Men:

Men:
Go to gym for years, eat properly and be good people.
>Virtually no chance of gf

Women
Paint face
>Tens of beta Orbiters and all the bfs they could ever want.

What's the point lads.

Try not lifting for sluts.

/thread
It's all about self-improvement user.

OP is right though, and are you saying that all girls that wear makeup are sluts?

>implying they aren't

don't lift for girls end of sentence. You want a gf? Get rich and charismatic.

gettin a gf today turned in too much of a hassle

Charisma literally does not even matter at this point. Women only care about status wealth and looks. If you're below 8/10 you have to get 2/10 or lower gf got help you if you are a 6 or lower

I lift because I want to look good and feel good about myself. Getting chicks is just secondary.

Men:
No penis surgery
No height surgery
No muscle surgery
No money surgery
No intelligence surgery
>No shortcuts to success

Women:
>Only require good looks to succeed
Cosmetic surgery on 99% of the body exists
Weight losing surgery exists
Fucking hymen reconstruction surgery exists
Thousands of Beta men exists so even if you somehow fuck up the only one aspect of life you need to succeed at, you still get to procreate anyway.

Modern society don't even look down on fake bodies via methods like plastic surgery anymore. What's the point lads.

Maybe your bad attitudes is why you don't have gfs and even if women did only go for top 20 percent of makes, so what it is their life not yours

>Self-improvement is a bad attitude
Here's your (You) now go neck yourself

the point is that it's the only fucking game there is, so get out there and fucking compete and succeed you goddamn cucks

>focusing on women in game
>not simultaneously focusing on men, women and yourself while enforcing a polarizing frame

Plus if she has a ton of orbiters, it makes it that much easier to stick out from them (unless you yourself are an orbiter).

Stop crying about it on the internet and go out and get laid.

How is this Veeky Forums related? Lift for yourself, because you want to be stronger and healthier. Lifting for others is as pathetic as doing anything exclusively for others approval. Why the fuck would anyone want you if you dedicate several months, years, of your life just for their sake in an attempt to impress them when they could just say 'no thanks'? This is a fucking obsession.

Most women are average looking just like most of you faggots here are average looking. Your instincts are fine tuned to seek out to prettiest women, as it is for literally every man out there. When you compete, the pressure of time and rarity of these women is upon you. You are stacked up to lose, since you are in effect competing against every other man that sees said woman, so when you do ""lose"", you bitch about it instead of understanding the point of competition. Imagine what it's like to be a girl, where all relationship advice comes into 'making the guy understand your desires', with the role models (models, actresses, etc.) always displaying a passive approach to relationships. When you try to act sexy you get dismissed as trying to hard or skanky. When trying to do your own thing you're frigid. Same goes for men. Act too aggressive for the sake thereof(again, for the sake of impressing another person) and you're dismissed as a creep (this happens to everyone, I work as a bouncer and I've seen Chads get rejected before you /r9k/ incels start bitching) act too passive and nothing happens.

People confuse the availability of sexual imagery as directly indicative of the promiscuity of everyday society. It isn't sex that sells, its the idea and desire for sex that sells. It's meant to drive you insane in wanting it but never having it fulfilled. Applying it to either sex is a false dichotomy and only shows how weak minded you are. Next thing you'll tell yourself is that video games teach you important life lessons.

>Men:
>Go to gym for years, eat properly and be good people.
>>Virtually no chance of gf

Idk about you but I have a girlfriend senpai

How are your lifts lookin?

I don't even lift and I still slay bitches. You're just an asspie

Here's your (You) you magnificent bastard. Thanks.

How I'm not good looking at all I've never been approached and I'm not rich

Just be yourself man :)

u kno this not even true.

there are lots of women that are dying to just no longer be single, but in the same way that losers like you are. they're holding out for somebody that fits the bill and doesn't feel like such a compromise in the looks, personality, etc. respect.

i see tons of girls at the gym, at my job, and in life that just exude singleness, and i know they are trying to go out (painting their face) and find a man. you just lack any empathy at all for the other sex apparently. leave your frail ego and maybe you will find a girl that likes you.

>OP is right though, and are you saying that all girls that wear makeup are sluts?

100%

>i-i'm wearing makeup for myself

baka desu senpai

Stop being such raging ugly autists, back to r9k or stop fucking browsing this site and get a life
GF or not, your choice

>there are lots of women that are dying to just no longer be single, but in the same way that losers like you are. they're holding out for somebody that fits the bill and doesn't feel like such a compromise in the looks, personality, etc. respect.

Meanwhile they've fucked 30 different dudes on the low end

Here's how it goes.
0-5/10 are fucked whatever they try.
6-7/10 boys are mostly fucked unless they are funny or rich.
8/10 boys are female magnets whatever they do.

0-3/10 girls are mostly fucked unless they find a really desperate guy.
4-10/10 girls are male magnets whatever they do.

>6-7/10 boys are mostly fucked unless they are funny or rich.

Attractiveness decreases as a proportion of the population at the extreme ends of the scale. So that 8-10 group is probably 10% of the male population