Can we get a uni thread going lads?

Can we get a uni thread going lads?
I'm starting at MMU in September, any fellow Mancunians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With any luck I'm going to Cambridge. I'm not Veeky Forums though, I was planning on starting over the summer and then trying to keep things up at uni.

What to study? Cambridge is impressive gains or no gains

Yes to study. I have always been more academically than physically capable, but would love to have a better physique.

>What to study?
What subject you autismo

History & Politics, sorry.

All the gyms in Manchester are shit have fun lmao

Just graduated, back home and bored out of my mind...
Good luck, make the next 3/4 years count

Politecnico of Turin, anyone?

Aberystwyth anyone?

b-b-but theres one right next to my halls

Starting after summer studying literature. If there's any of you lads on here, how are the gyms?

University of Leeds,
I might go to University of Sheffield/ Southampton from September (PhD).

aw man that's so awesome, OCAD is like my dream

are you just starting this year? how old are you? what program?

I went to Lancaster Uni.
I somehow managed to go from social butterfly in school and college to loner failure at uni.

I live in Bolton now, and its fuckin shit. I want to leave the UK.

How's getting bombed by those who perform coitus with goats?

Are you training for the looming race war?

Or are you kebab?

>looming race war?

According to Veeky Forums this """race war""" has been imminent for 10 years.

Fellow Manc' lifter reporting

Yeah, the gyms ain't great. Pure Gym at Ancoats and TheGym on Portland St are about it, the rest are horrendous.

U-University of Manitoba???

Anyone?

Anyone @ Texas State? Want a Veeky Forums bro to chill with and talk everything fitness

Is TheGym in China town?

ayy, u lift at the uni gym?

Edi? Going into 3rd Year this September, just wondering if there are Veeky Forumsizens about.

Graduated from UT last month. Don't waste a single day in college, bros.

Can Confirm,too many people

Ayyyy, starting my second year in October. Which college mate?
Also gyms are p good, especially if your college pays for your Iffley membership

any niggas in Hull?

>tfw studied just any random degree that I was good at because parents really wanted me to go to uni and forced me at the last minute
>tfw one of the latest submissions on UCAS in the country

Anyone here for the summer?
Going to be a junior.

home gym dude, ive been tempted to go in the early morning because of the waits. Student or staff?

hull is a terrible uni... enjoy!
(it's probably full of sloots to be fair)

It isn't a terrible uni, it's pretty ok. It's not amazing, but it's not terrible. the CITY however, is pretty bad. I've been a student for two years now and just done a year abroad and I'm dreading coming back.

I started working out this year though so all the sloots might mire and I might finally get laid/qt pie gf

Anybody here go to UofT? How are the gyms? Starting there in September studying physics.

Anyone going to York? Any good gyms around there?

Pembroke mate, think there's a PureGym right behind the college, which is good. How about you?

C O L U M B I A
O
L
U
M
B
I
A

It's spelled Cumbria m8

Ayyyy same

3rd Year checking in. What degree? I'm a Computer Science fag

Just graduated from MMU, absolute joke of a uni, Manchester is fun though if you feel like fucking around for 3 years

I've lived in both Southampton and Sheffield, went to UoSoton and currently living in Sheff. They are very relaxed cities, lots of green spaces and doesn't really have a city feel because of that. Both are close to great countryside, Sheffield is next to the peaks and dales and Southampton is a short train from New Forest. University nightlife is good if you like that type of thing. I enjoyed my time at Soton but found University wasn't for me.

Ayyy, check Prof. Peterson out if you go there. Or watch his lectures on yt.

>Manchester Met

Enjoy life at one of the most disorganized universities in the country. Know a few people there and more than once they've turned up to classes in the completely wrong building.

I know someone who got put in for the wrong exams on his Computer Science course there. They wanted him to repeat the year and they would pay for it. He had interned that year and they offered to just keep him on, he'd learnt more there than he ever would at the uni. He's 26 now and about to hit 6 figure salary, without a degree thanks to MMU.

I doubt anyone is from here

Is this even remotely legal? How is this possible? Are universities in the UK iron clad and give no space at all?

3rd year Kings lad. Biomed fag. Honestly ask myself why I pay 9K for this shit daily.

WHO ARE YOU

I graduated from the Uni of Leeds in 2016.

GMU : CS

i always lift at the AFC

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k

Any ACSR-dwellers?

Who /PLYMOUTH/ here?

