SAVE ME Veeky Forums

SAVE ME Veeky Forums

you say
>yes, like kittens

'Yeah I do ;)'

Like a snake with foreskin rolling around on two balls like a circus seal.

say "damn that's a deep vagina"

I was thinking more like weiner dogs

Fuck how did I not think of this

>tfw her clit is bigger than your penis

at least its not gay

>yes, like kittens

you wrote

>yeah, i do

you're a fucking retard. she was asking you to clarify you fucking mong

you wanna know how i know English isn't your first language

It's a joke you fucking sperglord

>Why yes I do like the animal you refer to as kittens human female

no you're just a fucking idiot.

I replied the wrong guy, meant

why would I clarify AWAY from my innuendo wtf

>said the autist

you deserve to crash and burn you fucking tard.

Tinder profile rate thread?

my sides are in orbit

What she wrote ?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

It seems like half this board consists of explaining really obvious jokes to half-wits.

Shit

Now you just gotta roll with it

Yeah, I love kittens

did you honestly expect for that bollocks joke to land?

Mayday mayday abort

Whoooooooooooa
Dude
Whoa

Holy shit dude.
I bet she is making that same facial expression most girls make when they hear a guy say something cringey and awkward that doesn't make sense.

"Hahah my bad, brain blanked out for a while there."

WELL GEE, ALMOST AS IF I DIDN'T FUCKING TELL YOU SO

dude the joke is solid women are just retarded

"Haha sorry my dad typed that, let's start over"

Where was this going in your head?

Do not fucking do this

"What I'm trying to say is im gay"

good effort

"OOPS THAT WAS MY FRIEND HAHA HE TOOK MY PHONE FROM ME WHILE I WAS IN THE BATHROOM SHOVING DILDOS UP MY ASS HAHA SORRY WELL ANYWAYS THAT WAS A JOKE SORRY"

yw

a flirty conversation alluding to genitals?

you're right though I should just stick to being a beta faggot and asking her how her day is and where she goes to school

"yes, I like kittens"

and then just ignore any questions about the seven inches thing

"Lol sorry my brother wrote that haha :) but I do like kittens!! Lol how are you? Haha"

>expecting women to understand the intricacies of subtle wit

Do this OP

"my mom told me to type that, she thinks your really cute"

Why'd you say you like kittens though? You could maybe spin that into a pussy/snake line but you fucked it up.

Say that you messed up somehow, they change the topic. Ask about her hobbies, etc

Jesus Christ no wonder you guys are single

I get that, so you have to dumb down your jokes some times so women can understand them.

You can never stretch a joke. Women will have a hard time trying to calculate what it means, then go "Umm whaaaat???? haaha" Then you have to explain it and then it won't be funny. It makes you look like an autist.

Are you retarded?
English is not even my first language and I get the joke, I even made it in my own language and people get them.

No dont acknowledge you messed
Just send her a gif of drake or some shit then change the topic

THIS WASN'T A STRETCH

I COULD UNDERSTAND THIS WHEN I WAS FUCKING 11

THIS IS FAMILY GUY TIER HUMOR

Shit man, how did you get your own language?

ikr

i got banned from my gym cos i went up to a few qt's and said "hey, you working out," i thought it'd be funny cos we were already at the gym

fuck women

Ask her if she likes reptiles

Girls like to feel superior m8, acknowledging your mess up will make her feel good

laughed so loud I woke up my roommate, fuck u

hahah holy shit that was a good joke

what is wrong with you people? Are you really to beta to say whatever the fuck you want and own it? Even on a retarded app like tinder ?

holy shit back pedaling is the most beta thing you could ever do

Your dick isn't at all like a kitten. It's a bad joke.
How do none of you see this?!

