Am i playing with fire?

I began running again after years without doing almost any sport activity. Do you believe i should take a cardiac stress test?

Thank you for using a Finnish product!

Fuck this isnt fit/

This is /pol/

You're not going to kill yourself by running you fat fucking fuck.
Worst you'll do is injure yourself if you try sprinting

this is not true
i actually died from exhaustion while jogging

Its worse for the joints running for a long time than a sprint

Also, mods delete this fucking thread

nah you're just out of shape
also it's just your max, you're not supposed to go that high when running, just used to calibrate the clock.

yer dying, Harry

You won't make it 5 kilometers. You certainly aren't doing a marathon

this. my friend's brother od'd on running once

Conditioning is key not to die while running.

I died from running in the rain and survived, that's how I died.

Acho te va a dar un tabardillo

Yeah but my heart isnt supposed to go that fast
Did 10 km

just run until you feel like your going to die, its a good start.

220-age = what should be your max. eiher you didnt calibrate the polar right or you are in trouble.

also as somebody who trains with heart rate monitor even with intense hiit session you shouldnt get above90% of your max

I calibrated it correctly... Maybe i have some heart condition... I shouldnt get more than 192 bpm

>220-age = what should be your max
This is just a rough estimate and there's a lot of variance between individuals. Your max heart rate does decline with age though as the formula suggests.

> I shouldnt get more than 192 bpm
204 is quite possible. That 220 you posted in OP is a bit alarming

you'll be fine you fucking pansy. it's not as if your body won't force you to go at a pace you can fucking manage. you won't drop dead just because of a little run

the sensors on those are pieces of shit.

Idk... Im afraid of going full fibrillation mode in the middle of the forest and then being found by some faggot lumberjack that rapes my corpse

Why don't you run slower? If you haven't done any sports for a long time and you're concerned about your max heart rate, that's what you should do. Aim for something like 130-150

That would be like walking

Not true unless you're fat and unfit, in which case it's the proper thing to do anyway... The aerobic range is something around 130-150

Just alternate between running and walking. When the pulse gets to high, walk. When it goes down again, start running again.