Hey guys, I need an advice for my diet

Hey guys, I need an advice for my diet.

53kg, 175cm, 5% body fat, skellington

I have a 2500 kcal bulking diet
128g proteins (27%)
120g fats (25%)
228g carbs (48%)

Is there too much fats? I take 4 eggs instead of a shaker at 4pm, should I take one to decrease the fats?

Any advice?

Thanks

Also general diet thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/how-much-protein-is-it-safe-for-me-to-take.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>53kg
>175cm

no fucking way, post pics

K, just wait for a bit

>5% body fat,

I don't believe you

Found this pic I took 1 month ago
I'm downloading the withings app, screenshot incoming if this pic isn't enough

There you go

This is a shameless bump

>5%BF

More like 55 amirite. Seriously though you need to keep cutting my dude i can't even see your muscle striations

you look too soft for 5% bf mate, at that point your skin starts to look like a dry leaf

>French
>53kg
>175cm
might as well go full trap

I'm starting a BULKING diet. Of course my tissues look soft if there is nothing hard under.

I'm not dry as a leaf because the skin isn't stretched naturally by the muscle (because there ain't muscle). That's just me being a fucking skinny ectomorph.

Btw, I just proved you I was 5% bf here
Even with the imprecision from the balance, I'm not over 6 or 7%

I put baguettes in my Ass every morning to keep my butt round

>Btw, I just proved you I was 5% bf here

You are not 5% bf you dumb motherfucker you are more like 16%
Stupid fucking newfag

It's fine, just eat more calories.

You need to easily double that protein intake bruh

Typical jealous fat fuck bitching about bf on a diet thread

Thank you, I'm already 600 or 700 kcal over my tdee. In fact I'm more focused on my fats incoming level, which I finger really high for my training (1h30 per day 1st week and then every 2 days)

According to bodybuilding.com/fun/how-much-protein-is-it-safe-for-me-to-take.htm
I shouldn't take more. I'm afraid to overdose it

Up those carbs small son, you'll never leave humanity behind otherwise.

Don't nitpick and just fucking eat

is eating nuts all day a good way to get extra calories t skelly

When i was young and skeltal.
I could eat like a fucking pig. I used to go full retard on buffetes and stuff.
I ask a doctor why i was skeltal even when i ate so fucking much, he told me, your body (at least for me) only takes whatever it needs and literally dumps the rest.

So with that 2.5kcal diet i hope you are doing some exercise. If not, grab all your meals and flush them into the toilet, cus thats what youre doing anyways.

That's horseshit. I assume your digestion was fucked up or your daily calorie intake was still really low despite going on "feasts" once per week or so.

Idk sounds like you're eating too much. I'm 83kg/178 and Im bulking now at 2800, going for 1kg/month but that's pretty fucking difficult.

>want advice
>dismissing every each one
also
>overdose on protein
it's summer already ?

Fats are not the enemy user. Just make sure you're getting fats from good sources (nuts, almonds, eggs, peanut butter etc )

Ofc, as I said
>1h30 every 2 days
>bodyweight training

Thank you

Oh so this is not just a meme?
I have been having the exact same issue for all my life, I just can't get above 65kg at ~190cm.
You say I will still build muscles, even if my body burns everything it doesn't need?
Just recently started doing actual sports, I hope it helps.

Shut up you dumb fuck.

I was 180cm 55kg and just started eating like a fucking madman now I'm at 71kg and still gaining

literally all you have to do is eat more.

Well idk i can only talk about what went down in my case.
All i know is back in the day i went all up to 65kg coming from some skeltal weight.
And even now at 75kg i dont get that much fat while eating on a surplus.
Problem is sugars and bread. wich i dont even like. But sometimes i need a filler and thats the bread.
For building muscle lifting heavy objects will always be paramount.
Maybe you are eating flours and sugars and now you are a fat fuck. Because if you are eating WHILE lifting thats is exactly my point you fat dumb fuck dyel piece of shit.