Daily reminder

daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021-9150(14)00219-6/abstract)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7019459
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15172426
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1534437/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"no"

So I'll start to eat some marlboros in the morning

The thing that bothers me most about people who chimp out over eggs fail to realize eggs are used as in ingredient in many things.
>going to eat some brownies
>Nooooooo that'll be at least one cigarette!!!1!

eggs still seem like a cheaper source of protein

how in the fuck does an egg corellate to a cigarette?

>A single large egg contains more than 180 mg of cholesterol, and the average American consumes almost five eggs per week.
>Cholesterol is a known risk factor for coronary artery disease and heart attacks. Eggs are as dangerous as cigarettes according to scientists, in that context.

alright how to i start making cigs with eggs so i can make money

>dietary cholesterol is the same as heart cholesterol.
It's like you don't even google stuff

Hope you enjoy all that atherosclerotic plaque irregardless, dumbass.

>irregardless

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>irregardless
Hah

Chances are you're genetically pre-disposed to accumulating plaque. How do you sleep at night knowing this?

I sleep fine knowing that I'm not increasing my chances of heart attack by not eating eggs and not smoking.

It's a word, look it up.

>A worrying study published in the Journal of Atherosclerosis Research found that regular egg consumption could put your health at grave risk.
>ignores a paper in the SAME JOURNAL A FEW ISSUES LATER (atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021-9150(14)00219-6/abstract) that found a protective effect

fucking liberal arts fags

>irregardless is a word commonly used in place of regardless or irrespective, which has caused controversy since the early twentieth century, though the word appeared in print as early as 1795.[1] Most dictionaries list it as nonstandard or incorrect usage, and recommend that "regardless" should be used instead

I think you should of used a dictionary. But this is a doggy dog world, I could care less

>2017
>not removing the yolk

>Cholesterol
A meme, they still don't know for certain hat that shit does.

1 egg is waaay cheaper than 5 cigs

I'm eating 3 eggs a day.
How fucked am I?

Might as well go smoke 15 cigs user
Hell I suppose I might as well be smoking 15 cigs for breakfast

you're fucked, just go all in with a full Gaston

Not fucked at all. I talked to my doctor cause im eating 5 eggs a day with a famiky history if high cholesterol. As long as youre staying physicality active youre fine. Its people who eat three eggs a day, then sit on their ass and dont work out who are at risk

makes sense

Effect of ingestion of meat on plasma cholesterol of vegetarians (small sample size desu)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7019459
Twenty questions on atherosclerosis. William C. Roberts, MD
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/
Optimal low-density lipoprotein is 50 to 70 mg/dl: lower is better and physiologically normal
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15172426
Effects of dietary cholesterol on serum cholesterol: a meta-analysis and review.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1534437/

Please kill yourself followed by everyone you have ever had contact with.

But how do I smoke an egg?

Aren't you going to miss your mother?