Normie stories?

Anyone have stories of trying to help DYELs/fatties get Veeky Forums? Will Greentext mine.

>Was 130 6'2 in highschool, hung out with a bro who was similar
>I got Veeky Forums but he stayed the same
>Asks me to show him around the gym and whatnot
>I need a spotter so figure why not
>Take him to the power cage
>Walk him through proper form, get him to squat the bar until I'm satisfied he won't go to snapcity
>Load the bar up, stick my weight on and do my set, then unload everything except for lmao1pl8
>He can't squat lmao1pl8
>140lbs
>Bring the weight down until he can lift it, he squeaks out 8 reps
pic related is him at the bottom of his set, refuses to go further
>Go to the bench
>Benches 8 reps with 90lbs, goes down to 80 for the remainder

Anyone else blown away by how weak normies are?

Damn 90 pounds is pretty low for beginner, what's your bench max at??

I'm doing 200lbs by 10

200 pounds 10 reps?? What's your bodyweight

Around 190

on each side?

Total including the bar, so it's 75 on each side

His stance is terrible, why did you let him do this

I told him to fix himself and he kept telling me he "wasn't flexible enough'. I asked him if he knew how fucked up he was and he told me he had inflexible genetics. His form was perfect with just the bar desu

This - his feet at practically touching.

Bitch ass motherfucker, why'd you let him perform that rep like that?

Hate cunts like this who wail on "normies", being a true bitch is not showing up to the gym, coming to the gym, doing a squat like that, with that weight? Bro he's got more balls than most of us. Using a photo of a bro too? WTF man.

I told him he was fucked up and he wouldn't fix himself, what else can I do?

Then don't take a pic of him or laugh at him man just wait for him to realize he was wrong, I mean you're the reason why fat losers lose their will to go to gyms

>Total including the bar

I took the pic to show him how fucked up he was.

>trying to get someone to squat lmao 1pl8 right off the bat with no prior gym experience

Are you genuinely so out of touch with normal people that you think most could do this?

He should have started out with the bar and gone UP.

Because he should only be lifting the fucking bar!

Please stop trying to help him out because you're endangering his well being.

geezus get him doing bodyweight squats and pushups and pullups and shit for awhile before hitting the gym. I mean he can hit the barbell but really beneficial to get weightier and more mobile first...

You take noobs to the machines, the dumbbells, anywhere they can push weight and build confidence to come back first. That way theyll have some pride and WANT too use proper form later. Fucker

maybe if you weren't useless you would tell him to widen his stance so he could hit parrallel without having godlike mobility and leverages

I did, he told me he wasn't flexible enough
He wanted to squat more than the bar and I trusted him to be able to

>wanted to squat more
Then you load up 25s and let him do a set. If it goes well then load up 34s and let him do a set. If it goes well then etc etc.
You really expected this guy to suddenly be able to squat his bodyweight after only practicing with an empty bar?

That's why I spotted him then took the weight down

>he doesn't include the bar

You're a shit friend, m8. You've probably turned him off of lifting

This is a story from a while ago, he's been working with me for a few weeks now

I'm pretty sure Op is trolling...atleast I hope so.

That is single-handedly the worst squat form I have ever seen in existence.

Man you're a terrible coach. Please put down the creatine and let him read the sticky