Stop eating

Stop eating.

How can i make my stomach shrink faster. Just go through hunger pains for a few days?

I want to, this cookies and cream whey tastes like shit

I find it kinda scary that these fad diet/starvation stuff is mainly marketed towards whites, especially white women. they want the white race to be weak, fragile and infertile.

Go back to /fa

>fad diet
>used for thousands of years
>starvation
>implying you stop eating until death

You only stop eating for 16 hours a day and eat all the calories you need in the last 8 hours. This is not even a diet this is a way of eating. A simple technique.

OKAY

Do fatties really have this little control? Just eat less, no need to fucking starve yourself.

It is what it is mayne

Fungfags in the house!

I've lost over 100lbs since last September by doing IF and EF. Feel great

yes. sometimes ill find myself in the kitchen about to make pancakes.

Exactly. If you're hungry for long enough, the feeling will fade eventually and you can fast for a few days. Make sure to not do this too often since it fucks up your gains big time.

on day 17 of my water fast great results

post results

210 to 180 today, didnt take pictures unfortunately, face is alot more defined and belly fat is going away. would reccomend, first 3 days are the fucking worst but at day 5 u will notice a big change. Im ending at day 21

if you are in keto before going water fast there is no "first 3 days are the worst", just a smooth transition from eating to not eating, did 14 days last october

I am mixed and I am starving myself. I'm consuming under 500 calories per day.

think autophagy might eat up my stretch marks? should i take serrapeptase for a few months before starting a long fast?

lost 125 lbs in 8 months thanks to fung.

yeah don't do that. eating nothing is easier and more beneficial than limiting yourself to 500 calories.

I can survive on under 500 calories per day and plenty of water. I CAN'T survive on 0 calories per day and plenty of water.

you gotta stop going to pol
I did and me life is better now
I longer worry about white genocide

>tfw too pussy to get myself to do intermittent fasting again.
>tfw it actually felt great.

Go back to paranoid central. What about the accounts of thousands of people that say they do? Come on, you're just deluding yourself. Try an intermittent fast at least.

both are easy for me, 0 is faster. I wouldn't do it non-keto tho

How should one break their fast? I'm interested in fasting but I'm worried about the muh weight gain. Do you continue to eat below your tdee? What foods are recommended to eat during recovery?

only raw vegetables or penaut butter if your fasting less than 48h

what faggot goes to bed at midnight...

so i'm skinnyfat bordering on skinny, i want to drop the bellyfat asap, will i lose the little muscle i have if i go on a water fast?

people with responsibilities

Going to fast once a week so that I could eat a lil more the other 6 days.

Go fuck

I feel so hungry, I've snot eaten properly in three days. But I will persevere. I will look great by the end of it.