Can anyone provide any insight on how to fix tennis elbow? Been struggling with it for two months now and need a remedy...

Can anyone provide any insight on how to fix tennis elbow? Been struggling with it for two months now and need a remedy. What sort of stretches/ rehab should I be doing

>compression cuffs help a ton but the pain is still there after taking the cuff off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ezq59_QU0Ow
youtu.be/UNdWjVxvNHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When does it tend to flare up?
When do you train?

Started bothering me when I tried to climb and lift seven days a week. Mostly just hurts on pulling movements. I've dropped climbing and now I'm only lifting 3-4 times a week axbxaxb

Page 6 bump

finger extensions with an elastic band. do 100 reps every hour or so.
youtube.com/watch?v=ezq59_QU0Ow

Also hammer curls.

Thanks will try this out

m8 lift once a week if you're doing upper body, give it a miss for 2 weeks first though

Bench
Lat pulldown
Cable Rows/Seated Row
Shoulder Pin
Chest Press

End it with a plank/hollow plank and a 500m jog and that's your week of upper done

Train legs mid week, then core/shoulders a few days later and repeat

7 days a week is insane, you'll never build muscle or give anything time to heal like that. Even twice a week depending on how heavy you are going is bananas

Read Rick Kaselj stuff,helped with my hip flexors.

I actually managed to keep this up for a little over 3 months on top of working a manual labor job. I made both climbing and lifting gains but I guess the joints can only take so much. Going to start training smarter for sure though

Does this help for future prevention as well as recovery?

PT here, try relaxing them with massage, also you need to stretch your wirst flexors and extensors like this. Eccentric exercises usually works fine too

You should just take time off, perhaps some cardio, core, leg training, but you need to get this treated. If you don't let this heal, it will linger and come back.

How do you feel about flex bars? Can I do this with household items?

I think therabands are better

What is the sensation like? I have a pain under my tendon and I've been wondering if this is what tennis elbow is.

youtu.be/UNdWjVxvNHI
Doing his suggestions helped me

Awesome m8. Will start doing these immediately

how can i diagnose this shit? i feel pain in my elbow but im not sure if its tennis/golfers or some other shit

Going to give you some advice I picked up from my years of issues with my forearms/elbows.

>Go light till you can't feel the sore pressure.
>Start training your forearms with wristrollers. They will retrain your muscles and possibly prevent further injury.

Good thread op, I'm also in need a solution. I'm a carpenter and my elbows throb constantly when I'm not working.