how long have you been training?

8 years consistently

h-h-hhave you made it?

>those legs

Apparently not long enough.

3 years lil breh

1 year bs
2nd year all business

1 year initially then 4 years being depressed and lazy.
Now I'm 2 months into 4 days a week lifting. I'm ready to go today, fuck work

Not even close. It's kind of a story.

Greentext plox
At least a tldr, that's a long time to not make it

3 minutes and I already hit 1/2/3/4 ez.

almost a year.

pix plz. i want to see what 8 years of consistency looks like.

He probably just did starting strength the whole time

Let me guess

>Injuries kept me down
>Depression and no GF kept me down
>work kept me down
>retarded workscheme/diet kept me down
>didn't actually stay consistent
>too retarded to lift correctly

My personal belief
>Has actually made it, but is at that state where his gains will never be good enough.

your guesses should match your personal beliefs you dingus, that's what a guess is

3 years off and on 1 year dedicated. Started at 140lb and now at 158

6 years

10 years consistent, but I would run and do basic stuff with my dad as a little kid. 22 now. I've made it by normie standards.

post progress pics

I started Monday

I'm gonna make it!

for reps, i hope?

I started may 1st, every day after work I do a mile on the treadmill and 5 miles on the stationary bike. I dont know how long I can keep it up but my goal is to see 140 lbs on the scale by end of year.

I've dropped my calorie limit to ~1500 and I pretty much eat banannas, eggs and oats all the time.

I'm only down from 165 to 155 though so far.

why are you not lifting?
you realise when all the fat is gone, there will be bones under it, you'll become a skeleton and I know being a skelly is better than being fat, but trust me being weak as shit doesn't feel good.
you need to lift so you have some muscles

3 yrs, but probably the first two were taken more seriously I had a shitty year of no gainz thanks to a knee injury. Just starting back and making some progress with no pain.

nearly 2.5 years.
bench 45kgx5 > 115kgx1
ohp 40kgx5 > 67.5kgx1
low rack pull fuck all > 180kgx1, just started these
squat progress cucked by injury, overall progress cucked by minimalist programs and lack of athletic base. pretty good physique gains over time though due to consistent full body workouts

if youre a skelly sedentary zombie like I was just starting to lift and squats and dl feel horrible and are nightmarish to progress on, keep them on the back burner and build up your hips and legs with other leg variations for higher reps. dont subsccribe to this 3x5 back squat only mentality

6 years.

I "made it" in my 4th year and got shredded, then I stopped caring about diet and got Veeky Forums tier fat again, ie not fat by normie standards, but def fat by Veeky Forums standards.

I un-made it losing the shredded bod, but now I'm back in the shredding process and it's all working well, in fact working better than it did before, so it appears I've made some gains in the last 2 years since I was last in a deficit.

almost 2 years
DL 170kgx1
SQ 140x1
bonch 90x1
OHP 60x3
its been fun and i cant wait to get stronger
good luck to everyone reading this i hope you are having a good day!

Hit this after 4 months of a bro split, weigh 75kg

you have gr8 genetics

I have tiny little wrists but I can still lift. I just have way to much fat and feel like I need to get to 140 before I do anything else.

I was 180 last year and was able to get down to ~165 just dieting, but I'm hitting a huge wall at 155 and keep bouncing back up to 160. I've finally got a gym routine going now though so I'm going to stick with it as long as I can.

I've been lifting around 8 months. Went from zero pull-ups to 15 reps

5 hard core years
post injury took 5 months off
last 3 years barely even lift and just a few months ago started rebuilding myself

The chest protrudes actually from muscle/chest development and not all fat/bouncy titties

Recovering fatty of 4 years. Ran half marathon before I got fat. Used to be fit during teens. Did some obese cycling last year

Been at gym for 19 days. 5'10 @ 192lb.

So far this is my 1 rep maxes. Kinda doing SS. Trying to understand form and movements more and more. Only found out what a Romanian deadlift did for hamstrings yesterday.

2k erg warmup 7:13.1

ohp 45kg
bench 57.5kg
squat 110kg
deadlift 120kg

Gonna make it. Want 1/2/3/4 1 rep max by then end of 3 months. Not sure if I'm gonna make it.

mirin, post chest routine

a day

Dude, wtf.

Guess how much I used to bench and deadlift?

>The chest protrudes actually from muscle/chest development and not all fat/bouncy titties

It looks even worse with a massive chest pump, trying to focus on getting a pump and the chest protrudes so much, but the burn is good...

7 months, and the first 3 I wasn't taking very seriously. Now that I'm working harder and eating better the last 4 months I've dropped about 13 pounds. But I got a loooong way to go.

6 years, since i was a twink in hs. Went from 5'11" 130lb twink to twink runner. Then 160lb after i got into more serious lifting and eating. Now im 142lb and calisthenics mode. Ive had a lot of injuries and diagnoses along the way, always swam when i was out of commission. Feels good, man

Longer than it looks like I have.

Include me in the screencap