messy till I clicked the thumbnail.

> Wearing a single dog tag, a cloth belt, and MARPAT bottoms despite never being a .milfag
Why do people do this
I take my dog tags off at literally every single opportunity I have, having shit jingle on your neck 24/7 is annoying as hell

But to achieve pic related, cable crunches, weighted planks, cut, leg raises, sit ups, etc.

Go on a cut lad
By the way, nice bathroom user