Are hanging toe touches the best ab workout?

Are hanging toe touches the best ab workout?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/PKCwX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would say that and L Sits

Ab wheel

yup
add windshield wipers and ball pike ups, and let your core ascend to Mount Olympus

>that ending

I don't think there's a reason for me not to be doing this.

Well seeing her core looks liks pudding mush it obviously is not.

>bodyweight exercises
no exercise is going to be GOAT if you can't progressively overload. adding reps doesn't count

Source?

imgur.com/gallery/PKCwX

>is x exercise the best for x
no such thing

Spoken like a true beta male.

there is plenty of room for adding resistance while working with the same weight/bw

knee raise
toe raise
straight leg toe raise

after that, you get into full plache zone, and you're not doing reps anymore, it's about how long you hold the hardest form

no weights are ever going to hit you as hard as a full body flag

>it doesn't count because i say so.

y*

her snatch is better than her jerk, wat

How do you know? Are you her bf?

*BRAAAAAAAAAP*

Standards hanging leg raises are IMHO more challenging, since you can't rely on momentum and your core is always under tension. hanging leg raises + pause are perfect, dragon flags are the next step

ahahahah shut up fucking kiddo

what is bf% and which is the gender of the athlete

CAPTCHA: calle benin

Lel

What exactly is a "standard" leg raise like?

Not the same user. I think he means an L raise, whereas what she's doing is a V raise. On L raise you can keep the upper body completely still while only lifting legs. For the V raise, you need more flexibility and you can see that you have to tilt your upper body back and bend and push with your lower back as well.

L-sits are more or less the same but static instead of dynamic. Not that hard to achieve tbqh and not as good to progress.

As others have said, progress through windshield wipers, dragon flags, human flags and front lever.

>what is gymnastics
just fucking let people workout how they want to, Debbie Downer