/fitlit/

What are you cunts reading?

Currently I am reading Iron Mind by Randall Strossen, a great book that deals with the mental side of lifting. Also, there is a whole lot of carry over into everyday life with the lessons learned.

I going to be finishing up my current book soon and need another one. What would you all recommend?

John Locke, Two Treatises on Government

Thanks m8, I'll have to look into that.

Just finished up Antifragile by Nassim Taleb.

Oh, well, if you're a counter-revolutionary, then perhaps you won't like Locke. He laid the philosophical groundwork for English and American republicanism. Still, Two Treatises is an explicit refutation of Patriarcha which is on your pic related, so it might still be of interest.

Maybe Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes would be more your thing. He advocates absolute monarchy.

Are you looking for a genre or viewpoint in particular?

finished Storm of Steel. Currently reading the Sailor Who Fell From Grace of the Sea by Mishima. it was that or Notes from the Underground

The Quran

almost done with Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

The Diceman is my favourite novel. I finished reading it a second time recently. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Also about to finish "Time and time again" by Ben Elton. It's a good story. Enjoyable. Going to send a copy to my friend who's very into WW1 history, but otherwise I wouldn't say it's a must read.

Currently reading "The Republic"

Not really, I am pretty wide open to just about anything. Again, I appreciate the response.

Extreme ownership

read Njal's Saga (make sure it's the Magnusson/Palsson translation), and Why is Your Axe Bloody? by William Ian Miller.

ride the tiger by evola

I really like this book, just recently went over the audiobook. Really good leadership advice and interesting war stories

Red Platoon

Just finished Excession by Iain Banks, now working on The Garden of Priapus by Alfred Jarry. Kind of lost, like when i tried the Satyricon.

The Turner Diaries

Reading Gai-jin by Clavell at the moment. I really love the way he writes, Shogun is my all time favorite, Tai Pan was pretty gud too.

I was justa a bitch ass kid when i read Rat King, like 13 I think, i should reread as I feel like I might have been a bit too young to really appreciate it, though I recall loving it.

The whole Asia saga makes me realize what a disgusting fucking pile of shit modern japan is compared to what it used, Hate weaboos and anime with a passion.

Friend of mine was reading that recently and said that it consisted largely of rather obvious observations, and that the book seemed to fulfill the function of establishing Taleb as the guy who coined/popularised the term "antifragility"

>Sailor Who Fell From Grace of the Sea
>Notes from the Underground

What did you think of the second Dice Man novel?

Tibetan book of living and Dying
and Augustus by John Williams