FPH

Why do fatties get so much more praise for losing weight than us lifters get for gaining it?
Also new FPH

Is eating more a struggle for you?

Losing weight involves self control and dieting.

Gaining weight involves indulgence and is incredibly easy.

Gaining muscle is just as hard as losing fat, if not harder.

No, he said weight, not muscle. And fatties to lose weight do what you do to gain muscle (at lower intensity) while eating a lot less while you do it eating a lot

If you weren't such a dyel then you'd know that making gains is its own reward. Why would you want someone to pat you on the back?

yeah but you going from skinny to muscular isn't transitioning from disgusting to normal. It's self-improvement for sure but it's not as life changing I don't think

>Gaining weight involves indulgence and is incredibly easy.
YOU TAKE THAT SHIT BACK! I've been eating to bursting. Its working but i fucking hate being so damn full. I feel like a fat shit slob (157.8lb at last weigh in). I dont see how people get such satisfaction out of a full belly so much. It's like masturbating 10 times a day. Yeah it was awesome the few times but now it's kinda getting old and i'm starting to feel guilty.

>gaining weight
>not going ottermode

u fukt up

god these kinds of people are so annoying. it's easy to gain weight by eating, you're just too stupid to choose the right foods and too retarded to calculate calories.

why do you give a shit? you fuckin cry baby, jesus christ.

ur not fat

thank you hungry skeleton

Weird how she knows and they all know they're lying to her face and nobody will try to help her get healthy.

post pic brih

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS DEDICATED TO FIGHTING FAT SHAMING PIGS

RIGHT WING Veeky Forums A**HOLES BTFO YET AGAIN; IT'S 2017 YOU FUCKS

not fph

Disgusting

>fat women claiming that two people cant fit into a tub
>not fph

thank you hungry skeleton

s-sauce any... anyone?

God Damn it, user
I was not prepared.

Why isn't the entire thing censored :(

well fuck, turns out they're both fat
i was going to make a point about how tall people exist but i guess it's not relevant here

You look like a malnourished POW.

>n..n...no u can't mock me unless you first submit timestamped photos of yourself
>the mating call of the butthurt

I can't write music, but I know if a song sounds like shit.

I can't cook very well, but I know if a meal tastes like shit.

Promoting degenerate shit is disgusting, but who fuckin cares if that's their market.

Also not FPH

see

I think it's because obesity is such a widespread epidemic thats killing people it's perceived to have more value when you're fixing that. When you're a skelly gaining weight it gets less attention because its not like we have a skeleton epidemic.

That could be wrong but that is just my perception. As a recovering fatty (6'1 222 pounds down from 339) i'd much rather be a skeleton trying to gain eight because the fatness i reached has done permanent damage to my body and skin and i'll never be able to reach a level of aesthetics that someone who hasn't been as fat as me.

That being said I don't deny that putting on muscle mass for a really skinny person is incredibly difficult.

lol found the fat

Can't wait till that ugly talentless cunt finally makes her run for office and gets DESTROYED.

Maybe her real daddy Webb Hubbell can console her when she loses.

>triggered newfags can't handle gays get laid more than they do

Thank you hungry skeleton

not everybody cooks or writes music
but everyone has a body.

that arguement is stupid
also we all know you are overweight now

The woman in the avatar pic isn't fat.

Tubs are generally way too smal for two people side by side. You're reaching.

anyone have the image of the guy who was stuck in bed with a massive bleeding hernia?

No words can explain how disgusting this is

lol I'm a hungry skelly.

But keep projecting whatever you need to sleep at night faggots. Enjoy being so defensive on a Japanese Fishing forum

lol, yes she is. you have low standards, fatty.

>i-im not fat
>quite the oppsite
>h-haha you actually made an argument on an imageboard?
>i just showed you im above it all
>h-heh better luck next time kid

>I can tell from 6 pixels of part of someone's face that their fat
>of you disagree you're fat
Rember when this sub wasn't just rejects from plebbit and projecting fat cunts trying to hide their pain behind weak ass insults?

Because losing weight is significantly harder. It's like a heroin addict just stopping heroin with no help and taking an eternity to fix himself. Even lifters who were never fat admit that cutting is hard.

>this sub
what? you're a submissive? sorry dude. that must suck getting rammed in the ass every night by your fat gf. also if you cant tell that those women are fat, you're retarded.

>I'm rubber and you're glue
Good one nigger.

Like i said. I'm a skelly, what now faggot?

>this sub

>Vanessa Atkins
She shames her family name.

Dude. Just add more fat in your diet if you want more caloris. You don't have to "burst".

Although bulking is a meme and if you don't realize this, you're an idiot like the rest of this board.

>board literally all about bodies
>posts pic of covered up body

also

>im hungry skelly

you wish lel
skinnyfat

>still projecting
>having a hard time believing someone in FPH is a hungry skelly

I'm sorry you're so insecure user, but whatever helps you sleep I guess.,,

>this sub

that was a good analogy user

Yeah, so much self control in not stuffing your face full of sweets 24/7 you fat piece of fucking worthless human garbage waste of air.
Building muscle requires actual effort and bulking requires you to eat more than you like to.