I study accounting at MMU and all the lectures are shit and half of them don't even speak English as a first language. have fun

Trinity college gym, got a squat rack, bench and dumbbells. Ergs on the side of course

I go to school not too far

Are you a bleeding heart liberal fag? Almost everyone at that school is

checking in

I'm taking a short course there over the summer.

University of Amsterdam

How much pussy do you get at chapel hill?
I go to State.

There's a 60:40 of girls to guys, a quarter of whom are probably gay.
I had a girlfriend freshman and sophomore years, so I got 1 pussy. There are a lot of hot girls here, but it's hard to get anywhere near most of them if you're not in a frat. I rarely see them on or off campus except on Facebook; I sometimes see and talk to them at house parties though.
I'm hoping to start tutoring organic and analytical chemistry courses to meet some more people, primarily girls. Seems like a good plan.
How's State? I have a couple friends there. Seems like it's mostly a sausage fest of engineers.

ayyy

you starting or already here?

I'm from Swansea but study in Birmingham

Starting here in january. Hows the gym here?

> I rarely see them on or off campus except on Facebook
lol wat? One of my highschool buddies goes there and I'm pretty sure he pulled massive game but he also partied 1-2 times a week.

State is alright man but sometimes I wonder if I should have pursued chapel hill (I'm not in engineering or anything). That brings me to my second point, yeah it's a sausagefest of engineers but it's nice to be one of the few who can contribute more to a conversation when meeting new people here. There are some qt girls but I still have to find the right one. Of course all the hot ones go after the few who are in frats.But there are a shit ton of social spergs here, like r9k level.

Newcastle anyone?

All you need then really, all the best mate

FUCK THE REC CENTER THERE ISN'T ENOUGH ROOM THEY NEED TO GET THAT SHIT FIXED

On a side note, those new dumbbells after winter break were nice

Holy shiiiiiiiet I'm going back in september, any way I can contact you? like facebook?

Being in a frat at UNC pretty much guarantees you hang out with the hottest girls, many won't even give you the time of day if you aren't in a frat. House parties are OK, but it can be hard if you don't really know anyone and just tag along with friends.

Every gym, in the second largest city in the UK, is shit?

Talk about making excuses.

>Manchester

havent seen such an insane concentration of chavs, pakis, nigs and pajeets.

i fucking hate the north

Any former poly is.

Top tip OP - if people ask, tell them you go to the real uni. Puts respect levels up.

UNC masterrace reporting

Then those girls sound shallow lol but it's probably like this anywhere.

manc is wank. have fun.

>tfw not smart enough for college

UCSD computer engineering master race reporting for duty

Pretty shit desu.

You are smart enough. You just tell yourself you're not and you believe it. I've met some people who are absolutely retarded with degrees. I used to be a straight f student and I got into an engineering program at a top university. Only difference is I actually see the benefits of getting an education beyond just a better paying job. Seriously, rich or poor, being educated is better than being uneducated. College really does make you smarter if you actually try to learn something instead of trying to party your way through and get by doing the bare minimum.

You're the kind of person to believe Veeky Forums memes

>College really does make you smarter
College makes you a brainwashed liberal is what it does

You're a fucking retard. Read a book.

I'm not going to read Das Kapital, cuck

But I'm not smart enough. I'm really fucking dumb. I constantly surprise myself with how fucking stupid I am.

Confirmed for flunking out of high school

Dude I go to school with plenty of agriculture rednecks and conservatives so you're absolutely wrong for thinking people with college degrees become liberal. It's the institutions themselves that are liberal. This is because all the experts in the social sciences and humanities push their "inclusive" agenda on everyone else.

Ayyy

Why are you in this thread then you fucking retard?

college doesn't make you smarter, it makes you more knowledgeable

Exams being gains goblins

>being this retarded
While it doesn't necessarily increase your intelligence or IQ, it without a doubt makes you smarter. We aren't just learning facts and formulas in college, we're learning to apply them as well.

Already there, going to second year mechanical engineering. Pretty nice city living in student village lol

UW Madison, graduated a month and a half ago.

Harvard here, ama

What's it like thinking you deserve an amazing just for going to Harvard? Follow up, do you find the tens of thousands of dollars of debt to be worth the straight A's you bought?

Any other oztards kicking around? I wanna have a guess at which normie (read: asian) you are that wanders about ANU sport doing leg extensions and benching 40kg

You always got time - prioritise your gains, you'll thank yourself later

>being a bitter poorfag brainlet
o i am laffin

Going here in the fall

>he fell for the STEM meme