Can you get a body like this without roids ?

Can you get a body like this without roids ?

it would be extremely painful

Yes.

yes

/thread

can we get a board like this without these posts every day?

of course

For you

im new here but really? that doesnt seem like an hulk, is it so unrealistic with human biology?

Once you lift weights you'll realize that your pic is although nice looking not completely unrealistic with time and persistence, it's going to take at least 2 years for someone to achieve something like that though

No that body type is impossible. That guy is on synthol and roids.

Of course

But he has a small waist and he looks tall. So that's genetic

dem traps

Upper body probably yes, legs maybe

why is he about to explode?

No so big that I'd be mad -> Yes, possible

Can you get baggy underwear like this without roids?

HGH enemas

Yes. Hard to get but not impossible.
Hard in terms of persistence: diet, counting macros, specific muscle group training, and of course having the time to hit the gym more than regular.

But I'm thinking at this moment the guy in the picture was cutting AND also fasting so that specific momentum lasted for a few days max. Then he would go back to normal which of course is pretty aesthetic too.

2 years for prime genetics rather 3 for the average

w-what about low t beta manlet skinnyfat genetics?

shoo shoo golem boy

the shorter you are the easier it is, it's the only good thing about being a manlet user

> summons Prometheus

TM47. blame his trainer

Yes but not that cock

stupid question. Does this guy train his lower pecs? i.e. decline press, cable crossover because i dont train them and im worried i might look like shit once i cut ;(

with enough cocaine or some other illegal fat burner maybe

how that is a stupid question? that dude looks really good

He has prime genetics but still used to blast sterons when he posted that pic. Why would he do it if it's possible natty?

Doesn't really look like it. It's actually more aesthetic to focus more on mid and upper chest, creates more of a slab look like OP, as opposed to the droopy titty pec look.

Be really really short

I miss his sister

>Only one person recognizes TinyTrip
Veeky Forums sure has changed

there's no point in isolating lower chest. you'll hit lower chest dominantly in almost any exercise that involves chest. isolate upper chest with incline cable flyes if you want a really developed chest look.

Wtf this is a spooky skeleton

Im a 5'6" guy

yes. if youre short quicker than if youre not. You still wont look like him, he has great muscle insertions and hip to shoulder ratio.
lol. Tinytrip is 5'4''
i started coming to Veeky Forums around the time zyzz stopped posting and tinytrip would do a daily troll thread; he was alright tho. Took like a 2-3year break from this place and its pretty different.

I remember instead of fat hate threads there were fat people story and they'd be full of OC greentext. I miss some of the better trips too like quad and tuna.

b8

Lifting might help

get some tighter undies boi

This is the natty limit

good thing then

Pretty close

and it's optimal lady getting tier so I don't get the point of roids

Were her pictures posted? Can you show me?

How about the fact that he was on gear when he took this. Holy shit you natty cucks are in for a shock in a couple years

you really think a 5'11" 155lb guy is on gear?

LMFAO, I am getting close to his physique after less than 3 years of lifting, get fucking real

batty?

it's not the muscle mass that makes him impressive, it's his genetics. Wide shoulders, tiny waist, perfect abs, great blocky chest insertions, sigh.

I have lifted natty for 7 years. I bench 395 lbs. at 15% bodyfat. I think I know more about what I'm talking about than you, cupcake.

This guy has none of the gear indicators, just looks like he's lifted regularly for 3-4 years and eaten well, with some genetic insertion help

Yeah, you can get it without core strength too.

>that shitty skin and improper nipple placement

N O T A E S T H E T I C

The muscle mass should not be hard with consistent training. Maintain you body fat this low year around and still make gains is more challenging.

But the fact people are missing here is: this guy looks so great because he has **AMAZING** proportions.

>Those crotch veins
I bet his crotch looks like a pulsating Roman road map.

He looks shit and DYEL as fuck without his lighting. There are pictures around.

Cool, but he's a dude who used to post here and admitted to doing steroids. Maybe that body is possible completely naturally, but I remember this fucker talking about his experiences with anavar. Tinytrip wasn't natty.

What sort of routine would you need to get OPs pic, and then this pic?

wtf that's disgusting fuck is he thinking

PROMETHEUS IS NOT TINYTRIP YOU DUMB FUCK

this.
definitely possible to reach
impossible to maintain, that guy is probably 3-4% bf higher than pic, and cuts water weight for photoshoots

>get a body like this
>no progress in 2 years

this skelly looks frail as hell

You could also look like this without roids..

Yes, but difficult to the point that unless you really want a few days of looking that cut before you go back to a normal look, I wouldn't stress about it too much.

Only if you're a manlet (under 6')

>klokov
>no roids

WEW

he said you could look like him, not lift like him.

For the one you posted... you'd probably reach that in a year or a bit more with a push pull routine and impeccable diet. That is IF you started in skelly-mode.

For OP it'd take 4-5 years, but in all honesty a natural wouldn't look this great if he got that lean and you wouldn't be able to maintain it for long anyhow...

How do you get your shoulders to blow out like this natty? I thought 3d delts was a surefire sign of roids

Is it possible to swim across this ocean? I mean, I know it would be quicker, easier, and much more efficient to just take a plane, but that might be considered "cheating".

you retards know that people juice for other reasons than getting huge, right?

The lower chest is literally noob gains tier though

>I thought 3d delts was a surefire sign of roids

Then you have no idea what the cannonball roids delts really are

1 in a million genetics. Odds like winning the lottery. Don't even think about it.

And that's if you start lifting at 14, the human body can only put on 2kg of muscle a year, even in beginner phase with creatine, proper diet and sleep.

Heavy OHP and lat raises for days

i vote no

That's a weak looking skelly

Of course you can come close to something like that, it doesn't mean you need roids for that

But keep in mind, our perception is skewed these days. You have advertisement, photo enhancement, hormones, you can't tell from a good photo with good lighting and angles what height they are, how they look live, do they use hormones, et cetera

It's best you go out there and figure it out for yourself

>cupcake

Kill yourself

Was being quoted part of your plan?

lol

4 years? Holy shit..

>wearing slightly baggy boxer briefs, thereby missing the entire point of the underwear, in an attempt to make your flaccid dick look bigger

You need:
>low body fat
>2 or 3 years of lifting
>a body that was never fat before
>good genetics

>2 or 3 years of lifting

I bet you did mad milk for 7 years and look like an ogre?

Literally what all girls want. And i lift for myself and girls

Here's me. I started out @ around 165. I might not be quite AS lean as that guy, but I say my body is pretty fucking good.

6'1" 190/195 in this pic.

Currently I'm closer to 205 and not quite as lean but still pretty close. Been a strength year.

Yesterday @ 205

The point is - you can get a great body without gear if you lift heavy as fuck and with some intensity.

What people don't seem to realize that a low body fat % and GENETICS are the deciding factors in aesthetics, if you have narrow shoulders and bad insertions you will never look like this

Lenny is an inspiration

Nice tats you little faggot lmao

Looks nothing like the guy in OP.

Guy in OP is definitely on roids.

>what is manlet gains
>what is insertions
>what is dehydrating yourself

keeping your body lean year round is hard but with consistency its far from impossible, especially when youre short.

i second this, please stop comparing yourself to what OP posted.

those arent 3d delts friend.

you must have puny shoulders

We've seen his boner. It's alright.

now start training arms.