Are you handsome?

Well Veeky Forums, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2014/05/29/elliot_rodgers_half_white_male_privilege/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When I get some plascit surgery, I will be

Dont, it never works out.

I actually am, feels weird to say but i can say with a certainty that i am at least pretty good looking. Actually i started lurking here because i wanted to lift because i am planning on becoming a model. Or at least giving it a try. Would be a pretty cool job i think.

The average make model makes like 30k a year.

By normie standards I'm handsome as fuck, I've had female friends and exes tell me I can have any girl I wanted, but by Veeky Forums standards I'm an uggo. I posted in a face rate thread once and I averaged a 6.5.

My eyes are a little too close together and I got some bushy ass eyebrows.

Yeah pretty good for a college student.

Idk you tell me

Pic?

Every time I go out someone says I look like bradley cooper but I'm skinnyfat with pectus and big ribs so I look awkward without a shirt
Starting to see some n00b gains and I think it's going to help

according to my mother i am

my mum says im handsome

I guess I am ? The compliment girls give me lots is handsome, I used to think it was like them saying "yeah you are decent". I mean my grandma calls me handsome and usually people are called "hot" or "sexy" I imagined being called handsome was like being called cute.

What's the deal ??

As a girl yes

Yes, and improving with age.

But I'm fucking 28 and it's taken me 27 years to figure it out. Wasted my early twenties being beta and acting as if I'm still 21 is cringy as fuck.

Not going to post it on Veeky Forums anymore. My new job requires a security clearance and I don't want people recognizing me and know that I habitually post on an bhutanese support board for athletic autists.

If I correct my posture and squint my eyes, Im handsome as fuck but when Im not actively trying to appear that way, I believe I look creepy as fuck haha :(

yeah

people like me better etc

My younger brother is a 6'4 chad with a donkey dick
i got stuck with a weak chin, wide hips, big forehead, and im starting to really go bald.
a-at le-least im 6'0 r-right?

dude is this you

hahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahhahahahahaha get an ormal haircut and stop posing like a preteen hoe

Depends who you talk to

ye from my experience i guess im 7/10 maybe and 8 for some girls because girls approached me at bars and i even made out with girls without saying a word,too bad im autistic.

Thank god for alcohol

Fuck if I know.

Except you inflate your rating by 2 points. People who are an 8 know

i have no idea

Do you consider Elliot Rodgers handsome? I look like him

He looked decent to me. Outside of looks, he sounds like a wreck, but he looks ok, 7/10, maybe 6/6.5 if we're using Veeky Forums's preferences

I thought that was a wig....right guys?

Somethings off about him for me, I don't care enough to look up his ethnicity but he looks like a weird combination of a few

M-my mum says I am

salon.com/2014/05/29/elliot_rodgers_half_white_male_privilege/

Asian and white

Yes

I stood in Times Square with a "Kiss Me (I'm Desperate)" sign and had 4 girls and a guy (no homo) come up to kiss me in 40 minutes

>not doing your eye brows less bushy
>not opening your eyes more

I think they it was your inferior int. that pulled you down from a 10

Maybe you right i can say im no less than 7 for sure

REEEEE CHAD GTFO

>I'm only down for getting drinks

I don't know probably slightly above average.
I've got nice blue/green eyes though :3

why do you keep posting this? it's not even up to "mirin' thread" standards, and those are really low standards.

IKR, they always try to act holier than thou at first

He looks crazy feminine to me for some reason

lowkey wish I have the balls to do something like that. It's the kind of risky stuff that looks cute if you're hot, but makes you look really creepy if you're ugly. But hey good for you, user

I really don't know. People have called me pretty but those people were either friends, family or guys at clubs. I do think that there's some guys at my gm who are into me. but I guess they'd be into any girl who works out and isn't ugly af.

that's only for those who know they look good

You don't even have to be fit, it's in the face

How did it go user?

Squint your eyes 24/7

Do they just come up to you in the gym and say it out of the blue? It might be genuine compliments bc I've never witnessed any guy say that to any girl at the gyms I've been to.

I'd rather not be talked to in the gym bc I see no reason for small talk there. But I apparently have serious resting bitch face because I get stuff like, "You look like someone killed your grandmother, user", "2 years and this is the first time I've seen you smile" (the latter from a teacher back in a school gym so its not that creepy). But nah nothing else said to me. So yeah, you're probably actually good-looking.

not exactly, around 6.5/10 if I'm trying to be honest. Especially when I'm not smiling.

not sure, don't care. Have had good looking women 10 years younger be attracted to me as well as some fat ugly fucks.

honestly have no idea. I do ok with women though so as long as it stays that way I don't really care.

I'm about a 5-6/10 on a good day. I have chubby cheeks and dimples, even at a low bf% (not that I'm there right now).

