Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums
What motivates you to stay fit and exercise regularly?

It's fun

To keep the crushing weight of miserable loneliness at bay.

Chemical dependence on endorphins.

NO ATHIESM!!!

I am going to lift 5 days a week every week until someone loves me

Her

Revenge and the fact that I never want to be over 200lbs ever again.

So I can get a slightly better chance of getting a gf or sex.

because I want to be large and know that I will be able to kick 95% of people's asses if I ever need to. That last 5% is worrying me

Realizing that my life sucked previous to exercising regularly. Depression, anxiety, lack of socialization, lethargy.

My reflection in the mirror.

Sipping

I work in retail in rural America , every day I see fat fucks and their fat fucklettes. I see the food they buy, I see the scooters they ride, and I think every workout I miss makes me a little more like them

Im only sick for 1 day when im staying fit and healthy. I hate being sick.

If I don't workout in the morning, I feel sluggish all day.

Staying fit is such an obvious benefit in life that it needs no other motivation

Everytime I look in the mirror I get disgusted because I should be a lot bigger.

And I'm also weak as shit right now from a work cut, so that helps. Though I kind of like being thinner so I'm trying to bring my strength back up without getting too fat again.

It's a mixed bag.

It's better than being a 6'4" disgusting fat piece of shit.

The inevitable civil war in which ripped conservaheroes are forced to defend their homeland against the mongrel hordes of leftust nu-male faggots, fat tumblerinas, and gibsmedats.

I want that too, but it's pretty fucking autistic.

I didn't know it, but i came here to say exactly this.

myself, even when i´m thinking about it´s 35°C outside let´s wait an hour.
After 15 Minutes myself trying to debate with my brain, i say fuck it just go. I´m always pushing myself to the limit nearly so far i start to black out. At this point i feel happy

Not being in a constant state of anxiety helps.

Fear that my girlfriend will eventually leave me if I don't improve my physique.

Cause I was once a fat fuck and now I'm not.

I don't want my girlfriend's friends to make fun of her. I will lift my way to respect.

I started about 10 years ago because i wanted to impress the layyyydeeeees with some abs, now i just do it for the pump & because it's fun to lift & progress.

I get anxiety when I'm not improving myself. Going to the gym is the easiest, most rewarding, and most fun way to improve myself. Also endorphins. It feels good to lift for an hour or two, run for a few miles, finish with a sprint, and go home to take a cold shower. Also lately I've noticed that the more I workout, the less self conscious I get. It allows me to stop caring about the things that don't matter and focus on the things that do.

pics pls

my mirror

Not being a massive pussy.

I actually have a weird situation that relates to this, so maybe you guys can help.

My wife is very vanilla in bed. The sex is otherwise great, we both look good, have good chemistry, and the frequency is pretty good for having been married a few years now (coming up on 3, were together 5 prior to that). I recently revealed to her that I was very frustrated with how vanilla our sex is, not because the sex is bad, but because it shows me that she isn't willing to go outside her comfort zone to please me. I recognize this rationally as a little selfish, especially considering the non-vanilla stuff I'm interested in is pretty heavy; even meeting me halfway would be a challenge for her physically and psychologically.

I have a lot of insecurities about not being popular with girls when I was younger, and even though I realize in retrospect I was just semi-autismo and couldn't recognize their interest, I still carry some insecurities about people not wanting to make me happy when I go so far out of my way to try to make them happy. She recognizes that my insecurities intersect with her unwillingness to do kink with me, and so has agreed to start trying some less vanilla stuff (mainly we've been getting into the practice of shibari with me as rigger and her as model/rope bunny).

Part of my motivation at the gym is to counteract my feelings of deep insecurity. Yes, being butthurt as a high schooler is motivating me as I approach 30. My concern is that now that my wife is more willing to get kinky with me, I'll feel more secure, and my motivation to work out will diminish. Am I crazy for worrying about that? I like lifting, but that DRIVE to push myself comes from my insecurities, which evaporate a little more every time my wife lets me push limits a little further in the bedroom.

S E L F H A T R E D

S A D N E S S S U P P R E S S I O N

this tbqhwyfam

This + mediterranean cuties

Read 'No more Mr. Nice Guy' ASAP. You're a prime example.
>I recognize this rationally as a little selfish
Fucking hell, man.

I wanna cuck muslims and fuck their women

A little self interested action would be telling my wife I want to use our under bed straps to tie her down with a pillow under her stomach and fuck her in a position that's mildly uncomfortable for her. My request becomes unreasonable when I want to do the same thing, but with a ball gag in her mouth, a butt plug in her ass, and to drip hot wax on her thighs and butt before securing our Magic Wand directly against her clit instead of a few inches away then fuck her roughly with no regard for her pleasure. One is a reasonable accommodation on the behalf of an equal. The other is basically using the person as an object regardless of their comfort. There's no more Mr. Nice Guy and then there's Mr. Dickhead; people exist between those two extremes, non autistic people at least.

the crusade

Seeing the number on the scale go down regularly over the last 4 months

Seeing the progress in pictures and fitting into old clothes

No longer being obese and actually feeling comfortable again moving around and being active.

Even once I hit my goal weight, I imagine actually working towards gains and continuing feeling fit will keep me going and off the path that got me fat in the first place.

god blessed me with these legs and arms and d*rn am i going to use them!

It builds character.

Plus, the constant mires are good af.

too skinny right now so maybe if I lift more people will respect me. that's how this works right