>Boogie isn't trying to lose wei-

Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

obesitycoverage.com/weight-loss-surgeries/gastric-sleeve/gastric-sleeve-will-my-stomach-stretch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how fucked are you if your goal weight is 300 pounds

I hate that my taxes go to these kinds of people. Our population is to the point that eugenics shouldn't be such a taboo topic.

>This fucking thread again

Come on.
If you're able to reach 300, reaching 160 should also be no problem.

FEE FI FO FUM
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE YOU THIN NORMIE SCUM

Who else /taking the day off work to watch the livestream of boogie's surgery just to wait for the flatline and watch all the doctors desperatelt trying in vain to keep this sack of adipose tissue alive/?

Is that mayonnaise? What the fuck

good for him, making the changes he wants to see to his body

fuck you for being supportive

but hes not making the changes hes just stating them

>300lb spiderman

not even spiderweb is strong enough for that

That's fucking sick. Even as a joke it's disgusting.

Vanilla pudding in a mayonnaise jar

he's not making any change. after surgery he'll lose some weight then get fat again because he has no self control

Oh in that case it's perfectly normal

who here unironically wishes him to die? I just fucking hate that cunt so much. Either try to lose weight or stop bragging about it and acting like a victim

I dunno, I was still entertained by his Francis videos. I don't want him to die, but I definitely want him to quit being a fat fuck who for years on end keeps on making excuses for his weight. It's not like this fat bastard has to go from 6000kcal/day to 1500kcal/day overnight.
And he definitely needs to shut the fuck up about "muh healthcare".

How does he not hate himself?

I'd watch that reality show. A trainer moving in with him, making him exercise and stopping him from eating all that junk.

that would "the biggest loser" crossing with "coath adam the pissing chronicles"

no thanks

he'll grow his stomach back out again and gain any weight he had originally lost. Fat fucking whale.

>he'll grow his stomach back out again

Are you serious? The stomach grows back to the former size after almost all of it was cut out?

What a fat fuck.

Stomach is not cut due to the loss of IF production lack of IF is pernicious anemia, which is BAD news. So the stomach is tied and made smaller instead.

You're retarded.

>Are you serious? The stomach grows back to the former size after almost all of it was cut out?
Check it, obesitycoverage.com/weight-loss-surgeries/gastric-sleeve/gastric-sleeve-will-my-stomach-stretch

kek

No you are. I suggest you do some reading.

It's his goal weight after one year. He's 520 lbs now. To lose 220lbs in a year is pretty drastic already.

>goal weight is under 350lbs

>160kg would be wonderful
HOW HEAVY IS HE?

Sure, but you know he's going to stop there. If his goal is only 300 pounds, he's already accepted failure. He will never be at a healthy weight.

would fuck her then and would still fuck her now.

>universal health care was a succ-

I fucking love these boogie pics

>350 would be wonderful.
how can anyone be this pathetic? not gonna make it

kek

tfw cant even bench boogies goal weight :(

Is he actually going to livestream it

Please user, I need this.

He's been """""trying""""" to lose weight for 5 years. He is too mentally weak to do anything about it. He's going to blow whatever holds his frankenstein stomach together after his surgery because he's a weak willed undisciplined fat faggot. RIP

Dr now, and the my 600 lb life show regularly cut out most of the stomach. As in remove it from the body.

Who the fuck is he and why I would care about.
Also how is this fit related?

they need to cut off the heads of these fat fucks. Also i love that show, the doctor has no pity on any of these fatties.

Have you never seen a francis video?

He makes most fat retards on this board look like they belong on Veeky Forums

His life is basically over from a health stand point. He's been morbidly obese for his entire life. There's no undoing decades and decades of abuse. Even if he loses the weight he'll have a massive amount of excess skin and probably go into diabetic shock if he looks at a can of soda.

He does he's pretty open about that.

Veeky Forumscucks BTFO

He's a fucking idiot if he thinks making his stomach smaller is going to fix his weight. He'll lose some weight at first but if he can't change his eating habits before then he's just going to keep eating shit until his stomach adjusts to the same diet

Everyone belongs on Veeky Forums as long as they want to better themselves

Did boogie even try to lose weight for the surgery?

> frankenstein stomach

>I was still entertained by his Francis videos
>DUDE LOUD NOISES HAHAHA JUST LIKE MY SMOSH AND FILTHY FRANK AND FRED
You are a retard

lol this fat fuck won't get below 400 lbs ever.

Y doesn't he just kill himself and save us (the taxpayer) money?

Doesn't his wife have a black friend?

He'll lose like 50 pounds max and then gain double the amount back. Sad!

300 is my goal weight
300 of PURE MUSCLE
UUUUURRRRAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck off

people need to be incredibly mean and doubt this guy if he is ever going to do anything.

Why are you all blaming him? He suffered abuse from his mother when he was a child, and started to eat like an elephant to numb those feelings. When are you brainlets going to learn that theres no thing as "free will"?

Capped from last night because this is going to happen

Accurate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LEAVE

Holy . . .

>350 would be wonderful. under 300 is the goal :D

So under-shooting your goal by 50 lbs is wonderful to you?

Nice dedication

>all these retards that don't understand that he plays a character

>Thinking he doesn't eat similarly to this considering hes over 500 pounds and has been for multiple years despite claiming hes trying to lose weight.

Fatty detected

>making the changes he wants to see
>fat since childhood
>40 and still fat

>bait

They can cut the skin.

And all he has to do is eat healthy

the beautiful thing about health is, that you can see it. post "staged!" bait memes as you desire - a 500 pound blob doesnt even have to eat in front of a webcam ... he ded son.

Oh yea Fred was a thing.

He's actually wearing a fat suit, you guys.
Nobody could really be that disgusting.
It's all just a character for laughs!

He does mate.
If you ever watch any of his videos, he does not condone his lifestyle, and lives with virtually nothing but regret.

Shirley he's a candidate for gastric band surgery?

Don't call me Shirley.

And yet he's still too pathetic to put down the fork. I don't feel sorry for him at all.

Fuck you it's not /pol/ to not want to pay to keep people alive who are actively killing themselves.

I suffered abuse as a child, and turned to improving myself to feel good about myself. Fuck him for making that excuse.

is this what Asian Chad looks like?

That makes me happy

this one is just a chadild

Don't know who Smosh and Fred are, but you can eat a dick.
>lmao this guy likes stuff I don't like
>what a retard xdDD
>better let him know I don't like the same stuff
>look reddit how I btfo this guy xDD
kys my man, you're one edgy fuck.

If he wasn't lying then he would of had the decency to kill himself.

>when Wong cant get extra rice

He's gay.

His mom forced him to overeat. I believe in free will (unlike the user you replied to) but that free will is diminished. Under abuse, people either rise above it (like you did), or crash and burn (the majority of cases).

But i'd say that without having overeating forced on them by their parents, quite a few fat people would at least be ok-weight normies now. Heck, if you put lots of those self-righteous people from good stable backgrounds, through abuse, the majority of them would crash and burn.

Boogie still got a chance to improve himself though, because like you said, abuse doesnt define anyone or decide their lifelong fate. But it does fuck up the majority of the people who go through it, even if just for a period of time.

>day of boogies surgery
>actual live stream
>operation begins
>the doctor slices him from nave to the chops
>something's wrong boogie awakes and is staring around in wild eyed horror
>starts screaming but his screams swiftly turn to laughter
>he then peels himself out of the very intricate fat suit to reveal an athletic frame
>he finally removes the fat chin and face stickers whilst thanking everyone for being so gullible

It has been foretold.

>implying

Youre part of the problem.