Are multivitamins memes or worth it? Do you take a multi? What multi do you recommend?

Are multivitamins memes or worth it? Do you take a multi? What multi do you recommend?

I take a grip of pills first thing either way for epilepsy, so fuck it, I toss in a Centrum. cheap, easy, neurologist approved

$15 for a years supply worth of mens one a day. Would be stupid not to take a multi imo

I take the typical gummy multivitamins because they taste good. I was using animal pack or whatever it's called......fuck that stuff is hard to swallow unless you suck cock or some shit. I might try it again if I feel like I need it in the future though.

>$15 for a years supply

Thats bullshit

have you seen the prices on a 180 pill walmart bottle lately?

If you have a balanced diet it does nothing. Excess vitamins go straight to your urine. Most will go to your urine anyways as these vitamins are often water soluble.

yup and if you're missing something, then for pennies a day, you can help nourish a neck beard

I take a regular multivitamin, additional calcium, iron capsule, hair skin and nails, fish oil and sometimes magnesium. Stuff is dirt cheap, I don't really care if most of it isn't working. I can see the effects on my hair, and it's worth it just for that.

weaker multis are better than stronger ones due to the competition for uptake in the intestines

get a costco membership, their basic multivitamins are solid

They are a meme

>iron capsule

eek!!

equate (no name) mens one a day big bottle at walmart..cheap as fuck

I take a multivitamin, fish oil, and ZMA. I think it's worth it. Over all its only a couple cents a day so its worth it

pretty sure theres no actual agreed upon scientific paper that states that they do a lot (or anything) to help you. But as people have stated they're dirt cheap so its more a matter of 'why wouldn't i take them'

you can probably find a 200 pills bottle for like 7$ online or a walmart user-kun

I don't take 'em every day, but I've found them very useful for recovering from/preparing for a stressor.
eg: hangover, illness, harder workout than usual, lack of sleep, going to altitude, stressful week

i generally spend a lil time on amazon and pick up something cheap, well rated, and as hippie/vegetable oriented as possible. my body tends to love veggiefoods even if i can't get all the calories i need from em

what do u take for hair and skin?

Now Adams multivitamins are goat

meme

With out a doubt. Now is good all around.

They're a meme because they're full of shit like zinc carbonate and calcium carbonate, which has shit absorption. You have to take these things individually, which is not a meme. For example, you can take zinc orotate, zinc monomethionine, calcium citrate, etc.

I take Orange Triad because it actually has a usable form of B12 (methylcobalamin).