Lmao chill bro its a joke

grill detected

thinking it's a good joke and encouraging OP to roll with it is the joke

how did you fuck up this badly

I hope this is trolling

"How do you feel about roosters?"
Whatever she says
"Yeah, you should pet my cock"

THIS PLEASE THIS

You must have an absurdly sad life if you need to steal other people's autism stories to try fit in on an anonymous basket weaving forum

Gotta do a full 180 in these situations.

"Alright new topic. What's your favorite anime?"

the joke
your head

this
bitches love anime

It's a stretch for women. Hell, women have a harder time understanding dick jokes that are a minor stretch than actually stretching a minor's dick.

Hey babe you like mechs

cus I wanna jack off to your comatose body

"Pussy" / "Kitty" / "Cat" are all used to refer to a female vagina. This is even true in french. Thus, "kitten" should also work. The girl just doesn't understand because his delivery worked in the wrong direction:

>
>tries to land my dick is an animal
>deflected
>tries to land i like kittens, basically completely reversing the impact of the first innuendo
>deflected
You're playing against a high level boss, OP. She knows exactly what she's doing. She's literally on Tinder. She must get hundreds of messages a day from guys sending her all sorts of puns, coming from every angle. She's literally toying with you. Save your pride.

You seemed to have misunderstood the situation. I made a joke based around innuendo, which you deflected with a comment about kittens. Kittens are young cats, and cats are sometimes referred to as pussycats. Therefore when you asked me about whether or not I like kittens, I continued the innuendo by a deliberate misunderstanding to imply I like pussy, i.e. the female genitalia. Now shall we continue where we left off?

Holy fuck i was "itching" my nose reading this and I think I poked my brain I keked so hard

I hate to tell you this, but women are constantly bombarded by these shitty jokes on Tinder. It's not that they don't get them, they just aren't amused.

speaking from your grindr pov?

took me a minute rofl

Dude. Just fucking say it

>Kittens, as in pussy.

yeah you're thinking about this the wrong way

women have a deviation lower IQ

she doesn't get it because she's retarded

but use dollar signs so "Pu$$y"

Dubs says do it

I mean maybe that one chick is retarded, fuck if I know, but my female friends complain about and make fun of guys making these obvious jokes over and over again.

This isn't real. It can't be.

There's no way this woman understands it yet is unamused. I've seen chads say jokes on tinder all the time and women are still like "Huuuh? lol" He still fucks them afterwards, but women can be retarded at times when comprehending sexual innuendos.

Epicly retarded

THIS

"it's okay, I like kittens even if they're a little...special"

there. salvaged by implying that she's dumb without looking like a fucking autist

If I get trips you must reply with "M Y D I C K C R A V E S V I R G I N J U I C E"

Your answer can be no other than "I like pussy".

i bet they give one word replies and love travelling

you're doing it wrong, we want OP to crash and burn
"i am a fan of pussy"

>all these mongrels that think she didn't get what OP was alluding to right off the first image
Many of the women on Tinder find it amusing to play around with their matches. I've seen girls literally have Tinder under their "Games" folder on their iPhones. Please do a reality check and understand that you ARE COMPETITING WITH OTHER GUYS. Meaning: Other guys are constantly bombarding them with puns. Other guys have done the animal comparisons. As soon as OP said "7 inches" it was CLEAR that he was trying to do a sexual innuendo. Who the fuck uses length as a metric for the size of animals besides fucking snakes ?

Not really, no.

Apparently nobody else here can figure this out.

>Who the fuck uses length as a metric for the size of animals besides fucking snakes ?
Any other animal. Crocodiles, sharks, pepes, etc. Also, here is a reality check-the woman was retarded. If she did understand it, why even go "What? lol"

My beef snake

"Lol sorry I'm a homo but I'd love to pet your pussy just to see what all the fuss is about. This small tall shit is for fucking faggots"

If dubs ur fukked kid

ive seen way too many retarded women to believe this

I know you already fucked up OP but next time try "well it's not a kitten but if you pet it I'll purr"

And many guys just fuck around on Tinder like OP. They deserve each other