I once couldnt sleep, so I got to 5 or 6, maybe even 7AM by fapping all night. Came so many times I lost count.

She'll have the DNC working for her and buy the primaries in her favor. Then they'll just paint her Republican contender as a bigot and she'll win promising everything and delivering nothing. Calling it now.

No one made that argument brainlet

>they'll back a Clinton
>they'll use identity politics
>they'll frame her opponent as a bigot
You don't pay attention to politics do you user??

People are sick of identity politics and crybaby bullshit. They already tried it and overplayed their hand.

Dems won't win an election without a MAJOR party shift for a lloonngg time.

>no chest
>that waistline fat

are you taking estrogen user?

>people who are disgusted by gays are super jelly about all the cock getting rammed into a gay guy's asshole
T R I G G E D F A G G O T

You have a pretty good frame my dude. Please don't let it go to waste

>T. Manlet with wide hips and narrow shoulders

>no chest
Because I'm a skelly, like i said

>dat fat
Now you're really reaching faggot, you can see the bottom of my ribs, my hip bones have defined lines because I'm so underweight.

Last (you) you're gonna get from me, I hope you'll one day be less insecure and won't feel the need to project them into ransom strangers.

Have neither of you been here before?
>Fucking summer

Thanks user, clothes do hang pretty well off my shoulders etc.

I come here for motivation, but I'm lazy as fuck so I'm a dyel skelly as you can see. I'll get my ass in gear one day.

She won't be getting destroyed by a Republican anytime soon after the shitstorm that is this current presidency. Another Democrat would probably beat her in the primaries.

Take this over to pol and link the thread and I'll gladly take the time to explain why you're fucking retarded

bro real talk now

your chest is narrower than your hips

I'm not interested /pol/ is a hive of uninformed hyper right wing shit heads anyways.

>hurr durr
>hivemind
>everyone else says so

ur retarded

no other board has users that argue amongst themselves as much as pol does

Then please politely fuck off right back to /pol/ and keep drinking the kool aid, you're not wanted or needed here.

>hates fat people
>get angry at people who try to lose fat and become normal

Fuck off.

?

Back to the fat hate?

>you said something positive about pol?!?!??
>how dare you?!?!?!? go back
>i speak for this entire board
>i dont want you here
>REEEEEEEE

Why are you acting like this board is a hive mind?

Go back to your safe space

>>>/reddit/

god damn dude, Lena Dunham is such an incredibly unattractive person, with an even MORE unattractive personality. Just an absolute walking log of shit.

>He thinks the democratic party isn't an oligarchy who's throne will be claimed by the highest bidder

Lmao, feeling the bern yet?

No democrat will beat her in the primaries unless someone like Mark Cuban or Elon Musk runs as a Democrat (which I doubt) and puts more zeros behind their campaign.

>looks like we get to share a personal space bubble today!

holy shit man please lift and eat your body is repulsive. no chest, no arms, and waistline fat. youre no ""ottermode"" you are just tiny and weak

>reading is hard, the post
lol I know, didn't post it to show off, posted it to shut up the fatties trying to project their fatness onto my skelly dyel ass

>I don't like the politics board
>I'll only talk about my political views in a FPH thread
Oh no, it's retarded

>the essence of my massiveness

>Riots Not Diets

>average

What's the standard deviation though?

Less to do with saying something positive about pol and more about being the most typical /pol/ frequenter
>let me explain to you why you're retarded
you sound like a massive fucking neckbeard.

Cause of the meme that "diet" means committing to some extreme regimen rather than referring to what you eat day to day.
CICO, macro counting, these things are completely foreign concepts to them.
They think cardio is the only thing you can do for weight loss.
Fit people exercising makes no sense to them, they immediately assume it's for vanity rather than maintaining health.
All kinds of bullshit beliefs, really is true that there's more mental gymnastics going on for justifying such shit lifestyles and methods of thinking than anything else.

I can't imagine being a nutritionist. Like how fucking frustrating must that be? Trying to make a difference giving fats with diabetes and hypertension basic advice to change their lifestyles and most of the time you're probably met with resistance, excuses.

>As I moved throughout the airport
Something about using the word moved made me kek, like even she wouldn't describe it as walking

>ottermode
lmao

>so incesure you feel 'empowered' by a cheesy slogan on a top
Pathetic
>'were sharing a bubble today! Tee hee!!'
Excuse me, stewardess!! Shouldn't this pig need two seats?? This is unacceptable!!

I'd break her delusions real fuckin quick

She also raped her little sister and forced pebbles into her vagina. So that's something.

>giving this much of a shit about an argument on an indonesian scuba-diving forum

You're not fooling anyone snowflake

>this sub

>I'm gonna die soon but aren't these doughnuts so cute tee hee
>beachbody ready
How do these pathetic fucks even go outside without a deep sense of shame?

Nice compilation user, I raged.

>FPH
>supprised someone would rage at the idea of being called fat
where do you think you are user?