/fat/ "600 calories" edition

Previous thread
>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Discord
discord dot gg/tECCTD
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=is green tea a meme?
youtube.com/watch?v=xecG71Y7hZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fat fuckssssssss

*outruns you*

Confess

I added some mozzarella to my dinner today.

im the fag that got dumped in the last thread or one before it, Im not binge eating, but im also not able to eat now. like anything. i've eaten nothing in the last day and a half. send help

What point does the human body cease to be capable of processing calories?

Is there much difference between a quarterly binge of 3500 calories vs 4000 calories, do you just shit the excess out at that point?

nice

fasting is good for you

how so?

I am literally making fried chicken right now

Sadly your body is incredible at storing fat. There is no "shitting excess out".

google autophagy

no amount of food I eat wash away the problems i face daily,

Is green tea a meme? Always heard that is good for burning body fat

lmgtfy.com/?q=is green tea a meme?

I ate 1000 calories today and I'm not even hungry. I still have 800 calories left. Do I just not eat?

not super fat but theres no cutting thread going on right now so il post it here. currently doing canditos LP HP 4x a week and doing a cut, should i do cardio on my weight training days to increase fat loss? would it eat through my gains? im at 105/185/235/295 X5 surely 1 hr of cycling wouldnt hurt right?

>should i do cardio on my weight training days

No

got protein powder today, /fat/. doesn't mix very well but it tastes pretty gud. the second phase of quitting the carbonated jew is in full swing, lads. first step was replace the full sugar stuff with zero cal, now i'm upping protein intake and drinking shakes between sodas to limit how many i drink in a day.
might not be able to lift today tho. i had a dentist appointment and the shots they gave me are still in my system. jaw is numb and my balance is wonky, so i'm gonna postpone leg day to be safe.
how's everyone doing?

Why not?

How much pounds would you have to lose for you to see a difference in your body shape?

just had to get some skimmed cows milk for my porridge because they didn't do the almond milk I normally buy

holy shit this stuff is revolting
it's so thick and it lingers on your tongue
can't believe I used to like this shit

That almond milk has turned you into a bitch.

quick question.

i used to be obese, now i'm overweight by bmi standards, quite muscular, but the thing is. i've lost like 80pounds of fat, now i still have a belly but i can see my top 4 abs, under the abs there is still a belly. it may be excess skin? do i have to do surgery for it?

Since yesterday i've never considered it but by shaving myself, the top abs jutted out and now i'm starting to questioning the all thing

>it may be excess skin

It's still fucking fat. I can tell.

I'm so sorry user

>breh

I did it to myself, I'm not worried about it senpai

Pick up the pieces, tie your boots, and get to work

Hustle and grind, one day being fat will be a memory

stop posting your titties in every damn thread

>tfw it has been a while since you worked out seriously so you can still make gains while losing weight

Maybe stomach vacuums might help?

Gonna not eat anything wednesday and thursday. I tried this last week and somehow I didn't feel hungry. I might've ate a jar of pickles, I can't remember.

>tfw did your first pull up yesterday and limiting protein while working out seems to be tightening loose skin

post a pic?

48 hours into fasting. Only water and black coffee.
>not feeling hungry
>not tired
>not dizzy
Am I making it?

prepare for dat tight skin bbe

Is there a site where i can reverse the outputs off the saltrabbit TDEE calculation?

I know what calories I'm taking in now, I'd like to know what my expected weight loss ought to be given my measurements

>knows it's fat
>complains about belly

Just lose it retard

pretty sure if ur doing a cut then cardio on weight training days is totally fine

Have some shame, man. At least the rest of the /fat/ties in these threads hide their hideous bodies until they achieve something.

You post the same picture once a fuckin' thread. Give it a rest.

>found my dads wedding photos circa 2015
AAAAHHHHHH

This is a weird post. The soda is rotting your teeth to the point your dentist hurt your jaw, but you are still drinking.

Should I do a 24 hour fast once a week? Let's say every Wednesday

It is 3500 calories for a pound of fat. So do the math. You have a 500 calorie deficit a day then in 7 days you will lose a pound of fat.

Down 10kg, 13 to go. Fucking hell, this is gonna be one tough ride.

>work on my feet 20-30 hours per week
>set TDEE to seated all day
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Might be a good idea, give it a try

I'm trying for a 2 day fast and one day leading up to a three day fast

Basically, last meal is Thursday night until Saturday night

I ate a pan pizza

thanks senpai

i'm quitting soda m8, i've cut out the calorie stuff entirely and dropped my consumption rate by half. but yeah, i did end up developing a total of 3 cavities in my life. got 2 filled today, 1 when i was a kid, and i don't want to get any more

I've been so on and off with my progress / dedication
My soul is weak and I deserve to die
Praying for broader shoulders every night
Literally and figuratively

how do you guys coping your social life or work colleagues when on cut?

Im trying to eat like 1k calories but at work there is everywhe food, they almost feed you it seems. Im the new guy and I dont want to be the outcast because everyone here is a fat fuck. any advice?

just tell them if they ask. if they react negatively then fine, you don't want people like that in your life anyways

I don't have one of those and never have.

I just ate tortellini in cheese sauce and it was probably around 1,5k calories plus some sweets. fuck. fuuuck why can't I stop eating

>Went to the gym for the first time last week
>Had a trainer show me the ropes
>She just showed me how to use the gadgets and we went through a little cycle
>"Haha lol this is fine"
">Alright, user, now for the 15kg bell. This strengthens your core, blabla"
>After doing simple lifting of this shitty little weight, I suddenly have to run ourselves, puke from exhaustion and collapse
I've felt like a waste of a human being since then, anons. Looking to switch to another gym

Unless it was her first day too, trust me, you're note the first fat fuck she's seen throw up.

