roguefitness.com/rogue-29mm-burgener-rippetoe-bar-2-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dildo.

Your iron suppository?

Rope to hang yourself with.

Op's new bad dragon dildo

New buttplug "The Intestinal".

Heard they banned those.

would a dildo come with these instructions?
>i don't think so

It's a stripping pole

Yes, the first instruction pretty clearly illustrates improper form for dildo usage that you shouldn't do.

And the second on is on any tubed packaging.

Is snek

>rogue

I hope you enjoyed spending too much.

Kek this.

can't beat it 4 the $$

I didn't know Veeky Forums had unboxing threads! What fun!

Although if there's no dragon dildoes i'll be disappointed tbqhwyf

so come on OP show the collection

Here it is in my now complete home gym next to the rusty POS i'd been using

>virgin knurling
have fun on your next set of heavy deads lmao

but where are the dragon dildoes

what knurling pattern did you get? Rogue's aggressive pattern is like a fucking cheese grater on my legs during deads

i don't deadlift

How much money did you spend on that?

standard knurl
roguefitness.com/rogue-29mm-burgener-rippetoe-bar-2-0

$320 usd
you can skimp on everything but the bar i've learnt

>Occasionally brushing the bar down with 3-in-1 oil or WD-40 will create a beautiful patina look.

I cant imagine what could go wrong when brushing down a bar with oil...at least your grip strength will increase

you better have serious fucking back problems kiddo

ALL MEN SHOULD BOX

IT IS THE GOAT TEST OF MAN & SPORT

i've just found it doesn't really make u stronger

WRESTLING IS FINE

KINDA GAY

you dumb shit
what are you even doing

meh, i'll prob just let it get a rust coat. they should really make this bar in stainless steel

bench press

mother fucker start doing some back exercises

First time I've seen a bar with the weight labeled on it. FFS, all of them should be like this.

i can do 5x10 chins

are you legitimately retarded

this. deadlift is such a brilliant exercise. for your own sake I highly suggested doing it OP

OP what are your lifts, and how long have you been lifting?

They are high quality but I do think they are over priced. Overall, very beautiful bar and I hope you enjoy it, OP.

How do I artificially accelerate the wear process?

I remember the agony when my gym got new bars and it took a couple weeks to get tolerable while being handled by literally hundreds of people. I'm getting a bar for myself soonand I'll be the only one touching it.

lifting 1 yr
S: 375
B: 260
D: 365
i don't hardly train DL tho

meh, not op, but if there is one item in your homegym you shouldn't buy cheap, it's the bar.

Up until I bought a new rack, my bar cost as much as all my other equipment combined.

Agreed. But there are quality bars that will last for less. For instance, I've used a CAP OB-86B I got for about $112 for three years and it's great. I wouldn't use it if I was extremely serious about Olympic lifts but for general home gym use and the occasional power cleans, it's great.

i got almost everything on craigslist and after 2 used bars i hated i decided to just spend the fucking money on a good barbell
>u can see them in the pic above

I don't know the model but I got a cheap fucking weight set, on my first setup. 300lb cap weights and barbell.

After buying a Rogue Chan Bar, I would never wish a cap barbell upon anyone.

good choice for a budget bar but I prefer the dual marks of the Rogue and the 29mm diameter over the 28mm of the CAP

So that is a 45lbs bar?

Yeah most CAP bars are absolute trash. Only the OB-86B is anywhere near good.

Good on you, man.

Yeah there are better feeling bars, I'm just trying to make sure others know there are cheaper options and that you don't always have to buy big for bars to get something decent.

yes

Literally sand it down a little.
IIRC Kostya said during some interview that pretty much all soviet-school lifters did that when they got new bars.
Then he told some anecdote how several teams were in the USA for whatever reason and they were all given new bars to train with, the soviets got some sandpaper and sanded theirs down, while everybody else had absolutely wrecked hands and legit couldn't pull 2pl8 after a few days.

ruskies were on roids