Riddle me this

Let's say I eat like shit, not an obscene amount of food but shitty food in general.

And let's say I start running two miles a day. Eventually I start running three miles because my body is becoming acclimated to running long distances.

BUT, I continue to eat shitty food and eat more calories than I'm burning.

What will happen to my body? Will I still get fat? Will I be able to run further and further even though I'm putting on weight?

Long story short, what happens when you eat like shit but do a lot of exercise?

your ankles and legs would get a lot of issues with tendons and shit, i bet

probably some stress fractures too

Nothing, you eventualy become a Boogie

You put on weight while getting better at exercise.

Depends on what you do. Running will make you lose weight but your upper body will still look skinny fat if you eat shittly. If you lift and such then you'll probably get some semblance of bear mode after a while

>two miles

Buy a magazine of Runners World.

10K that shit & we'll talk.

>tfw I don't run anymore, but I LOVE Runners World. So juiced. So inspiring.

It works for some people, but usually they aren't gaining weight as they up their mileage.

Your biggest concern is going to be injuries. Shin splints, knee problems, hi problems if you're real fucked up in your stride.

Either way, calories in vs calories out is all that matters. I lived like this for years, but I never ate enough to put on a lot of weight before I started running

I can respond to this

I used to live somewhere that I had to bicycle a lot because reasons, and loved bicycling. Like, didn't own a car. 60 miles at least, every fucking day.

But I was on some fucked up pharmaceuticals. 5 foot 5, 180 pounds.

>answer, in my case: looked like shit but could move really well

Bike is not run.

No joke, you hit the 3 mile wall & you trip & shit. Runners high is no joke.

You feel like BATMAN.

I can answer from experience...used to run a lot (about 40 miles a week) while being about 25 pounds overweight. Had a lot of knee problems. Would get even worse during holidays when I would gain an additional 10-15 pounds. So the short answer is: eventually your knees and ankles will get wrecked so bad, you wouldn't be able to run at all.

Then you'll be a skinnyfat office marathon runner who will get a heart attack in his 30s. Running great but mix in some body weight shit, but some weights if you want.

Spotted the non runner, all that happens is the pain gets more manageable and you feel fucking pumped and happy. Endorphins aren't fucking lsd.

running for more than 800 meters is terribly unhealthy for your bones and joints in my opinion

i say this as someone who did track and cross country for 4 years. everyone got shin splints eventually it seemed

>eat shitty food
will have 0 effect on your aesthetics

>eat more calories than I'm burning
you will gain weight

ready the sticky before coming up with retarded anecdotes

What if I don't give a fuck?

I can back up this claim. Just eat better, ya dingus

healthy or not, that's bullshit about the shinsplints

3 mile wall? tippety toppest of

no, not kek, I'm stopping myself just lick my shit crusted asshole

>that's right
>I said it

thats three hours on the bike if u keep a steady 20mph. and u were a fat fuck too? hahahahaha keep lying on the internet

Few first weeks might be ok but long term (longer than a month) you will start getting some serious side effects, injuries, illnesses. You will start getting sick.

At one point roy nelson was doing two hours of cardio a day

It depends. If you burn as many kcals as you cobsume then youll stay at the same weight. But what you eat doesnt really matter. Its the caloric amount that matters

If you only put stuff in to your body that only makes you feel full you wont have the energy to perform anyway so its basically impossible. Even pizza does have quite nutrient rich and healthy ingredients that give you energy. You would have to eat something like food from McDonalds only, without salad, everything deep fried i dont think you would have the energy to even run more than 5 minutes.

But you will also plateau relatively quickly and at lower limits compared to someone on a controlled or planned diet.

You won't just keep getting better.

>run for 30min
>burn 400kcal
>eat burger for 10min
>consume 900kcal

i swear to god fatsos just cant stop eating garbage and try to come up with hardest least effective solutions

With or without a hoodie?

>hurr i cant give up shitty food so ill just start running obscene amounts to make it okay :DDD

You're as bad as the planet fitness guy eating a burger while doing leg curls.

Read. The. Fucking. Sticky.

So I either have to get fat or give up good tasting food? Running is basically pointless?

Only if you exercise an obscene amount. For example, ultra-marathons can be 50 miles, you could be burning up to 5000 calories. If you want to eat like shit, you gotta be exercising nonstop. But it is very inadvisable due to the increased possibility of injury. And once you stop exercising, it's going to be hell changing your diet. This is how soldiers who do lots of PT and are in their prime, can eat shittily, but once their enlistment is over, their bellies balloon abruptly

Is there not is there a better exersize I can use to burn enough calories so I can still eat well without getting fat?

What exactly do you mean by eat well? Calories in, calories out is one matter, but it's better to eat, say, 2000 cal in healthy whole foods, than be those lethargic sickly but skinny people who eat 700 cal of junk food a day and don't exercise. It is possible to eat good-tasting but relatively healthy food for 2000-2500 calories a day.

Running is already one of the best, if not the best, when it comes to burning calories. Do spring-jog intervals. If you are 200lb, run 8 miles in an hour and you'll burn 1000+ cal.

Your opinion is wrong and something that a fat person would believe.

>Healthy food tastes bad meme

What exactly are you eating now that "tastes so good".

>>eat shitty food
will have 0 effect on your aesthetics
lmao