Is this guy natty /fit?

Is this guy natty /fit?
I went to high school with this manlet and he shot up from like 120 to 180 in a couple years

>3D delts

You tell me

shame he couldn't shoot up in the only direction that matters

no, he's not natty

do you even have to fuckin ask

While its certainly an indicator, are you saying that any good looking delts are unnatural? I dont even train delts, yet my arms look really nice because of them. OHP is all I do
Some people respond very positively to lifting.

He has the classic roid look though

He also appears to have some roid acne, so probably not

post pics please, I want to see how fucked my delts are in comparison

but yeah 2 years for that is definitely roiding hands down

He is also riping off all these guys trying to sell his nutrition "plans"

I've noticed manlets tend to make decent gains pretty quick. Not with women, respect or life, but they can be muscly little fuckers and they go for the legs, that's why you have to do squats so they're fighting treetrunks.

He still looks stumpy so why should you care?

>are you saying that any good looking delts are unnatural?

This is a meme here

feels weird taking a picture desu

m8 you have pretty small delts. Mirin forearms though

Natties with good genetics can have good looking delts but they will never pop out like that. They will be defined and striated but cannot reach that ridiculous cannonball mass

>I dont even train delts, yet my arms look really nice because of them.
Yeah okay. Your delts don't look like two 3D Doritos strapped to your shoulders, you delusional natty.

Why do manlets insist on lifting?
Increasing their horizontal size makes them look even shorter. I'd think ottermode would be best for them but I'm a normal height of 6'4 so what do I know?

>Is this guy natty /fit?

>Why do manlets insist on lifting?
Because it's incredibly easier to be ripped at 150lbs than it is to be ripped at 220lbs. Not everyone wants the North Korean refugee look you have going.

I'm not arguing with that.
This guy is pretty built but he looks like he's 5'6 because of it.
If you're already a subhuman height, why make yourself look shorter?

He is 5'5

>why make yourself look shorter
Who cares at that point. Are you really so retarded that you think people look at midgets and go "Thank god he doesn't lift weights"?