Nice gains, man. What martial arts do you practice?

>Nice gains, man. What martial arts do you practice?

Jiu-Jitsu

Kung fuck you.
LMAO CYA MANLET
*rides off on tricycle with sunglasses*
peace out boyo hardy har *throws 25c tip over shoulder*

Professional shitposting.

bjj

>thinking gunnie is ever gonna come up to you and say 'nice gains, man'

LMAO

>martial arts

fuck off weeb

I practice knowing how to shoot and having a gun with me.

Nothing
Because I train for fun and health and I'm not an insecure manlet

Muay thai

gonna post the charts

cya goober

if you mean kiai master stuff i agree, but fighting isnt a meme overall

>implying fighters go around picking fights to cure they beta attitude
most people there just wanna relax in a one on one struggle, nothing more than that

Ive trained with with the likes of rich pianos 5% crew and have dabbled a bit with skateboard squats in the past too.

bedsheet judo with your mum and wife IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :^)

This is extreme bait of the hardest kind

But what about the final fight scene in the movie, where the gun gets tossed across the room and you have to wrestle the bad guy until your love interest/minority sidekick can shoot him off screen while in a extreme closeup of the bad guy's face?

idk man. I lift in a fighting gym and all the people are either manlets, over compensating war machine type apes and dykes, which roleplay as spartans and wanna look hardcore with angry faces while doing kiddie sparring, or older out of shape women who are probably afraid of being raped.

t. Some faggot who trains wing chun

so is kung fu legit or not?

yeah it's hard to find decent groups, there are plenty like that. but hey idiots are everywhere, i remember a 40yo manlet (nicely built) who liked a lot to overpower younger ones but always shouted "stop stop" when sparring with bigger guys, kinda hilarious

gun fu

>30 year old bartender roommate
>started jui jitsu
>is literally 120lbs at most, soaking wet wearing fireman gear
>throws emotional tantrums like a fucking 6 year old
>one day is flipping out over some dish that the other roommate did not clean
>start laughing at the sight of this person trying to be physically intimidating or mad
>he sees this and tries to get some type of double leg take down
>I double his weight, height, and have 4 years of wrestling, 6 of boxing and just sprawl down with my elbow leading it
>ask "are we done" when I am on top
>scurries away

now all I hear is him talk shit at 2 am to his loser ass friends

You're weak and you're bloodline is weak. Being a pussy with a gun does not make you a badass.

>30 year old bartender roommate
>has loser friends
checks out.

what if you don't have your gun?
what if it jams?
what if it's not life threatening?
what if it's a family member?

>what if you don't have your gun?
never happens
>what if it jams?
never happens
>what if it's not life threatening?
my gun? but it is
>what if it's a family member?
even better

Listen up, bitch. If you are not capable of killing enough man with your bare hands, you are useless. Your strength is like a cheese puff, a great big puff of air and bullshit. You think a woman wants to procreate with someone who doesn't have the killer instinct? Get fucked.

Rape Fu: the art of making every fight uncomfortably sexual thus freaking out non gay opponents. Art is primarily composed of open mouth kisses, crotch fondling and dry humping

Boxing because I'm poor and can't afford any of that fancy asian shit

4 years of high school wrestling, 2 years of bjj and i've been working as a trainer for a kickboxing gym currently.

I used to lift but now I solely do boxing workouts and all my lifting gains are still there, i'm also more cut and have more trap development. I give it a 9/10

Drunken brawling

Oh heyy there lil fellah, good thing you have your shirt off and stand directly under heavy lightning so we can tell you sort of workout.

Since you ask, I have many years experience in not living in a thirdworld shithole where you need to fight drunk losers on the weekend.

I also did some basic Getting an actual education back in the day so I wont have to live in a violent shithole

Nope, you wouldnt beat me up even if I somehow neglected my body enough to be in your 180 lbs weightclass. Run along and play fight-fight with the other manlets now

EDGY BAIT but considering how many love letters serial killers get from horny bitches there is some truth

Krav maga, the Systema from Israel with Mcdojos all over the world, in the same A-tier as muay...

The most patrician and Veeky Forumsest of martial arts, of course.

>wrestling in 2017

lad

>not wrestling with your naked, oiled gymbro
i don't you were ever even supposed to make it

*all-star by smashmouth starts playing*

Just started out on Boxing.

Psychic Blade arts.