List Your Injuries

List Your Injuries

>Herniated Disc L5-S1
>Slightly Bulging Disc L4-L5
>Sciatica Right Leg
>Mild Impingement Left Shoulder
>Bone Fragments Right Elbow
>Hairline Fracture Left Foot

None of these are Veeky Forums related, motorcycle crashes are a hell of a thing. I still lift though, but I am very limited to what I can do.

>That feel when you will never have a cyborg body.

You shouldve listened when people told you not to ride a motorcycle.

>I ride a motorcycle like a retard and rather than learning from my mistakes I keep riding my suicide machine

>Torn meniscus left knee
> Rotator cuff injuries both shoulders
> Grade 3 adductor strain

Meniscus was scoped 5 years ago, haven't had issues since. Shoulders nag at me occasionally but have been pretty solid for the past 2 years. Adductor strain 13 months ago still nags gives me a lot of pain on any lift that needs stability in the hole (squat, DL, lunges) so I have had to work around it.

>Strange shoulder ache, probably biceps tendonitis that radiates into upper arm and delt insertion but never got it imaged so who the fuck knows
>Chronic patellar tendonitis in my left knee from running. Comes and goes, can run every once in awhile
>Torn ACL and meniscus in right knee from judo, got it fixed though
>Broke my right hand in one small place

I'm pretty okay besides the shoulder flare ups and the tendonitis though

Think of every close call you've had in a car with other people on the road being retards that lack situational awareness.

Now ask yourself if you would have crashed if you were on a motorcycle.

However people who fuck themselves up flipping over on wheelies or carving traffic deserve it.

Sounds like shoulder impingement my friend.

My doc said that. I've never had any pain lifting my arm, just a sort of dull persistent ache where my shoulder goes into my arm that doesn't really change. Occasionally if it's really strained running my finger over the spot will make it hurt but this is very uncommon. Really have no fucking idea what it is.

Don't be an imbecile, saying stupid shit like this just shows how immature and precious you are.

What a dumb analogy. If i crashed in a car, i have a seat belt and an airbag which might save my life. If i crash on a motorcycle im basically fucked because there are no such safety measures.

Cars are the smith machine of vehicles.

It doesn't matter if you're the world's best motorcyclist, you cant control what other cars on the road do. A small bump in a car is fatal to a motorcycle

if i had been on a motorcycle when someone ran a red light and t-boned me i would be dead

motorcycle helmets protect the brain that will not protect itself

organ donor OP, I'd say tough luck, but luck had nothing to do with it beyond you getting shit genetics

>broken left wrist x 2
>broken 3 metatarsals, right foot
>broken knee cap, right
>damage to growth plate in right femur
>compression fracture, t-11

the broken wrists fucked up come CT, now my wrist dislocated when i do concentration curls. the foot, knee, and femur were from a car accident, that took 3 surgeries to correct. left my right leg 1.95 cm shorter, and made my right foot flat. sux.

Fuck you delet

>One ankle: calcaneonavicular coalition relieved when I was a kid, other leg AOK
>One wrist is rekt, other arm AOK
>Neck arthritis

Finally, thank you Iraq: deaf right ear, tinnitus left ear, temporal lobe epilepsy. Don't enlist, boyos.

2 Hernias, 4 tympanoplasties, broke both bones in left arm, still have plate. chopped off right pinkie on accident, sewed back on.

>6 broken ribs
>4 dislocated fingers
>1 dislocated wrist
>12 concussions

I have trouble putting words in the right order when speaking out loud more and more frequently these days, so I don't talk if I don't have to.

>4 separate loss of consciousness concussions
>Torn ACL
>broken tibial plateua
>broken R Radius
>Broken R Ulna
>Broken R Radial head
>Broken L Radius
>Broken L Ulna
>Broken L Clavicle
>Broken R clavicle x2
>Broke off the glenoid fossa of my shoulder socket
>Had a surgery where the coracoid process was removed and screwed into where the glenoid broke off
>Broke off the glenoid graft, had yet another reconstruction this time using iliac crest to rebuild the glenoid
>2 broken ribs

Yeah don't let your kids start racing motorcycles at the age of 5.

>Torn right hamstring
>Pulled gastrocnemius

I've been pretty lucky for the most part.

Yeah, real men like me run down the highway naked! Fucking pussies and their fucking vehicles!

>broken wrist
>never healed correctly
>still have a chunk of metal that was placed in my arm ~5 years ago

it hurts like a bitch sometimes and i think it's holding back a few of my lifts

20ga shotgun pellet embedded in my skull. You can feel it through the skin on my forehead. Pretty sure I could remove it with a razor but at this point I think it's lodged in there pretty good. Been like 15 years.

>Broken right collarbone
>Snapped left collarbone
>Shattered wrist
>Dislocated shoulder
>Broken every finger
>2 concussions
>1 broken heart
I was a fragile teenager

reminder driving is heads and shoulders the most dangerous thing you do

I'm from /trv/ and some sperge is planning a 13000km road trip to avoid a flight

I just had a pretty bad highway near miss today, scared my pants off

buck or bird?

>Stress fracture Left 5th metatarsus (bone leading to little toe) (current)
All I got luckily

>1 broken heart

>Left wrist pain after arm wrestling that lasted 3 years.
Docs never found why, i had to treat it myself, finally gone
> Right ankle sprain
Gym was closed, cool girl asked to play volleyball, i did. I should have sticked to what i did best...
> Tendonitis left triceps (elbow).
Shitty doc that didn't knew shit about treating tendonitis.
Had to fix it myself as always, better than ever.

> Everyone with tendonitis, check the Stanish Protocol

> infraspinatus tendonitis by doing too many pullups
Fixed it myself by doing light reeducation, cuban rotations, L flies, adaptation of the stanish protocol.

God is so fair. He let you live with all these injuries to realize all bikers are stupid faggots.

Have this weird bump on my arm when I bend my elbow together. Doesn't hurt/isn't discoloured or anything. Only noticed it after a set of preacher curls. Is this an issue?

>gets pump on his brachialis or other supporting muscle
>thinks its cancer

do some accessory curls you summerfag

>fractured orbital
> hip pointer
>flexor strain x2
>necrotizing fasciitis
>compound dislocated toe
>three broken fingers
>fractured upper jaw leading to impacted adult 13 and 14 teeth
>partially severed peroneus brevis

I didn't think it was cancer, maybe just some swelling that might get irritated if I didn't rest it.

Fractured my foot playing soccer on Monday, went to the gym yesterday on fucking crutches, only able to do upper body with dumbbells/machines

> tfw probably can't squat and deadlift in at least a month

> herniated l5-s1
Same here bro, pretty big too. Currently off work and training. The docs say no surgery now though. How did you treat it?

>Broken ribs
>Shin splints
>Strained delt
>General poor flexibility in lower body from being lazy

>inguinal hernia which became apparent roughly a month i started weightlifting, so i guess it is kind of Veeky Forums-related
>herniated disc after i attempted to jump from one tree to another and fell on my back when i was like 10 years old or so. did not need operation though and i assume it is fully recovered.