Who here /hyperhidrosis/?

Who here /hyperhidrosis/?

>hands are wet almost all the time
>need gloves in order to do pretty much anything besides squats
>look like a massive faggot

Got the surgery, not really a problem anymore. I sweat a little more everywhere else on my body now. Feels good man.

Isn't the surgery dangerous?

I have it aswell. I know the feels of being scared to shake hands.
I use the drionic devices and they work for me. Bit of a pain but totally worth it.

Depends on the surgeon. The benefits far outway the danger of it. I got the surgery when I was 14 and I'm 26 now. Shit changed my life yo.

How much did the surgery cost?

How much did the surgery cost?

get it mad in feet and hands

does the surgery stop all sweating in specific areas or what?

i cant even write on a piece of paper without disintegrating it

Not exactly sure, I was young and had health insurance at the time but I think it's relatively cheap, it's only a 1-2 hour procedure. Sometimes doesn't even require an overnight stay

I feel your pain bro. They don't recommend it for just feet as it can cause some serious side effects. But it completely stopped the sweating in my hands. But a 95 or so percent chance of your body sweating everywhere else to compensate for your hands not sweating. Worth it in my opinion. Other side effect is I don't sweat from my nipples up.

Did a 10 mins cycle at a fairly fast pace today from a friends house.
>Face dripping
>Hair soaked
>Shirt and jeans fucking drenched
Also sweat like fuck at the slightest heat or exercise. Feels bad.

I had a similar problem, but mostly in my armpits and feet. I think it was mostly stress related, because it seems to have went away, but I still use a special deodorant in summer just in case.

Fuck dude am i the only one who is hankering for a handjob right now.

I think hands must be one of the most inconvenient areas for excess sweating, would definitely prefer sweating elsewhere.
>I don't sweat from my nipples up
does your lower body now sweat at the same level your hands were before?

thanks for the info, will be definitely researching this

You need to an hero. WTF? Freak.

Lower body definitely sweats more than normal, can be a little inconvenient but not nearly on the scale of what my hands were. I barely even notice it now.

You don't leave a pool of sweat or a sweaty ass print in seats?

Print yes, but easily fixed by bringing a towel... Lol.

OH you mean in general not just at the gym? No my body doesnt sweat excessively unless I'm doing some sort of activity or working out, walking etc. Dry most of the day.

I have to disagree, I hate going to the gym because of how much my face sweats. Gyms, clubs, trains there's no hiding it when your face is constantly dripping.

get called out for a weak handshake (from grills), cuz clamy palms suck, what choices do I have beside fist bumping which I hate (non burger)

I've learnt that there is no way to get around handshakes unfortunately. It makes me so fucking uncomfortable when I know I'm gonna have to shake someones hand. You could go in for an awkward hug, but that just makes you look like more of a faggot.

fml, better a weak handshake than to see them wiping their palms off their jeans or shirt and that face of pure disgust

Why don't you just preempt it by wiping your hands on your jeans?

it doesn't help, there is still residue

I don't sweat too much but I have hyperactive salivary glands. It's a pita. Can't control the drool sometimes. My gymbro or sister have gotten my spit in their face while I'm spotting them on bench sometimes. And I gleek all the time. It's an ill nuisance.

On the bright side, I have perfect teeth.