Help me

I'm sorry, I know it doesn't deserve its own thread but I'm stressing out. Is this an acceptable way to break things off?
She's a sweetheart but I'm still fucked up over my ex

Don't break things off user, just tell her you wanna take things slow cause your ex fucked you up.

what the fuck? no don't send that. you don't owe this girl shit

That's perfectly acceptable user. Just FYI you're asking a bunch of women hating virgins their advice on this so take it with a grain of salt.

Do it. Better to do it now, than sometime later when the damage will be bigger. Did the same thing not too long ago. Just press send, you will feel relief and have a lot less to worry and think about.

do it in person you fucking faggot

>breaking up via text
Wow you're a huge faggot please end your life

You're doing better than most would in 2017. But, if you REALLY want to do her a solid (and have a chance of having her around when you are ready...) do it in person.

do it in person faggot

Never ever apologize to a woman, no matter what. If you absolutely have to be sorry for something, find another way to say it. Don't blame yourself, just express your regret on more broader terms. Be vague or turn it around and blame her.

>she's a sweetheart

Yo, you are going to regret doing this by text nigger. Work it out and actually be honest with her. You said something in that picture, but all I saw was you being a pussy, trying to call off the relationship with no real reason, and finally a terrible confirmation of just how #niceguy you are for telling the "honest truth"

Thanks for the advice everyone, I'll (try to) delete the thread now.

I'm on the other end of the country for the summer and she wants to make plans/invest more. Granted I probably should have called her but I'm having a rough time as it is

Ty

I don't see things progressing with her though

I don't want to contribute to today's culture of fucking people over for no reason.

>turn it around and blame her

lol this website

t. bitter virgin

Don't break things off anin, just tell her that you want to fuck her without any obligations.

Honestly this

Fucking this

This. At least call her.

>I pride myself on honesty and had to let you know how I feel

If i ever see you in bellevue I'll punch you in your stupid face OP

Replace the ignore/ghosting with I have been distant lately;
Delete/replace the "I pride myself on honesty" and you're good to go

>I pride myself on honesty and had to let you know how I feel

Good on you for being honest OP. I admire that.

Op, just tell her the truth. If you like this girl tell her that you are sorry but you just cant get over the last one and you need help. You never kno, maybe this is your chance to let go and your about to blow if off because youre to much of a coward to get hurt again. It's okay to cry every once in a while, dont waste opportunities to do so

you are a fucking idiot. Why did you send that, keep fucking her but fuck other girls too. Just tell her that you're non-exclusive.

Christ this shit is not hard.

It prolly isnt too late if you sent it too OP. Just gotta come out and lay down the facts. Cleary you are troubled by this because you came to the board. I dont think you wanted to completely let go

lol look how happy and desperate she is.

Dodging a clingy bullet here.

You're break up text is too nice. You didn't even say you're deleting all her contact information.

You better delete this bitch from all your social media so she doesn't think you're going to change your mind.

I don't get what OP means? He's still hung up on an ex? That's retarded and gay and his ex is certainly fucking other guys by now.

Men are so stupid.

Don't be a squab you need to move on, hang out and bang out with this new chick, and don't dwell on your ex, don't give her that power

Next time post something like this on /adv/ but I've been in the same position I won't hold it against you.
Looks fine, basically exactly what I did.
She might even become so desperate, she'll be ok with just fucking.

>t. woman

Seconded, chasing exes doesn't end well for anyone.

call her or meet her in person

>but I'm still fucked up over my ex
how long has it been?
2 1/2 years here and a few weeks ago I texted her that I still loved her while I was wasted lol...
I was in a better spot before but seeing her a few times recently kinda made me relapse. No idea how to forget her

i think your response seems honest & heartfelt. if you're never going to see here again, what do you have to lose?