But 15kg user? kek. Have you ever lifted before in your life?

>hungry
>nothing I want to eat

is there anything inherently bad about diet soda? i drink a couple cans a day and it helps curb cravings. if i can keep doing it i will

Think I'll do a 24hr fast today, fats. I'm getting home a bit late from uni so why not.

I lost about 100 lbs a year ago and I've been binge eating as my life has spiraled for a year and I've put most of the weight back on and I can't find the motivation to lose it again

To add: I used to run 4-6 miles a morning and now I'm out of breath walking a mile to my car at my university

Don't berate me for this but as far as I am aware it tricks the body into thinking it has sugar.

+cancer chemicals
+rotting teeth

>now I'm out of breath walking a mile to my car at my university

What did you do to your arteries man, cardio gains aren't usually lost that easily. What are you eating?

Shit tons of junk food and soda lel

Well, what's going on in your life that's caused this?

Try for 48 hours, you'll feel even better

Shitty breakup, parents in the process of divorcing, diagnosed bipolar/SAD.

who else /25+/ here and really feeling the clock ticking

im trying to get back at it again but I am at a loss of words. disgusted and disappointed with myself would be understatements.

I'm not even that bad... but its bad, and I hate taking my shirt off.

bad food isn't even that good, but it's like I need to eat it to prove a point to my piggy self

getting a bit lax on my calorie counting
probably still okay but I don't like that I'm getting complacent when i'm not even done yet

Eh... I'm 32 and in the best shape of my life. Years of being a shut-in followed by religious sunblock use once I started going out again means people think I'm a decade younger than I am. Plus most 30-somethings are fat, that helps too. The only things you can control are what you eat and how you move your body. Cut, lift, run, sleep. And use your fucking sunblock!

>not hungry
>something i want to eat

/r/ing a fat abstract feel wojak

is fasting for 24hrs-48hrs a meme? im seriously considering it, i've just finished uni and am sat on my ass all day for the moment so it shouldn't be too taxing right?

>Phoenix, AZ
>120F
>5.5mi to gym
>No car, have to bicycle there and back
Worst part is that when I get back home, the ground is so warm that my shower can't even put out water below about 70F. I have to put a bag of ice on my head as I shower to actually cool down.

just had a mini breakdown
ate 1000kcal plus in under 5 minutes
300 days of being 100% in control and I go and do that
feel like crying to be honest

You sound extremely gay. Are you British?

Started at 304 in Feb, down to 230 today, should I start thinking about gaining muscle now? I'm not like a strong bean now or anything, but all my muscles come from my somewhat strenuous job. 6'3" btw

irrelevant

do some people on /fat/ actually eat below 1000 calories a day?
If so how do you guys do it?
not trying to be condescending btw im skinnyfat atm but I'm legit curious.
I don't know if I could survive on anything lower than a 1300 cal diet.

Listen my guy, don't worry about that shit. What's done is done. Instead, take a serious look at WHY that happened. What could you have done differently that would've prevented that? Make note of it, and continue on to day 301 of being a badass. One bad day doesn't ruin your progress. You can't let yourself buy into the mentality of "oh well its pointless now". Gotta be stronger than that.

You WILL fuck up again, so just work on how to handle fucking up,

youtube.com/watch?v=xecG71Y7hZw

puke it out right now and don't make it a habit either.
you can do it user.

Why the fuck is it too easy to go over daily carb limits? A lone potato fucked up my macros. Is it a difference in carbs from veggies and fruit compared to bread and fried taters?

alright boys here's the plan, tell me if it sounds good:
1 meal a day everyday - chicken and rice with spices and shit, thinking biriyani (can chuck it in my rice cooker) with some bread.
if i eat that, take some vitamins and my fish oil i'll be good right? i could legit eat that meal everyday for the foreseeable future

Is it normal for DB rows to be much stronger than DB flat bench or should they be equal? Can row 70 lb each hand and can only db press 50 lb each hand. That's a 40 pound difference both hands.

Willpower.

use diet tortilla wraps for your daily carbs. You can have one.

Are you ready to be tired and hungry all day everyday?

Scale has barely budged since april (maybe 2kg) but my measurements have gone down. is my scale fucked? I only just started exercising in April too and my diet has been just as strict. Is muscle replacing fat? I try not to worry too much about my weight number but this is silly.

>take some vitamins
How do you expect people to know what you mean by this? Calcium? Iron? D3? Zinc?

i'm not doing shit atm so i guess i'd be fine with that, and the hunger shouldn't be too bad if i eat at like 5-6PM, it'll be a substantial meal at like 1500kcals or less, i'd have to count it?

fair enough
what do you eat tho?
very low cal veggies + fish im guessing right?

just the standard multi-vitamin

You need to replace the chicken with beans. If you wanna do this only eating one meal a day from a crockpot thing you need to get the most fiber and nutrients as possible.

shut the fuck up fag, 1000kcal is nothing.

I'm stuck in a fucking rut. I keep overeating by 200+ calories a day. How do I get back to being strict? My bitch friend has almost caught up with me and I don't understand how she's losing weight so fast?

it is at 2am when you've fucked up your calorie count for the day before it's even begun

>I don't understand how she's losing weight so fast
By not overeating 200+ cal a day?

only the total week count matters bro, just cut out a few hundred a day

I am down to 176, 5'11 from 240 in January. I still have a bit of a soft stomach and some extra fat deposits some other places. Should I continue to cut down or just start focusing on toning?