Is this shit salvageable?

Is this shit salvageable?

Halp.
I am sick of myself. But I don't know how to fix it.
No gyms and my willpower is shit.

What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Harsh's_Worksheet_(WIP)
youtube.com/user/artofmanliness/
artofmanliness.com/2015/09/28/100-skills-every-man-should-know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

read the sticky

Read it a long time ago. Doesn't really do shit, does it?

Try applying what you read to improve yourself

But I do. I eat healthy and sleep etc. I just don't know what to do as far as exercise goes. There are no gyms here. I don't know what to do

Read
The
Fucking

Literally all you need to do to reach fridge mode and look like a normal human being is to train your lats and shoulders until they pop out more than your hips, while also reducing bodyfat and thus your love handles.

Dude what are you asking? Why do you think the sticky doesn't apply to you?

do pushups
do statics
do variations of the two above
run
eat lots of protein
sleep

Anything else. How long would it take so that I can walk around in a normal sized t shirt without being embarrassed?

I think it doesn't do shit. I've read it millions of times and I've never really knew what to do with myself after it.
Thanks. What the fuck is fridge mode?

you might just be retarded

I know. So are you going to answer the things I asked or no?

This meant for this

The sticky's fucked. Doesn't work.

Maybe accept that you're a genetic dead end and a fucking loser to boot and just learn to live with your pudgy body. Or don't accept any of that and improve yourself. Read the sticky faggot.

I fucvking said the sticky is dead.

Then read this you dickless: 4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Harsh's_Worksheet_(WIP)

Try being a fucking man and show some initiative instead of expecting to be spoonfeed. It's your life and body, nobody is going to handhold you through that shit like your mother used to.

Thanks.

I don't know how to be a fucking man I'm a failure ever since I remember. Stupid ugly fat anti social. I'm trying to break out of being handheld but it's going so bad I think I'm a genetic failure and I might be one of those people that should never reproduce.

You gotta change your mindset dude. Think positive, take time to enjoy the little things in life, meditate sometime (shit really works). None of this sad-sack crap you're giving us. Have some self-respect and look at yourself and your life in a positive light.

Well what would you recommend?

Also, do I look as if I'm inferior physically or is this just self loathing?

A man is who he thinks he is. If you want to think of yourself like that, go ahead. I'd advise against it.

Don't expect an user on Veeky Forums to know what makes a man either. I'm trying to figure that out myself as I go.

Don't get too deep into what said, either. Life is cruel and sucks dick and you have to acknowledge it. Only then can true greatness be achieved. Please don't misunderstand me, being positive is important because nobody likes a depressing, sad waste of oxygen. However, "being positive" never changes anything.

Yeah I guess. I just don't know how to change myself or I'm just too scared to do it.

Read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. Don't skim-read it, really get into it and try to understand.

Also, I never thought I'd ever advise anyone to do this, but watch some of the videos on this channel: youtube.com/user/artofmanliness/
Don't let that shit get into your head however, think of these videos as guidelines rather than absolute truth.

artofmanliness.com/2015/09/28/100-skills-every-man-should-know/ This post is a good starting point as well.

Read a lot. There were men before us that were greater than we could ever aspire to be and that is a good thing as you can learn from their wisdom.

inb4 >art of memeliness

Thank you.

Look, this whole thread you've been pussyfooting around the real issue: JUST FUCKING WORK OUT. You say you've read the sticky and "it doesn't work" well thousands of other Veeky Forumsizens including myself can prove otherwise. Eat clean, train hard, never give up.

If there are no gyms around you (which I honestly doubt), you'll have to do with bodyweight exercises. SO just fucking do pushups, situps and planks until the cows come home boyo. There's even different kinds of pushups for different muscles. Oncxe you have some sort of modicum of muscle built up then you can buy yourself some dumbbells and maybe one of those door margin-hanging pullup-bars. In fact, get one of those right now and start lifting your own damn body. Stop fucking around if you want to change, you have to actually dig in deep and give it a go before you get to be sad about yourself again.

The Way of Men by Jack Donovan is also a worthy read. Funnily enough a gay man knows more about being a man than a lot of straight guys today.

Also, not sure if you're a pathetic weeb like most people on this site, but watch/read Berserk if you haven't already. Watch the 1997 anime first, then the Golden Age Arc movies and if you get hooked, read the manga/watch the 2016 anime (the animation sucks dick but I just like seeing manga scenes brought to life).

Thank you.
Never really couldget into anime, thanks though.
Thank you very much. Yeah I see the thread got side tracked but my self esteem and psychological issues are also a huge problem, probably one of the reasons as to why I can't fix myself psychically or mentally.

I've read it millions of times and I've never really knew what to do with myself after it.
But it's all right there...
>Pick a starting routine from the sticky
>Go to a gym and preform said routine 3 times a week
>Download myfitnesspal
>Keep your calories low and your protein high
What is there not to understand?

Nothing I guess. It's just hard to follow and considering the fact I'm a failed-at-life bitch it's even worse.

Seems what you need is motivation, determination, and self-discipline.

From now on, you are NOT allowed to belittle yourself, that seems to be your first hurdle. It may be easy and something you are used to doing, but it's so unbecoming and unattractive, especially in the amounts you are doing it OP. From now on, you are only allowed to say positive things about yourself, and if you can't think of something positive to say or think, don't say or think anything at all. Just keep training.

Very well. Thanks, I will

follow the sticky then cunt

Don't say shit like that again.

Our brain is a network of neurons and every thought is a electrochemical signal bouncing between those neurons. Every time a signal is sent down a particular pathway it strengthens that pathway. That's how we form memories ffs. Self-talk - whether verbal or mental - like "I'm worthless, I should just kill myself, life is meaningless" actively contributes to those thoughts in the future and twists your entire perspective. Thinking something like that in your head is bad for you and it becomes even stronger if coupled with actual verbal self-talk, writing it down or even poor posture.

Don't let yourself write, say or think shit like that anymore. And when you fail to catch and stop yourself beforehand - because you will, everyone fails at everything occasionally - counteract it. Try to force yourself to think the opposite, smile and say out loud something like "I will succeed". Sounds like bullshit but I can assure you that there is clear evidence that this is true for the majority of human brains.
>t. Psychiatrist who was one dud round away from redecorating the ceiling red during my residency year

did you read the sticky
i dont think so
try reading the sticky

>antisocial
>couldnt get into anime
what new breed is this

stopping this self degrating behaviour will certantly help also follow the sticky

You should stop being a lazy wimp

What the hell do you want to hear OP?
Eat right, lift and most importantly keep at it

I had a similar starting point to you, 190cm 90kg, no muscle at all
If I had to look at excuses I had plenty. I was in a bad car crash where I broke my hip and permanently damaged my sciatic nerve on top of other things

Start now and you won't regret it, you will only regret every single day you wasted asking what to do
The sticky is fine to start, you will be a beginner for a long time
I'm nowhere near my goals but I have no intention to quit. It's a long road but what really matter is staying on the right track

Man up bud

OK, thanks very much.
Yeah weird I know it's just really weird to like Japanese cartoons after the age of 10 or so.
Yeah. The first link(and I guess the most important one) is broke, will the mods do something about it or what?
Thanks.

I'm 183cm and 80kgs btw

Stop wallowing in self-pity you fucking faggot. You alone are responsible for your actions and you can change right now.