I got a new haircut though and feeling a little better, like I'm hovering around a mid 6

>tfw some grills/homos say you're cute/handsome
>tfw you look in the mirror and see an objective 5/10
>tfw circles under your eyes that beggar even the darkest corners of hot topic

'no'

let's see
>narrow shoulders
>bitch-wrists
>tall head
>literally no jaw
>crooked teeth
>small eyes
>shitty hair
>no beard to speak of even though I'm 25
so around 3/10 I'd say?

We are always our harshest judge. It sucks.

Holy shit user, that's rough. I doubt you're a proper 3 though.

Post pic and we will judge bro

weak jaw negro lips and a pig nose isnt really a good combo my dudes so i would say 9.5/10

>Calven Kleim

Yes.

>small eyes
masculine hunter eyes*

why is it so hard to believe that there are ugly people on Veeky Forums? Most people don't get a visible "eww" expression when they smile to someone

I'm meh
From the front I can have a good face but from the side ehh.

Pros
>thicc wavy hair that people like to play with
>ok cheek bones
>broad ribcage
>nice size peepee
>I've been told I have a nice back
>people like my eyebrows
>wear tight shirts alot so people often think I'm more swole than I really am
Cons
>pale skin that either sunburns or farmer tans
>if I cut I look like a dyel
>if I bulk I look like a baby wannabe powerlifter
>5"9 or 5"10 I get differant results
>I look 16 wothout facial hair but I look like a douche with facial hair
>small ass
>bulk went nice but now I have more stomach fat on me and I'm insecure af about it. Gf says it doesn't look bad but when I sit down I feel weird bc of it (I went from a 147 skeleton to a nice 165lb, bulked to 187 now I'm trying to cut to 170)

I rate myself 6/10

I used to model for clothing companies in high school if that means anything. Though playing football and water polo really helped with that.

I just want a reference

i was like a 2/10 in high school/early uni, now i'd say i'm about a 5-6/10. broad shoulders, strong jaw/brow, thick joints, barrel chested. BUT, i started balding at 16, i'm only 5'10'', and i'm so pale (and kinda fat) that my pale skin blurs out any and all muscle definition i have

I was saying to that other user that we are harshest judges. For example: i see myself having a crooked nose and i hate yet when i brought it up to my parents they said they dont really notice it.

Are you a ginger by any chance?

Parents don't notice this kind of stuff. I have the typical mouth breather jaw and my mom is even a dentist. When I say it to her she says my jaw is completely normal, even though it obviously isn't.

you could say so. my hair shifts from strawberry blond to nearly red depending on the time of year and how much sun i get.

Just post a fucking pic. Like i said we are our harshest judges.
Is your name Steven?

Hmm, to me handsome is a different thing then hot or sexy. Handsome is the male version of being pretty.

6'0 is still manlet, right?

Tbh i feel like i could be cute but i think ive got major flaws on the face. I just look too boyish.

Yes.

>I just look too boyish.
your body looking like that of a teenager might have something to do with it, try lifting

Surgery cures your autism, but not your children's

Does my skull look weird? pls no bully
Is my haircut good for my face shape?

Yes, I know I need to eat more

you have a nice face but theres something off about it

Pic or you are a pussy

My parents always say i have a nose of a a Jew, no jews in the family tho.
My father hates jews

Why would your parents tell you that. WTF.

Just take a fucking pic and post it dude. Also u have fucked parents to say that lol

You actually look like an aged Gypsey i know , no offense
Actually all the Gypsies look like you

If you didn't have a shitty hairstyle and packed on some thicc muscle you'd probably be an 8/10 or better

No homo

Girls always ignored me at school/uni. Ugly women have approached me a few times when travelling abroad, the exception being a couple of alright Japanese uni chicks who seemed to be into me.

I'm a 33yo wizard. I've never fallen in love with anyone. I'm probably gay/asexual or something. Also, not particularly handsome.

Skull is okay imo, we cannot see the face matching that skull tho. So your skull is okay, i cant tell if its good or bad for you tho

>Irish
>red beard
>pale
>freckles
>wristlet

I've got good HEIGHT and FRAME though, but unfortunately the pale skin and freckles all but negates anything positive about my appearance

At least I don't have red hair.. it's mostly brown

How good looking do you need to be to do this?

Your eyebrows are weird, not trying to be an ass, just letting you know, there's probably something you can do about them. Godly facial structure though.

I have an above average face and i can be charismatic, if only i wasn't so short..

Thanks, I always think my jaw looks bad. My eyes and mouth are ok, I just have a big nose. I could use better eyebrows too.

Great face shape, great haircut. I have no idea how the rest of your face looks but judging from this pic you're golden.

The fag hair is not gon stay dont worry
I dont know if you can see the jew nose tho

Who are these guys?

Honestly you are not bad looking at all. The hairy isnt faggy but it could be a little shorter on the top. You also have some palish acne but at least it isnt red. Also, you could probably lose the glasses or get a different pair. No jew nose.

>Is your name Steven?
nope, sorry

Thank
Also all other frames make me look like lv 999999 beta, might just get contact lens
But then again i have small eyes and glasses kinda hide it