Hey fit so I recently ended things with my girl because she wouldn't lose weight...

Hey fit so I recently ended things with my girl because she wouldn't lose weight. Now I have this feeling that she's going to lose weight just to spite me. How should I deal with this?

stop dating fat women

Don't worry she won't. Despite all the stories people rarely improve after the end of a relationship. Those that do are the exception, not the rule.

Duly noted

uh...who cares? you dumped her. move on. if you really care that much, then do your best to completely ignore her. do not acknowledge her weight loss (if she goes through with it) in any way.

Yup, chances are slim (no pun intended) that if she even loses weight that she will keep it off.

Realize that she would have left you once she lost the weight.

Maybe you should just stop giving a shit.

If you really dumped this chick cause she wouldn't work out then you obviously didn't care too much about her. So if she gets super fit to spite you you should just laugh it off that she hasn't moved on and you have.

And if you haven't moved on then you probably shouldn't have dumped her.

I swear to fucking god, is every guy on Veeky Forums socially inept?

but i got jacked cause of a grill

Maybe 5 years ago she would of lost the weight but in todays society she will keep because being big is #proud-of-who-you-are!

Move on

why worry with it at all? if she does then it just proves you right...revel in your new smugness mate

If she does then you inspired her to change her life. If not, you dodged a bullet. Either way, it's over. Move on. Nothing she does should have an effect on you.

You did well. If she loses the weight it shows that she still wants you so you win and if she doesn't then she's fat so you win

If she would have cared about you she would have lost the weight. Trust me.

yeah but women are shit at keeping weight off. I know one who's only purpose to go to the gym is so she validate eating garbage and drinking alcohol every week.

>the exception, not the rule

How many of your friends have also gone on self improvement journeys mang?

>Get a new gf
>Old gf looses weight to spite you, but ends up just doing what you wanted all along
>You point out she did what you wanted anyway

2-0 you

If a healthy attitude doesn't come from within, it's either never gonna happen, or never gonna last. She doesn't respect her body, therefore she does not respect herself. How can you respect a person that doesn't respect him/herself? They suck everybody into their misery.

You did the right thing.

u played yourself. congratulations.

fuck you're completely right
the weird thing is that after experiencing the joy of reaching my own goals i don't enjoy hedonism
i think i wanna learn some instrument now
maybe start reading

Step to it. Music is pretty rewarding, and reading is almost always an enjoyable experience that leads to a greater sense of focus and mental well being.

why are grills subhuman trash?
it's like they just wait for shit to come to them
why can't i find a non degenerate non hedonistic grill?

This

Why would you keep in contact with her?

Literally the last time I've seen or heard anything from any of my exes is the day I broke up with them.

i've always been really autistic about my hobbies
like i started woodworking, became obsessed and made everything i need
in vidya i autistically do everything possible
lifting as well
once i start learning some instrument i think it'll happen again and i'll just stay at home for a month without talking to anyone

this. you just look like a cuck if you stay in contact "to be just friends"

Date a musclefu to spite her

Good. Most people have extremely poor focus on stuff like that. You're lucky to have that kind of drive.

MUUUHHH DICK
jesus she is perfect

Have you ever been asked by normies how you get your motivation?
I've been asked once by a friend and i literally didn't know what to say.
It's like they deem something as worthy of attention but then they don't do it
It's like they lie to themselves or something.
idk I personally never decide to do something and don't do it

IDK man I'm not really like you, takes a ton of effort for me to stay focused on things long term. I've stuck with programming because the money keeps me going, I stick with working out because the gains keep me going, I stick with reading because I love getting lost in other worlds.

Everything else I have to constantly push myself to actually do and I fall off the wagon quite a bit. Music I've done off and on for 10 years but I can't even really call myself a musician because I've been so ADD about it and off and on again.

Could it be that you lie to yourself?
I also don't do things i don't like but it's because i just say to myself that that shit is useless
like nofap for instance
i tried a couple of times and failed miserably
but then i realized that i didn't really want it myself, you know
i just told myself i will because november
i then read some bullshit on how you'll feel way better and actually convinced myself i wanted to do it
and it became easy as piss

I told myself I would**

Maybe. I mean we all do at the end of the day. Doesn't really matter in the end as long as you are constantly striving. A sense of striving is the thing I respect most about others.

>Ended things
>Have feelings
Pick one

minus the alcohol, this is more or less what I do though

damn it feels good to be a gangster

your ex isnt fat she's HEALTHY

Fuck a good slutty friend of hers. Knock that pussy out, while being a complete gentleman. Never call her again.

Word will get back.

be happy you gave someone the gift of motivation to be healthy.

Probably just rape her at some point

are you retarded that's the reason a shit load of people go the gym for

She won't ur fine date someone hot dummy

I'm a big guy

Fat bitches are fat because they are lazy and pathetic.
Every time I see a fat bitch get skinny they always blow up again within a year.

Simply do NOT say ANYTHING to her about it. EVER. When she doesnt get the attention she wants, she will let herself go again.

How big is she?
Cause I don't know. I like having fat girls cuddle me after raw deep fucking.

turn into a fucking monster, apply steroids where necessary

get your test levels checked because those legs look more delicious than thanksgiving dinner

I want too I just don't know where or how to find them

This is what she really looks like. What ducks me up is how she can manipulate a camera

I just misted my screen vomiting through my teeth. Thankks

I see her pictures that she posts and forget what she really looks like then I remember the truth

Story of my life

nasty bro, don't even sweat it. The dude who are like "Man, I fucking lovveee 'chubby' girls." Are awkward ugy fucks who can only get fat chicks so they tell themselves they prefer them to shelter their own ego.

My 8 year relationship just ended and i decided to work out. I'm a week into it, should i just kms?

kek she looks like not only a fat cunt, but short as fuck. OP you be dating an oompa loompa.

These photos are disgusting.

no fuck you, do the other thing. Focus on meal prep, hitting macros, keeping to a regimented training regime(get a pre-made routine for your general goal and strength capability), sleep well etc. All that time and effort you had to waste on a """significant""" other can be directed into your training. Trust me, it's gonna be great.

Take a shit in her mailbox.

you did right user

One up her one last time by saying: "I told you so."

>I won't lose weight for you but I will to spite you

You're lucky you got away from that toxic slut

Ended a 4 y relationship last September. Now 40 lbs down and getting ripped for the beach. Girls miring all around, although I have only fucked 1 since breaking up since I am not really into the dating scene and never did well with hookups.

Just started sleeping better, eating better and drinking less alcohol, also going to the gym 3-5 times a week (mostly 3 to be honest, I get very very sore from working out).

>i don't enjoy hedonism
You still enjoying it, but in a different way. Your mind has changed, but the foundation has not.

Nothing new under the sun. You're enjoying or dismissing life every moment, but is still going to happen regardless.

This is absolutely false. I started lifting after my 7 year long relationship ended.
Success is the best revenge

She is knee deep in a bucket of ice cream and pop tarts right now. Pretty sure she isnt going to go to the gym.

If she wasn't going to lose weight for you, she didn't really love you user

You should be worried she gets more high test desu.

Lena Dunham/10

fpbp

If she does, feel good that you changed someone's life for the better and try to get some make up sex.
But that's likely not gonna happen, instead she'll try to lose weight for a week or two, not see any instant progress so will quit and then have a Facebook rant about why she doesn't need to change for men and that she's beautiful the way she is.

Realizing this is on like the 8th page or some shit, but nail on the head right here.

10/10.